Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is hard for niomi as dreamy joeee fit paaahfecly the box, the idea. Only fellow influencers can understand her lifestyle. Getting paid for ads just because you have PAID milion followers does not sit well. Who want to be with someone who is not consistent and have blank personality with no opinion whatsoever about the world. Even her passion for yoga is questionable. She lives for free things, free travels and glamour. I mean the sustainable "queen" promoting a mop and ridding a car...and showing off that rich parents are buying animals for their daughter. I just can't.

Reactions: 10
This pandemic showed me how empty the life is of most influencer. I think people are the happiest when they have a normal job, work parttime, are rich but not too rich and not famous. These influencers have too much time to kill and no hobbies

Reactions: 23
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Amelia only date Rob for 12 months compared to Niomi relationship which was 4 years.
The longer a relationship lasts ,the more heartbreaking it is when it ends.

Reactions: 6
As if she gives a flying f*ck whether her PR gifts are vegan or not. People see right through her, I don't know why she insists on this vegan goddess persona.

Reactions: 18
As if she gives a flying f*ck whether her PR gifts are vegan or not. People see right through her, I don't know why she insists on this vegan goddess persona.
I don't mean to gatekeep but as an ethical vegan it's so frustrating to see her talk about veganism like it means anything to her. She actively buys animal products, and products that have been tested on animals. She drives around in the biggest gas guzzler with what I assume is a leather interior, wears bags made of baby cows, her biggest sponsor is Dior ffs. She doesn't care about animals and based on how she acts around doodle and uses ducklings as props for photos, I'd wager that she doesn't even like animals very much. She sends so many mixed messages about what it means to be vegan to her followers and ends up hurting a movement that is about animal welfare and liberation. End rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She definitely preferred this fake money with her face on it to the actual book she was sent. Even in her “unboxing” she barely showed the book just the money and the mirror 😂
She can paste the notes on the wall in her mum's 'library' 🤣 or find a spot in the bathroom?🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely preferred this fake money with her face on it to the actual book she was sent. Even in her “unboxing” she barely showed the book just the money and the mirror 😂
Geez, she's so damn obsessed with her own face, like really in love with it.

Reactions: 8
you’re so right 😅 she’s like “duck the book, look at these banknotes with my face!!! Look at my face in this mirror!!! 🤩

• Haha
you’re so right 😅 she’s like “duck the book, look at these banknotes with my face!!! Look at my face in this mirror!!! 🤩
Guys, have we considered that maybe Niomi Smart does not know how to read?! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another paaahfect day for the queen sustainable. "So much gifts! ( posing , selfie). Wonderful. Now i need to relax with a bath, as it Was exhausting "

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.