Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys, can't you see she's having the BEST time Ever? Like Pahhfect sweat and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not to be rude or anything, but have the ‘Joe moved on too quickly, he must have been cheating emotionally with Anna before breaking up with Niomi to move on that quickly’ posters forgotten about Dettol Daddy? I’m not convinced yet that Joe is dating Anna (with no offence meant to the poster who claims to simply ‘know’ this), but if he is, Niomi moved on as quickly with DD, if not more quickly. Arguably they both moved on too quickly, but Niomi can’t consider herself or be thought of as some kind of victim if Joe is dating Anna, having herself been pictured hand-in-hand with DD mere weeks after the breakup. The only difference is, Joe potentially fell in with someone who has lasted, or who could tolerate him for longer than a month or so, whereas as Niomi did not.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Niomi is keeping up this hardcore 'cheerleader of one' façade to protect her internet money from drying out. Who knows who she really is, she seems to only show the best of the best, according to her, while pretending she's just living and filming her little ole life.

Reactions: 9
1614053634392.png
She's literally copying Lucy Watson, even the 'fluffy' pancakes.
She has no mind of her own, no original thought.

I'm not sure but they may watch eachother as Lucy also posted about 'truffle pasta two weeks ago......

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
View attachment 451315She's literally copying Lucy Watson, even the 'fluffy' pancakes.
She has no mind of her own, no original thought.

I'm not sure but they may watch eachother as Lucy also posted about 'truffle pasta two weeks ago......
As much as I dislike defending Niomi, I think you are reaching here when you say she copied from Lucy.
Firstly, it was pancake Day. Everyone and their mother posted about them (uninspired and unoriginal for sure, but not copying). Secondly, American style pancake are very often referred to as fluffy, nothing original about that.
And most importantly, Niomi's pic was posted 3 hours before Lucy posted hers.
They are all uninspired if you ask me, but she didn't copy this. ❤

Reactions: 8
Arguably they both moved on too quickly, but Niomi can’t consider herself or be thought of as some kind of victim if Joe is dating Anna, having herself been pictured hand-in-hand with DD mere weeks after the breakup.
Wait, what??? There are pictures of her with DD?

As much as I dislike defending Niomi, I think you are reaching here when you say she copied from Lucy.
Firstly, it was pancake Day. Everyone and their mother posted about them (uninspired and unoriginal for sure, but not copying). Secondly, American style pancake are very often referred to as fluffy, nothing original about that.
I had no idea there is sth like a pancake day tbh 🙈 :LOL: Like I swear it's like the first year I see it happening all over everyone's social media. Is it just me that's living under a rock? 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait, what??? There are pictures of her with DD?
There is a picture that someone (stalkerish behaviour IMO) took of a couple they claimed to be Niomi and a mystery man (definitely post-breakup and not Joe, fit DD’s description and the forum’s guestimated timeline of when DD was around) walking together in London. If I remember correctly, that person commented on one of Niomi’s photos about having seen her and the guy together and DMd her the photo he/she took of them, which then also somehow ended up here on the forum.

The funny thing is, the photo is from the back and from so far away it could have been of any couple, but Niomi legitimised it by passive-aggressively replying something along the lines of ‘You should’ve said hello.’ So, she confirmed the photo is of her, if she hadn’t said anything it wouldn’t have proven anything. We can’t know for sure if the guy in the photo was DD, but Niomi was definitely walking arm-in-arm/hand-in-hand with some guy very soon after the breakup.

Reactions: 9
Literally...there are people on here who show more commitment to the idea that Anna is a rebound and there's no way Joe could be happy and content being out of a relationship with a controlling cow than the level of commitment Joe showed to Niomi. It's coming up to a year since they actually broke up and it's longer than that that there were extremely obvious cracks just in Niomi's videos...if people still don't see that then really I don't know what to tell them.
I hope Niomi starts dating soon just to spice it up in here. Someone mentioned she might start posting like headless photos of guys a la Tanya Burr, that would be fun. I'm wondering when she will go back to London now that lockdown is going to start easing.
YES THAAAANK YOUUUUU. there is some major projecting going on here for some people. convinced Joe needs therapy?? (Niomi is the one that needs therapy), that tHeReS nO WaY aNnA iSnT a rEbOunD and how he couldnt possibly move on from the controlling nightmare that is Niomi who wouldnt even let him sleep in or eat some bleeping toast after he lost his dream job? the way Niomi treated him was legitimately abusive, just in a passive aggressive way - which makes it honestly worse in my opinion. it's way more of a headfuck. he was getting progressively more unhappy, likely feeling like it was too late to change his situation, and Freddie probably started opening his eyes & triggered a come to Jesus moment that was a long time coming. suddenly seeing clearly & realizing you're in a toxic situation like that catapults you out of the healing phase a lot faster. plus, often with a long relationship, the person who does the dumping has had a long slow burn to such a major decision and by the time the trigger is pulled, they are done and emotionally so ready to move on with their life. it's a tale as old as time from the dumpers of the world. "it was over for a long time" is something we hear so often.

plus, we know he's known Anna for years, right? progressing that to a romantic relationship if you have years of knowing each other, being buds, having things in common, is not some shocking or difficult concept to grasp. organically moving from an established friendship to a romantic relationship is so often the basis for the longest/strongest/healthiest relationships. largely in part due to the fact that there is no motive to be someone you aren't when you're just friends, & both parties can see who someone really is, the things they enjoy doing, etc, so you actually KNOW them once the romance starts (polar opposite of how he & Niomi started). With Niomi, they started off of pure physical attraction alone, and her pretending to enjoy things Joe did when she didnt actually (e.g. going to sporting events, going out drinking late, sleeping in) - Joe was never her "friend", they had hardly bleeping anything in common which became abundantly clear, they just were each others' arm pieces - what is there to even get over for him by the end? being unable to eat what he wanted? being dragged out of bed at an ungodly hour? being whined at to leave parties early? having every meal of your life turned into cOnTeNT? being guilted for having a REAL JOB/being busy? and worst of all, having a decision your partner willingly made held over your head to get their way the rest of your lives (Niomi moving to India for 2 whole months & never shutting up about it)? as opposed to him having "to get over" things, it's more like he escaped a mental prison & emotional hellscape. ain't nothing to get over, mans is finally FREEEE.

in a romcom, the Anna would be "the friend/the one" with whom the guy does things he actually enjoys without having to drag her, can actually relax around (eat what he wants, sleep when he wants, workout/not workout when he wants), can have heartfelt talks where they actually listen to each other (which is prob what started their relationship post Dimbobs), while Niomi was the vapid pretty airhead character who has zero substance (checks out) just talks over him & ignores any attempt at him expressing his feelings to steamroll her own wants on him (yuppp), and just wants him for selfish reasons & superficial nonsense (dingdingding).

he is not obligated to prolong his unhappiness that he felt while he was with Niomi and finally ended of his own doing, just out of some arbitrary rule that people have created for their own egos. and him simply living his god damn life post-Niomi doesnt make him a scumbag. plus, it's been a long time at this point if they are indeed dating - rebounds do not last months and months and meet people's families. rebounds are what Dettol Daddy was for Niomi. a hot quick lay a few weeks later and then byeeee. I mean, Joe could marry Anna and some people on here would probably still be bleeping calling her the rebound 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I had no idea there is sth like a pancake day tbh 🙈 :LOL: Like I swear it's like the first year I see it happening all over everyone's social media. Is it just me that's living under a rock? 😫
Where do you live? In the UK pancake day is pretty huge (I've never really understood it, it's just pancakes)

So, Niomi posted a stock photo from the internet describing the pancakes as her best ever yet.............ummmm, most people would connect her words to the picture she posted so what do we call this technique? Suggestion association, vlogger brain fart, deliberate deception. I'll go with the latter.😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.