Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where are pics of joe 'getting fat' i reckon he looks fine
Exactly, literally nobody looks good when a camera is pointing up at them like that, plus smiling makes your face wider - I know people hate Joe but come on, he's not become obese since he was tagged in those party photos 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m not a professional but I think of it as a spectrum of disordered eating with anorexia/bulimia being at the extreme.

The whole “clean” eating trend trod a veeeery fine line between healthy and disordered eating imo.

No food is really “unclean” if eaten in moderate amounts. Likewise eating nothing but a clean food such as, say, broccoli would be decidedly unhealthy.

The best attitude to food in my opinion is one that has an awareness (but not obsession with) nutrients, and has a positive relationship with food as a fuel for the body and soul.

From what I’ve seen on Niomis SM and from what has been related here, she absolutely does not fit into the latter category.

It concerns me that she doesn’t really acknowledge any of this and normalises what I would consider to be a very unhealthy attitude.

Back when I was in school, you had pro Ana and pro Mia websites and tumblrs. They were obviously very sinister and could be tackled as such. Nowadays it feels like this sort of ED content is subtle and that makes it all the more insidious IMO. Something for everyone to be mindful of when going on the old insta
May be you are correct , she probably doesn’t need/have medical diagnosis!

I have two friends like that who got into “healthy” eating , was so annoying when they started it . One even made me and my husband download my fitness pal , made us share the account with her ! It got more annoying when she started checking what we were eating every single day ( 3 days later i Delted the app )

the other friend is currently on a diet under a dietician - no sugar , no processed food , no white carbs , strictly only 3 meals a day and no snavks! All she has to talk about is her diet and her tips abb And advices for me to do the same ! I appreciate a tip or two to follow a healthy life style , but Not to an extend where they want to control your day !

these are friends in my case , so I can see why Niomi would have been controlling so much with her partners who were there under the same roof . I think some people gets obsessed with it soo much that they want everyone else to do what they do because they think that’s the best way and nothing else is good !

Reactions: 9
Exactly, literally nobody looks good when a camera is pointing up at them like that, plus smiling makes your face wider - I know people hate Joe but come on, he's not become obese since he was tagged in those party photos 😂
Definitely not. I find his standard attractiveness decreases severely if we can see his teeth, but other thane that he looks normal to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah he's definitely not FAT fat but the weight gain is really quite obvious. Just poking fun here.
I think the point was that it is being discussed at all, poking fun or otherwise. Niomi's weight is commented upon because that's her whole brand and image, and there's obviously something disingenuous going on; Joe is not marketing himself that way.

Reactions: 18
I think the point was that it is being discussed at all, poking fun or otherwise. Niomi's weight is commented upon because that's her whole brand and image, and there's obviously something disingenuous going on; Joe is not marketing himself that way.
Yeah except he's still relevant as a ex fiance & changes in his life are part of the gossip.
Agree to disagree.

Reactions: 5
I think it will obviously be mentioned but it doesn’t sit well with me that we are always saying Niomi is getting too thin, that Joe lost weight while with her etc etc then on the other hand demonising/talking disparagingly about him gaining weight. Obviously he is going to, he hasn’t got Niomi controlling his every meal or giving him the same portions as her anymore...IMO it’s good to see he is eating better portions and doesn’t seem to have suffered any lasting effects from living with someone so toxic when it comes to food 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was thinking last night it's absolutely hilarious that she even took a bikini home with her when she went back to Sussex. In fact - multiple bikinis? I mean, yes her parents have a pool, but not once has she said that she is using it to swim. She's told us she's running and doing yoga and walks, but the pool is heated and she's not swimming, so she literally took bikinis home just for photoshoots. In January. In England. Hysterical tbh.
Heated swimming pool. Sustainability right there 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think you are right here! It can also trigger an eating disorder in your partner as well where they feel like they need to hide to eat some food!

I just want the best for Niomi! But unless she finds someone with the same eating mentality as her or she relaxes, it will be very hard to keep a relationship! Carbs are not the enemy!!
She should have hooked up with healthycrazycool. But diet is probably all they would have in common.
I have two friends like that who got into “healthy” eating , was so annoying when they started it . One even made me and my husband download my fitness pal , made us share the account with her ! It got more annoying when she started checking what we were eating every single day ( 3 days later i Delted the app )

the other friend is currently on a diet under a dietician - no sugar , no processed food , no white carbs , strictly only 3 meals a day and no snavks! All she has to talk about is her diet and her tips abb And advices for me to do the same !
Argh! The zeal of the newly converted. Few things are quite as annoying, but usually the enthusiasm yields quickly

Reactions: 4
I think it will obviously be mentioned but it doesn’t sit well with me that we are always saying Niomi is getting too thin, that Joe lost weight while with her etc etc then on the other hand demonising/talking disparagingly about him gaining weight. Obviously he is going to, he hasn’t got Niomi controlling his every meal or giving him the same portions as her anymore...IMO it’s good to see he is eating better portions and doesn’t seem to have suffered any lasting effects from living with someone so toxic when it comes to food 🤷🏻‍♀️
This. We can’t criticise N for being too thin / restrictive if we then gossip about Joe possibly gaining weight. If he’s happy and healthy - great. If he’s not, let’s hope he can be soon.

Same for Niomi really, she’s a spoilt little tit but wouldn’t wish an eating disorder on my worst enemy.

Reactions: 13
Please, please buy these soddin ugly jeans!!!!

I am NOT trying to influence you. 🤥🤥
Again, there is nothing attractive. Other influencers' / models' behinds make a straight girl's mouth water, but not Niomi, her bum is as exciting as an electricity bill. We have remarked on this so often. Technically there is nothing wrong with her, but there is simply no sex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I call this series "I am not not an influencer" by Bimbobs notSmart:

1612554161237.png
1612554180530.png
1612554202305.png
1612554280887.png
1612554301585.png
1612554381044.png

You'd think she's advertising hair lice :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.