Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering about the control element, it might be called called coercive control. I do not think that Niomi is conscious of any of it but restricting and hiding food and humiliating someone for wanting food is very toxic. Yes, Joe was his own man and could speak up but the lockdown vlogs saw someone who was keeping the peace (from what we saw on camera).

Reactions: 17
I'm think Joe probably had a crush on Anna before he broke up with Niomi
I’m not saying Joe did this but sometimes blokes (and women too) will line someone else up before leaving a relationship. I think it’s quite cowardly when people do this. It’s then more heartbreaking for the other party because it seems they moved on really quickly, when they probably checked out a while ago have been “just talking” to someone for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm think Joe probably had a crush on Anna before he broke up with Niomi
Maybe even before he got together with Niomi.

I don’t believe for a second that Anna and Ellie don’t crave for the slight fame and attention. People who don’t privatised their IG somehow crave for it, after all this is what social media for:sneaky: I don’t follow Niomi but love coming here to snoop once in a while.
Agreed. It would be so easy to post those stories in her WhatsApp, or to close Instagram friends only. Anna might be filming Joey as secretly as Niomi did.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does the filter on Niomi’s face make her look really upset? Like she’s being crying a lot? I think that IG story of Anna’s might have pushed her over the edge.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does the filter on Niomi’s face make her look really upset? Like she’s being crying a lot? I think that IG story of Anna’s might have pushed her over the edge.
💯! Definitely seems to be a post-tears face.

Waiting for another ‘I’m my own superhero’ video when we all know she wants to rush back to London and find someone to ‘get even’ with him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing images like that of my ex-fiancé with someone else would probably break my heart all over again if I were in Niomi's shoes, even if the breakup is no longer fresh. All the more cruel of Anna to post it. Sure, it's their life and they don't owe Niomi anything, bla bla bla, but it does show the kind of inconsiderate person Anna might be. I think I would feel uncomfortable flaunting my happiness if I knew the dumped party was probably watching.

Reactions: 17
I doubt she’s actively sitting there watching Anna’s stories or anything, but I think regardless of whether Joe was with someone or not, she would be bound to hit a bad slump around now anyway. We all knew her ‘I feel amazing actually!’ stuff was part bravado... and I think perhaps she did feel decently about things back in the fall but it’s obvious that wasn’t going to last indefinitely, that there would be a long grieving period of ups and downs and it should take a while to get over your fiancé and engagement.

I feel as though around now it should be starting to sink in that her relationship really is over, that it is spring now and soon summer and she really does have to move on. Add to that COVID and the fact that she can’t just jump back into real life... and watching others care less about the breakup and move on with their own lives, etc.

Reactions: 18
I don't want to feel bad for Niomi because she has awful work ethics and morals, but the whole breakup thing does make me feel a bit bad for her. Even if she brought it upon herself with her control issues. I think a lot of us still feel "stuck" in 2020, even if things are slowly moving towards a "new normal". It's hard to feel like time has passed when months on end have gone by with us stuck at home, not seeing people, not really going out (if you've been doing it right, anyways). It freezes time a little. So even though it's been like 8 months since their breakup, she probably feels like it just happened since time seems to not be passing.

Niomi, girl, get thee to therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
It's hard to feel like time has passed when months on end have gone by with us stuck at home, not seeing people, not really going out (if you've been doing it right, anyways). It freezes time a little.
I feel like this too, which is why it's kind of incredible to me how in less than a year, Joe has moved back from India, spent one lockdown with one person, moved back to London and spent the second lockdown with a different person. Meanwhile my life has stayed the same :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Seeing images like that of my ex-fiancé with someone else would probably break my heart all over again if I were in Niomi's shoes, even if the breakup is no longer fresh. All the more cruel of Anna to post it. Sure, it's their life and they don't owe Niomi anything, bla bla bla, but it does show the kind of inconsiderate person Anna might be. I think I would feel uncomfortable flaunting my happiness if I knew the dumped party was probably watching.
If dims is watching it's most certainly under a burner account as Anna's account is public. I can't help but think all of the recent stories where we know it's joeeey but can't actually see his face is pure bait to 1. Gain some attention, from here or dims followers and 2. To upset dims. She knows that she would recognise that table and the back of that jumper. Its sort of like stringing dims along in a way showing that she is with him without actually showing full proof so dims still thinks there's a chance. Like when a guys ends it without actually saying its over so you still think there's hope

Even if she brought it upon herself with her control issues.
I was thinking what if Joeeey had no idea about the control element or wasn't even too bothered about the social media element of the relationship and he really is a bit fickle and broke up with her becuase he wanted to be with Anna. He obviously sees Anna's stories so if he didn't want to be public on SM surely he would have a word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
After four years of being an Instagram boyfriend, I think Joey has declined to be paraded around like a show horse on Anna's Instagram. She's desperate to show off her prize, so is working with was she has, and has taken to displaying him covertly. She won't be happy with keeping him a secret for much longer, though. I think yesterday showed us that.

I expect Nims will hit the dating scene with a BANG once she arrives back in London. She will want a man of her own for when she bumps into Joey & Anna.

• Haha
Niomi's 2021 content summed up in 2 words: bathroom and duckling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I expect Nims will hit the dating scene with a BANG once she arrives back in London. She will want a man of her own for when she bumps into Joey & Anna.
Let's all kindly have a moment of silence for that poor chap who will have to deal with her super controlling, peanut-butter hiding, "roasting garlic and veg" dinner-making, extremely average looking ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thoughts:
1. It’s not on Anna to hide her Instagram posts from Niomi.
2. I don’t understand the fascination with Joe’s new love life. I’m not sure Joe is even fascinated.
3. Aren’t ducklings known to imprint? Shouldn’t she leave it the F alone?

• Heart
3. Aren’t ducklings known to imprint? Shouldn’t she leave it the F alone?
this. Every time she posts about it I'm just thinking, "where's the duckling's mother?" I hope she's not leading it away from its peers!!! I can't tell for sure but that last video she posted on her stories earlier looks like she's inside with it?! That would be outrageous if she took it inside away from the other ducks, just so she can take her stupid eyefucking pics

Reactions: 20
Fast forward to 12th April and Dimbobs stomping round Notting Hill blasting Alanis Morissette ‘you outta know’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.