Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dimbobs: Morning routine with smart skin
Also Dimbobs: my morning routine with FRESH in the very next slide
Its amazing that she has time for all that 'Woo pooor me self love' bs while people are legit working their asses off to stay afloat.

I love the Kombucha line from Fresh, especially the Essence so it annoys the crap out of me seeing her using it ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another I am not an influencer

26.00 Defensive about the connotations of the word 'influencer'.
Well she couldn’t influence me to do squat so I guess she has a bit of a point but....

You will stop being an “influencer” when you stop taking sponsorships to try and influence people to buy crap they don’t need 😅👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What about... they just get themselves a normal job? If Niomi would work in some office and just post ads in her free time then she could say she’s not influencer, she’s just getting herself some pocket money. But if that’s the only source of her income then I don’t know who else she is? (Or this other youtuber above)
Her only skill is taking selfies and talking about how much she loves herself, I really cannot imagine her having an actual job that benefits the society.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As long as she doesn't start doing yoga videos in her bikini.
Shecoyls be influenced by the naked yoga girl and just go hello for leather and do naked yoga. That would get her some traction on her Instagram.

Regarding dr Alex George, he seemed to spend more time in love island talking at the girls rather than to them. He could talk at her about his day and she could talk at him about herself. Perfect!
He maybe a junior a&e doctor, but his eyes are firmly on the prize of a TV doctor and everything he's doing now, the ambassador for mental health etc is a carefully calculated step in that direction. Dating niomi would be great for his exposure in social media and she's pretty, he could be a bridge in her getting over wetwipe Joey as Dettol Daddo didn't seem to cut the mustard. We'll know if dr. Alex is serious about her if he starts posting about less meat or showing almond milk etc.

To be honest I would like Niomi to date anyone right now just so we have something to write about 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be honest I would like Niomi to date anyone right now just so we have something to write about 😅
same!!! And I bet he’d be good looking.

Joe may have been a bit of a bore but he sure was nice to look at 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg!! Hilarious 🤣🤣

I know a lot of girls who went into fitness eng became thin and or fit after break up/divorce. It’s a thing right ?! But for Niomi she was already eating barely , sadly overdoing everything has made her look undernourished not fabulous !
I did. I lost a LOT of weight on the divorce diet (unintentionally) and then developed an eating disorder. I don't know if it makes me extra qualified to make jokes, or a massive hypocrite :LOL: Maybe both? (Dialectic therapy pun, somebody put me down)

So he is living his best life now 🤣
Bye bye smoothie bowls 👋👋
FLY FREE JOEY! He is Icarus with burger wings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw that ASA is forbidding influencers to use filters in beauty ads and I came running to this thread.

I feel one of the reason why Niomi skin and hair looks so bad is because while she might still have her own favorite expensive brands to use, she tries a lot of stuff for the “ads” and that might be affecting her

Reactions: 16
I saw that ASA is forbidding influencers to use filters in beauty ads and I came running to this thread.

I feel one of the reason why Niomi skin and hair looks so bad is because while she might still have her own favorite expensive brands to use, she tries a lot of stuff for the “ads” and that might be affecting her
I doubt she actually tries whatever she promotes. I mean I’ve noticed influencers saying they’ve been using x and y for a long time but showing products that are obviously newly opened.

She probably only puts them on for the ads and then throws them in a box in the cupboard with all the peanut butter.

• Haha
I doubt she actually tries whatever she promotes. I mean I’ve noticed influencers saying they’ve been using x and y for a long time but showing products that are obviously newly opened.

She probably only puts them on for the ads and then throws them in a box in the cupboard with all the peanut butter.
I mean just trying something once can mess up her skin or hair.

Reactions: 3
What about... they just get themselves a normal job? If Niomi would work in some office and just post ads in her free time then she could say she’s not influencer, she’s just getting herself some pocket money. But if that’s the only source of her income then I don’t know who else she is? (Or this other youtuber above)
I don't understand this either! They could get a regular 9-5 job and still have time to post a video once a week (and most of them don't even do that!) Or even a part-time job that's something they enjoy or care about (like a fundraiser at a nonprofit or something). Honestly, I'm a little jealous that they could do whatever they want for a day job and still make a ton of money from shilling things online

Reactions: 17
Joe looks like's gained A LOT of weight to me. The clean-shaven/hat look might not be helping, but whew. Bye bye dreamy bone structure.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
"Smashing Dinner... Again!"

that "again" must be a dig at Niomi, like haha look; we get to eat food now, ON REPEAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
hard to say if those are beaf burgers or not but we can say for sure Joe is enjoying carbs again! 😂
Yes Joey you enjoy those carbs!

Remember when Niomi made them have tacos with lettuce leaves as the shells?
It's in this video at 19:30

They also had curry with no rice or naan bread, and she'd have her burgers without a bun. It must be nice for Joe to be able to have his toast without being lambasted for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Joey’s gained weight, Nimmy’s lost weight. Perhaps he’s not so footloose and fancy-free and, despite having been the dumper, the breakup hit him a bit hard too?

Reactions: 9
Joey’s gained weight, Nimmy’s lost weight. Perhaps he’s not so footloose and fancy-free and, despite having been the dumper, the breakup hit him a bit hard too?
it could also be the angle or May be he deliberately tried to make a face ? I say this because in Annas video where he was in the background ( posted around December) he kinda looked like himself , also in his a&e pic after avocado incident ! Sooo May be ..

Reactions: 10
To be fair, if he has put on a bit of weight - he’s not the only one to do it during January lockdown!

Plus if he felt his eating was restricted, it’s only natural to feel a bit ‘bingey’ around foods that were previously forbidden perhaps

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This had me rollin. Joe's confused face when he realised there had been mountains of peanut butter in the cupboard the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.