Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, I feel terrible for this cat. Some people simply shouldn't be allowed to be responsible for other living things.

Secondly, Dimbobs is so boring. She's made me not post in here in what feels like ages!

Reactions: 19
There is literally nothing exciting about Niomi anymore, is there.

It made me question why I ever watched her but mostly it was for random vegetarian stuff she would cook, old Marcus videos. She was different back then, not sure where she's off to now but it's nowhere fun.

Reactions: 8
Freedom from Dimbobs doesn't seem to be doing him any harm.
Yeah - more ass than Dimbobs now!

1617411476995.png

Did anyone see any of the bake along with Olivia W?
I tried to watch but just couldn't with Niomi repeatedly saying 'paaahfect'! And trying to look sexy with her open shirt and that top. Just no.

ETA Does anyone else read this thread title in the voice of tika the iggy? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah - more ass than Dimbobs now!

View attachment 511872

I tried to watch but just couldn't with Niomi repeatedly saying 'paaahfect'! And trying to look sexy with her open shirt and that top. Just no.

ETA Does anyone else read this thread title in the voice of tika the iggy? :ROFLMAO:
OMG. Yes! Lob it, couldn't wear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With the lockdown ease she is for sure searching for gifted hairdresser and manicure appointment, yoga class or smoosh liquid food...the gate of FREE options is starting to get once again unlimited! Well once travel will be more open, life will once again make sense😒 that sustainable zero waste life to live for. You know, that SMART life ;)

• Haha
I personally think that both Anna and Ellie know of the existence of these tattle threads and some of their Instagram stories and posts are literally meant to bait us. And like someone else said, the ONLY reason people even check their accounts is because of Joe and because they keep showing Joe / implying that he’s with them through same scenery, tables, and all that tit. If they knew of these threads and hated being talked about here, they would private their accounts or at least stop posting Joe related content. But I honestly think it’s giving them a lot of social media exposure right now from us and others who keep up with niomi
It's almost like Joey has become their trophy now and they want to show him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would wager Anna and co. are hoping that niomi sees them tbh. It's cruel, but after the first time it shod be easier. Yeah she's a dimbobs but i think most of us can relate to that feeling if bumping into your ex with his new squeeze for the first time.

it's a warning tale not to put all your (vegan replacement) eggs in one basket joey was clearly her whole world and she only has a few acquaintances in London outside of him. her family seem lovely but they have a small child whom niomi only knows through holiday visits. She's an only child who works by herself and from home who since her fiancé left her seems go have no one. Ouch.

Ooh Niomi isn’t going to be happy, that’s in her neck of the woods, guess they don’t care if they bumped into her, else they would stay away from Notting hill plenty of other places to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t Anna put him on her story maybe one time? It’s Ellie who is posting him a lot right? Not actually Anna. I think it’s a bit of a reach to think they’re putting Joe on their stories to spite Niomi, I really doubt they care about her much. It’s not something I ever personally consider in a new relationship, you don’t owe your partner’s exes anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Obv I'm seeing everything through the bias of it being posted on here but I find the shots Ellie posts are weird, like Anna hasn't ever posted a clear image of him on her insta or been "public" about their relationship but Ellie posts these weird shots from a distance as if they're pap shots or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The apparent lack of friends is Niomi’s biggest issue. Relationship or not you need friends & I think she hasn’t put much effort into establishing friendships & is now lonely. She has Charlotte who seems to have tons of other friends she is close to, then other girls like London Chatter, the Falconers etc. who seem to be quite recent friends plus they are all married/young children. It must be very lonely especially in the evenings for her.

Reactions: 12
I would wager Anna and co. are hoping that niomi sees them tbh. It's cruel, but after the first time it shod be easier. Yeah she's a dimbobs but i think most of us can relate to that feeling if bumping into your ex with his new squeeze for the first time.

it's a warning tale not to put all your (vegan replacement) eggs in one basket joey was clearly her whole world and she only has a few acquaintances in London outside of him. her family seem lovely but they have a small child whom niomi only knows through holiday visits. She's an only child who works by herself and from home who since her fiancé left her seems go have no one. Ouch.
Ahahha, I think I startled my sleeping cat I laughed so hard.. good one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t Anna put him on her story maybe one time? It’s Ellie who is posting him a lot right? Not actually Anna. I think it’s a bit of a reach to think they’re putting Joe on their stories to spite Niomi, I really doubt they care about her much. It’s not something I ever personally consider in a new relationship, you don’t owe your partner’s exes anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ellie has a social media company, doesn't she? Perhaps she likes the engagement boost...

Reactions: 13
I have never, ever been jealous of dimbobs, but that duckling in her story is so cute for the first time I'm actually green with envy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.