Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I resisted the temptation to comment on his arse looking rather fine when I first posted. But his arse is definitely looking rather nice, and I had the same thought about him having more booty than Niomi could ever dream of.
Yes... I did not resist 🙈

Ohh look, another Sunday with no video. I don't expect one any more though tbh.

4 stories, 4 photos and a reel about the poor duckling.. this is the most interesting content she had posted in months!
If this isn't Gleam's new strategy it should be 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure he did love her but just not as much as Dims loved him. I agree love can fade but you can’t go from loving someone so much that you openly say it online to proposing and booking your wedding venue, breaking up a few months after, then moving on with someone else all in under 10/11 months. But like everyone Joeeey can do what he likes it’s his life. it’s still shady though imo
I think a lot of men suffer from the Peter Pan syndrome because they show signs of not having fully grown into their age and being stuck at age 17 or something, mentally, emotionally. In retrospect, I find myself rationalising Joe’s behaviour in Niomi’s videos as infantile, childish. Or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. Although I’m sure I felt like Niomi figured he was “too cool” for her, and I don’t blame her because Niomi is 180 degrees away from cool, and often tried to emulate him. E.g., bang bang baked beans. Niomi has NEVER dared to name any of her recipes that. It’s just not her. She can’t even think of the witty joke “so good, I had to name it twice”.

I guess that’s what ends up happening when you don’t have enough friends, or for that matter DIVERSE friends who lead completely different lives with different personalities than you, but it still works because you’re both interesting people. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Let's face it ladies, Niomi is so perfect that Joe simply couldn't handle it.

Hahah j/k

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Anna's story...who is the guy she is riding the bike with? If that's Joe he has a pattern. He needs gals who instagram every sec.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see Anna's story...who is the guy she is riding the bike with? If that's Joe he has a pattern. He needs gals who instagram every sec.
I kind of agree that we shouldn't drag Anna and her sister into this thread but they seem like such obnoxious clout chasers and like they'd revel in the fact that anyone cares about what they're up to

Reactions: 15
I kind of agree that we shouldn't drag Anna and her sister into this thread but they seem like such obnoxious clout chasers and like they'd revel in the fact that anyone cares about what they're up to
In a way the fact that they are such clout chasers makes me want us to ignore them even more. Niomi is boring sure but it's not as if there aren't lots of other infleucners on tattle to gossip about while we wait for her to do something. Just my thoughts of course!

Reactions: 12
I’m sure he did love her but just not as much as Dims loved him. I agree love can fade but you can’t go from loving someone so much that you openly say it online to proposing and booking your wedding venue, breaking up a few months after, then moving on with someone else all in under 10/11 months. But like everyone Joeeey can do what he likes it’s his life. it’s still shady though imo
Its shady but Joe escaped a controlling future wife so fair fucks to him for escaping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
From my experience and my friends’, dudes sometimes like to call off a relationship by saying they need space and they want to learn how to be alone blah blah 😑 and turn around dating someone new after 2 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah, that's definitely Joe. I remember him wearing that Wood Wood Double A hoodie before.

Screenshot_2021-02-04-20-48-41-833_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think a lot of men suffer from the Peter Pan syndrome because they show signs of not having fully grown into their age and being stuck at age 17 or something, mentally, emotionally. In retrospect, I find myself rationalising Joe’s behaviour in Niomi’s videos as infantile, childish. Or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. Although I’m sure I felt like Niomi figured he was “too cool” for her, and I don’t blame her because Niomi is 180 degrees away from cool, and often tried to emulate him. E.g., bang bang baked beans. Niomi has NEVER dared to name any of her recipes that. It’s just not her. She can’t even think of the witty joke “so good, I had to name it twice”.

I guess that’s what ends up happening when you don’t have enough friends, or for that matter DIVERSE friends who lead completely different lives with different personalities than you, but it still works because you’re both interesting people. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What is the story with baked beans? Did I miss something? I'm intrigued 🤣
Another controlling thing on the amount of baked beans you can eat in a day ?

Reactions: 2
What is the story with baked beans? Did I miss something? I'm intrigued 🤣
Another controlling thing on the amount of baked beans you can eat in a day ?
They're Joe's 'speciality' beans! Recipe at 18.10 in this video

Gosh I almost feel bad for laughing but she had no regard for Joe, just look at his little slumped form on the right lol... guess that's what happens when "two super attractive people get together"
aa.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Any of the tattlers keeping an eye on Anna or Ellie’s Instagram is not stalking either of them anyways, it’s for stalking Joe who is the famous ex fiancé who left Niomi and who is also the reason essentially for boosting Niomis tattle thread which was once silent ! Yes , I would agree that the attention and discussion about Anna or Ellie is not valid on this thread at all though ! As long as ex Joes content is being displayed in their sm they will have some attention, I am sure if that wasn’t there tattlers wouldn’t care to check their sm ! Also noticing Anna too slowly starting to post about Joe !

Reactions: 8
Gosh I almost feel bad for laughing but she had no regard for Joe, just look at his little slumped form on the right lol... guess that's what happens when "two super attractive people get together" View attachment 514703
Oh my ! He looks rough!!🤣 so this what happens to you if someone hides your food ! He looks like in the movie with Tom hanks trapped on the island !

Thanks lilamay for the video, will fully enjoy watching whilst eating carbs 😅

Edit: that cringe laughing. He is has so much life as breadstick and her giggling would make me hurt myself with those cans. So uncomfortable to watch how she pretends that all is perfect even in lockdown and pandemic....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Gosh I almost feel bad for laughing but she had no regard for Joe, just look at his little slumped form on the right lol... guess that's what happens when "two super attractive people get together" View attachment 514703
Litterally living in her own world where she would just film whenever she wanted to. In her asking Charlotte to be her bridesmaid video she did the same thing, just popped the camera in his face as he was cleaning looking all dishevelled 😄. I still think Joeeey is shady but you can kinda see why when you look back at her vids

Yeah, that's definitely Joe. I remember him wearing that Wood Wood Double A hoodie before.

View attachment 514637
Good detective skills. Also, anyone else see that they kept all of dims plants? 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I always had the feeling that both of them more loved the idea of each other, rather than the person - I mean they probably did love each other as well, but... Niomi got a good-looking guy, with a steady job, and a well-off family; and he got a stay-at-home girl, who would cook him dinner and wait for him to eat it together when he comes back from work. She could do her influencer job during the day, yoga classes, and they could spend the evenings and weekends together and had fun, and be the happy attractive couple - who every now and then travels, and enjoy their life.

But when lockdown hit and Joeeeeeeeeey lost his job, they probably realized that their lifestyle is so different, they both would need to adapt quite a lot in the near future. I feel that Niomi would adapt, but Joey realized that this just ain't it for him. He kind of seems more carefree now.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 514637
He looks like he's aged 5 years here...

I always had the feeling that both of them more loved the idea of each other, rather than the person- I mean they probably did love each other as well, but... Niomi got a good-looking guy, with a steady job, and a well-off family; and he got a stay-at-home girl, who would cook him dinner and wait for him to eat it together when he comes back from work. She could do her influencer job during the day, yoga classes, and they could spend the evenings and weekends together, and had fun, and be the happy attractive couple.

But when lockdown hit, they probably realized that their lifestyle is so different, they both would need to adapt quite a lot in the near future, and Joey escaped. He kind of seems more carefree now.
Agreed, and then Anna was single...andddd he thought he'd message her to test the waters etc.

It's a similar thing that seems to happen to a lot of couples, many of whom had happy families and a lifetime of memories together, but when they retire one, or both of them realise they can't stand one another 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Any of the tattlers keeping an eye on Anna or Ellie’s Instagram is not stalking either of them anyways, it’s for stalking Joe who is the famous ex fiancé who left Niomi and who is also the reason essentially for boosting Niomis tattle thread which was once silent ! Yes , I would agree that the attention and discussion about Anna or Ellie is not valid on this thread at all though ! As long as ex Joes content is being displayed in their sm they will have some attention, I am sure if that wasn’t there tattlers wouldn’t care to check their sm ! Also noticing Anna too slowly starting to post about Joe !
I don’t believe for a second that Anna and Ellie don’t crave for the slight fame and attention. People who don’t privatised their IG somehow crave for it, after all this is what social media for:sneaky: I don’t follow Niomi but love coming here to snoop once in a while.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.