Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's hardly far from Brighton in London. Loads of people live in Brighton and work in London.

Not in a million years could I see her giving up her posing places- only incentive for her to get out of bed. Plus, all those gifted/uneaten goodies she uses for street selfies- doing her bit for local business!! ££££ 🍪🍪

Reactions: 7
Surprised that Niomi didn't move back to London on Monday, she'll be back once outdoor brunch is an option surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest I feel sorry for Joe. He was obviously stuck in an engagement with Niomi that he was clearly unhappy about, it must have taken a lot for him to build up the courage to end things with her especially after lots of the wedding was booked and knowing that Niomi's job was so heavily involved in social media so it was bound to end up online in some form. He also probably knew it was always going to look bad on his part and that he could never give his full side to the story compared to Niomi. If he is a new relationship with Anna then good for him, it's his life. Him and Niomi haven't been together for around 8 months. He's clearly dealt with it in his own way where as Niomi is in complete denial, thinking she is some sustainable vegan goddess when actually she went through the other lockdowns with complete disregard for any of rules and now all she is about is her hashtag gifted lifestyle. Joe has maintained a dignified silence throughout. He clearly didn't enjoy being filmed on camera and likes having a private life which is clear to see on his lack of posting on Instagram. Apart from ending the relationship with Niomi I don't actually see what Joe has done wrong. People grow apart and relationships end. None of us know the full in's and out's of people's lives such as Joe/Anna or her sister or what these people are really like. Maybe we should all let him live his life, now he is no longer in Niomi's.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
To be honest I feel sorry for Joe. He was obviously stuck in an engagement with Niomi that he was clearly unhappy about, it must have taken a lot for him to build up the courage to end things with her especially after lots of the wedding was booked and knowing that Niomi's job was so heavily involved in social media so it was bound to end up online in some form. He also probably knew it was always going to look bad on his part and that he could never give his full side to the story compared to Niomi. If he is a new relationship with Anna then good for him, it's his life. Him and Niomi haven't been together for around 8 months. He's clearly dealt with it in his own way where as Niomi is in complete denial, thinking she is some sustainable vegan goddess when actually she went through the other lockdowns with complete disregard for any of rules and now all she is about is her hashtag gifted lifestyle. Joe has maintained a dignified silence throughout. He clearly didn't enjoy being filmed on camera and likes having a private life which is clear to see on his lack of posting on Instagram. Apart from ending the relationship with Niomi I don't actually see what Joe has done wrong. People grow apart and relationships end. None of us know the full in's and out's of people's lives such as Joe/Anna or her sister or what these people are really like. Maybe we should all let him live his life, now he is no longer in Niomi's.
Wow, it's like it's August again but I've got a bit of time, so I'll play.

I find it hard to have much sympathy for him considering he got himself "stuck". Nobody forced him to propose to Niomi, nobody forced him to take Niomi with him to India. He could have, you know, not proposed. But he was too chicken. We don't know the ins and outs of their relationship, but this is the 21st century; he's a wealthy, white man. It's not like ha had no agency and woe-is-Joe, he was going to be forced by society to marry Niomi.

Not liking to be on camera and choosing to date a social media personality... well he's either very dumb or he momentarily prioritized how she made him look, used her as a bit of a trophy girlfriend, over his own comfort and then realized the cons outweighed the pros.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think that Joeeey had lots of misplaced hope- then it evaporated! 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🦄

Reactions: 5
Yeah I get all that too, I’m not bothered about the morality of it or anything I just don’t care about Ellie tbh and it’s a Niomi thread. At least Dettol Daddy was a potential love interest so much more relevant to Niomi, Ellie is literally just the ex’s girlfriend’s sister so it’s like...is she really relevant? Who cares about her you know? But yeah I do agree there’s nothing else to discuss and at least there’s some Joe sighting going on!
I really agree, while I don’t really agree with the whole “if they wanted to be private people they’d have private accounts thing” I read earlier someone say they didn’t think people were targeting A&E for who they are but I’ve definitely read pages and pages of people calling either or both of them vapid/shallow/horrible/etc and Anna a rebound/warm body) I don’t have a big moral thing against talking about them other than it seems unrelated at this point and I’ve read peoples responses that they’re fair game bc they’re not on private etc, I just genuinely don’t get why people want to keep talking about them lol- they’re not interesting at all

not trying to police anything at all I know people will talk about whatever they want and I usually just keep scrolling but it’s really starting to seem off topic to keep checking up on Ellie’s social media or to follow her, she really is just the sister of Niomi’s ex’s potential gf. If it’s just gonna be joe’s voice in the background or him off in the distance of a story....I kind of agree, who cares? It’s not like it’s anything new or new info at this point. It seems pretty likely Niomi and Joe won’t have anything to do with each other anymore or have any interactions, so how long does he keep being brought up? I wasn’t active back in the Niomi/Marcus days so I don’t know how long after that break up people kept bringing up Marcus, but Joe/Anna/Ellie just really couldn’t be less interesting. Also on so many threads I’ve seen family members or others associated with the influencer make their profile private and people on the thread still find ways to get access to their accounts (I’m mostly thinking of Lydia Millen’s thread and people still getting whatever her assistant Carrie posts despite her going on private) so personally I don’t believe the whole “if they wanted privacy they’d be on private and we’d stop talking about them” but anyways, back to lurking unless Niomi actually does anything interesting ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really agree, while I don’t really agree with the whole “if they wanted to be private people they’d have private accounts thing” I read earlier someone say they didn’t think people were targeting A&E for who they are but I’ve definitely read pages and pages of people calling either or both of them vapid/shallow/horrible/etc and Anna a rebound/warm body) I don’t have a big moral thing against talking about them other than it seems unrelated at this point and I’ve read peoples responses that they’re fair game bc they’re not on private etc, I just genuinely don’t get why people want to keep talking about them lol- they’re not interesting at all
I said this to mean that no one here is going out to look at Anna and Ellie's instagram accounts for the sake of Anna and Ellie. It's all related to Niomi and Joe breaking up. Obviously it is wrong and awful to call either of them names, or act like they're trash or anything like that. BUT, again, if they didn't like having randos upping their insta stories' views, they'd have made their accounts private. I agree with you that they're not interesting at all, but right now, Niomi is boring AF and people find it interesting that while she's posing in bathtubs, Joe is going out places with the sisters.

Like I said in my previous post, my bet is once Niomi starts dating again, this thread's occasional focus on what Anna and Ellie are doing or not doing will die out since they are not the primary gossip goal and really, neither is Joe anymore. They're just collaterally interesting because of Joe and, again, the way Niomi's been handling the breakup. If Niomi had coupled up straight away with someone, there'd be no wish to keep talking about what Joe is doing and with who. Or if she were talking about it in a more honest way herself.

Reactions: 15
If Anna and Ellie didn’t want the attention associated with Niomi, then they would have deleted the mean post about Niomi on one of their instagrams and then made them private once they realised they were being discussed IMO.

plus, their lives seem a lot more fun (what lockdown?!) than Niomi’s so fair play Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Anna and Ellie didn’t want the attention associated with Niomi, then they would have deleted the mean post about Niomi on one of their instagrams and then made them private once they realised they were being discussed IMO.

plus, their lives seem a lot more fun (what lockdown?!) than Niomi’s so fair play Joe!
fair enough, I totally get this opinion as far as their socials being not private. I guess to me it’s the same as finding any random privileged person/people in london that aren’t on private and then discussing what they’re doing and posting....just seems boring and irrelevant imo since they aren’t influencers/celebs but fair play to those that find it interesting/entertaining

• Heart
Reactions: 4
fair enough, I totally get this opinion as far as their socials being not private. I guess to me it’s the same as finding any random privileged person/people in london that aren’t on private and then discussing what they’re doing and posting....just seems boring and irrelevant imo since they aren’t influencers/celebs but fair play to those that find it interesting/entertaining
Yep totally agree. Have said multiple times - they’re not influencers and they don’t have a big enough following to be allowed threads on here in their own right. I just don’t see why Ellie should make her account private just because her sister is dating the ex of a boring influencer with a dwindling career 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep totally agree. Have said multiple times - they’re not influencers and they don’t have a big enough following to be allowed threads on here in their own right. I just don’t see why Ellie should make her account private just because her sister is dating the ex of a boring influencer with a dwindling career 😂
she absolutely shouldn’t have to - but I think we can’t say we can’t discuss them on privacy grounds when they (independently from Niomi ‘connections’) have thousands of followers and document their lives pubically. Realistically they are irrelevant to Niomi so totally see that point, maybe if she was less dull we’d have something else to do😂

I don’t look at Anna’s page but I do look at Ellie, purely to check on that poor cat!

Reactions: 9
@Whowhowho2020 yeah exactly for me it’s all about them being irrelevant not the privacy! The kitten thing is just deeply upsetting tbh, I don’t even want to think about it so I’ve tried not to comment. There’s no way a cat that small should be allowed outside and the dashboard thing was horrific. You can say a lot of things about Niomi (and I often do) but at least she’s never been seen treating an animal like that

• Sad
Reactions: 13
On that note I wonder when Niomi will be going back to London, lockdown is starting to ease now. When she said about being a bit scared to go back it made me wonder if she’s just going to bin off London and move near her family tbh.
Do we think her fear is Joe related? As in she's scared of bumping into him and Anna or seeing them out with people she knows?

Reactions: 9
Do we think her fear is Joe related? As in she's scared of bumping into him and Anna or seeing them out with people she knows?
Nah. She faced the pain, embraced it, accepted it and now life is PAHHFECT!😅

Reactions: 15
I personally think that both Anna and Ellie know of the existence of these tattle threads and some of their Instagram stories and posts are literally meant to bait us. And like someone else said, the ONLY reason people even check their accounts is because of Joe and because they keep showing Joe / implying that he’s with them through same scenery, tables, and all that tit. If they knew of these threads and hated being talked about here, they would private their accounts or at least stop posting Joe related content. But I honestly think it’s giving them a lot of social media exposure right now from us and others who keep up with niomi

Reactions: 18
I personally think that both Anna and Ellie know of the existence of these tattle threads and some of their Instagram stories and posts are literally meant to bait us. And like someone else said, the ONLY reason people even check their accounts is because of Joe and because they keep showing Joe / implying that he’s with them through same scenery, tables, and all that tit. If they knew of these threads and hated being talked about here, they would private their accounts or at least stop posting Joe related content. But I honestly think it’s giving them a lot of social media exposure right now from us and others who keep up with niomi
True ! We should stop following them or we'll make more of them 😂😂😂

Wonder what Niomi is up to this weekend, waxing her cuticles, inspecting the plumbing.. who knows unless it's an AD.. still can't believe this lazy bum who lacks any passion but selfishness in her life pretends this is her job.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.