Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whomever said in the previous thread that Niomi looks like uncooked chicken breast - thanks, now I can't unsee it. Will never eat chicken again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I'm honestly impressed by the amount of bikini pics she's managed to post over the past month despite being in the middle of British winter. The pro-ana bikini shot outside by the pool, the "tanning in the middle of lockdown" video, now the "bath in my bikini" pic. You gotta give it up to her--she's becoming more and more creative with her justifications. But if you ask me, she'd be better off posting this tit without saying anything because the excuses she's coming up with are getting increasingly ridiculous, cringeworthy, and just downright stupid. She's the definition of a try-hard--doesn't get more unnatural than her. She gives me second-hand embarrassment and I don't get why no one (family or close friends) is stopping her.

And if I hear her say "go easy on yourself" one more time I think I'm going to lose it. In the 7 years I've known her I don't think I've ever seen her go hard on herself (except when it comes to undereating and overexercizing, but the irony is that she specifically sees doing these things as being 'kind' to herself and her body!). She doesn't work hard, never has. In 7 years she's barely done anything significant or memorable? All I can think of is her tacky collab with Oasis, that massive failure of a skincare collab with Boots (her first big backlash as I recall), her Pinterest recipe book, and now her flop of a skincare 'brand' (only 4 products). That's it. Never seen someone coddle themselves as much as she does. She really thinks she's doing something extraordinary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm honestly impressed by the amount of bikini pics she's managed to post over the past month despite being in the middle of British winter.
I was thinking last night it's absolutely hilarious that she even took a bikini home with her when she went back to Sussex. In fact - multiple bikinis? I mean, yes her parents have a pool, but not once has she said that she is using it to swim. She's told us she's running and doing yoga and walks, but the pool is heated and she's not swimming, so she literally took bikinis home just for photoshoots. In January. In England. Hysterical tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whomever said in the previous thread that Niomi looks like uncooked chicken breast - thanks, now I can't unsee it. Will never eat chicken again.
Successful vegan influencer Niomi - turning people off chicken for good!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was thinking last night it's absolutely hilarious that she even took a bikini home with her when she went back to Sussex. In fact - multiple bikinis? I mean, yes her parents have a pool, but not once has she said that she is using it to swim. She's told us she's running and doing yoga and walks, but the pool is heated and she's not swimming, so she literally took bikinis home just for photoshoots. In January. In England. Hysterical tbh.
She probably has a trunk load of bikinis in the pool house- just in case the 'flash some flesh' compulsion overwhelms her.👙👙👙 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Putting on a bikini to pretend to take a bath. Imagine needing this amount of attention everyday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I'm not a Love Island fan nor from the UK but I think if we're scoffing at Niomi's need for attention we can't exactly paint Dr. Alex as a saint lol. No one goes on Love Island just for the laughs. They do it for fame and attention. And while becoming a mental health advocate TV doctor is certainly admirable for spreading awareness, there is also a certain level of narcissism to it as well. Not saying he's as bad as Niomi (who is????) but just saying, he still is a social media personality

Reactions: 56
I'm not a Love Island fan nor from the UK but I think if we're scoffing at Niomi's need for attention we can't exactly paint Dr. Alex as a saint lol. No one goes on Love Island just for the laughs. They do it for fame and attention. And while becoming a mental health advocate TV doctor is certainly admirable for spreading awareness, there is also a certain level of narcissism to it as well. Not saying he's as bad as Niomi (who is????) but just saying, he still is a social media personality
Agreed. Honestly, 99% of people who are influencers or are connected to influencers or manage influencers are problematic. They're just different levels of problematic. Like the Snoozewards, sorry Woodwards, or Annoying Anna, or Nimbobs. Right now this Dr. Alex person is using his influence for good, but he might want to become the next Dr. Alternative Unscientific Facts just to be on TV, who knows.

I wouldn't go around despairing over his potential union to Ms. Smart. He's obviously leaving messages on her instagram and responding to hers for attention. If lockdown lasts a few more weeks, she might succumb hahaha.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That was me! Glad you agree, I think it's a combination of her tiny mousy facial features and blank complexion on top of the constant sucking in of the tummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So strange those video clips she films of herself in a field . Doing fake laughing to herself and smirking . What on earth is that all about?!
How does it enter your head to think to do that . It’s really bizarre. Creepy.

why is she peddling Kiel's skincare on her stories . When she has her own skincare brand. She can’t be that hard up that she has to take kiehl's money. Anyone else would be promoting their own brand and giving that the hard sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm honestly impressed by the amount of bikini pics she's managed to post over the past month despite being in the middle of British winter. The pro-ana bikini shot outside by the pool, the "tanning in the middle of lockdown" video, now the "bath in my bikini" pic. You gotta give it up to her--she's becoming more and more creative with her justifications.
She's posting more bikini pics because she's lost weight and prefers her body like this. She probably thinks she's in the best shape of her life.

Her next book will be called The Break Up Body: From Nimbobs to Thin-bobs to Visible Rib-Bobs. The recipes section will just be empty pages, but don't worry--there will be loads on self love!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She's posting more bikini pics because she's lost weight and prefers her body like this. She probably thinks she's in the best shape of her life.

Her next book will be called The Break Up Body: From Nimbobs to Thin-bobs to Visible Rib-Bobs. The recipes section will just be empty pages, but don't worry--there will be loads on self love!
Ahhh, EDIBLE blank pages- truly sustainable!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.