Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was more shocked about the size of their garden. How can you complain about lockdown when you have this infinite space.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Even in that duckling photo, she's still posing to try and get her best angle.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You know, even if the engagement hadn't ended, she would have had a breakdown. Like, at some point EVERYONE has a life crisis / 1/4 life or mid life crisis. Everyone does. But I think most folks dripping with money and privilege and working in (as she's self proclaimed) well-being turn to... therapy. Any type of it! In 2021 (and 2020 and 2019) there is still stigma about mental health, which is why folks don't address their issues. If only someone with a platform who a clarivoyant said would help people would like, set an example!

It's totally fine to:
change
accept change
deal with change
get professional mental health help
struggle
fail

Isn't there that brilliant podcast about failure featuring a ton of British who's-who folks who have no clue who Niomi is and who she would probably love to know?

Like, I get it. She set the channel up to push products and get a ton of positive feedback. Hoping that her time away from filming is used usefully (as in crashing and burning because sometimes rock bottom is the only way to grow) but given all her ads I bet she isn't using it well.

Just Niomi, kid, be good with failure, recognize how bleeping lucky you are and be a real role model and get ACTUAL THERAPY (not just a new notebook) and talk about it. I really hope she lurks here. The only way to 1) get over Joe and 2) prove to Joe that it was his loss is to THRIVE. And you do not look like you're thriving.

Reactions: 10
Even in that duckling photo, she's still posing to try and get her best angle.
As a dog owner , whenever I see someone lounging on grass, all I can think of is dog wee and picking up poop.🐶😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4 stories, 4 photos and a reel about the poor duckling.. this is the most interesting content she had posted in months!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having been in Niomi’s shoes (minus the engagement but in a relationship that was just as serious)... gotta say, that hurts. He started seeing Anna, what, 4-5 months after the breakup? I get that everyone has different coping mechanisms, but I agree he wasn’t meant to be with her considering how quickly he’s back in the dating scene. That too with someone in the same general circle.

I think I get it. Joe has a tiny wiener. For someone with such little problems, I wouldn’t recommend dating girls who know each other and can compare notes 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt Niomi would be so spontaneous to ride such bike. She would prefer a landrover, you know, to be more eco-friendly with a #gifted #ad...
And of course you cannot ruin a paahfect hair day.
Do they have like a farm? Chickens and all? Buying a duckling just for Easter seems very rich privileged thing. Poor animal.

View attachment 514187

I can definitely see Anna recreating this at some point
That would be really cruel.

View attachment 514187

I can definitely see Anna recreating this at some point
That would be really cruel.

Reactions: 2
He started seeing Anna, what, 4-5 months after the breakup?
I think each to their own, everyone can move on at their own pace. Butttt...he was engaged, they were living together and from her breakup announcement video she spoke of him quite highly which leads me to believe he told her that he wasn't ready and needed space. I'm sure she said that her and Amelia's breakup reasons were exactly the same or something like that. So for him to be dating someone else within such a short space of time, is a bit of a kick in the teeth, he clearly didn't love her much. He literally moved her into his London flat waited for her to go home and try on dresses then dumped her. But as I said everyone has the right to move on even Joeeeey.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Is that fair? I'm sure he did love her but love sometimes dies. Moving on, it could be a serious or a fun relationship. I mean, my hunch is the latter.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure he did love her but just not as much as Dims loved him. I agree love can fade but you can’t go from loving someone so much that you openly say it online to proposing and booking your wedding venue, breaking up a few months after, then moving on with someone else all in under 10/11 months. But like everyone Joeeey can do what he likes it’s his life. it’s still shady though imo

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.