Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His brother Freddie posted this on his stories yesterday
Guys it's most likely just the angle.. Haven't you ever had photos of you taken in awkward positions by other people where you just look at least five pounds heavier? To me it happens all the time 😂 I think it would take more than a random shot to establish weight changes. But even if that isn't the case, he certainly doesn't look 'fat', just less haggard and pale

• Heart
Reactions: 34
angle no angle, the reality is that he's eating what he wants after years of *starvation*, so naturally, he will eventually get more fully-looking. And face is one of those parts of body wheret it's almost impossible to hide the gained weight

Reactions: 10
Guys it's most likely just the angle.. Haven't you ever had photos of you taken in awkward positions by other people where you just look at least five pounds heavier? To me it happens all the time 😂 I think it would take more than a random shot to establish weight changes. But even if that isn't the case, he certainly doesn't look 'fat', just less haggard and pale
Yep. Imagine being Freddie. You have a brother referred to as "Dreamy Joe." You, however...'good egg' doesn't have quite the same allure, does it? Sounds like a fart. You are likely aware that a forum full of (mostly) women is going to jump on any pic you post. Are you going to make Joe look hot, or are you going to make him look like a massive unkempt tank who likes to mainline burgers on the regular...?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yep. Imagine being Freddie. You have a brother referred to as "Dreamy Joe." You, however...'good egg' doesn't have quite the same allure, does it? Sounds like a fart. You are likely aware that a forum full of (mostly) women is going to jump on any pic you post. Are you going to make Joe look hot, or are you going to make him look like a massive unkempt tank who likes to mainline burgers on the regular...?
🤣🤣
I didn't think he would do it intentionally but it is a convicing theory!
Still baffled as to what people might ever find dreamy about joe. He continues to look like a wet wipe to me despite the 'fuller-looking' face!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fredward did him dirty with that shot :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Niomi was eating with them, the only thing she could possibly eat is the jar of mustard.
I don't think she would. When Joe asked her in his Q&A of her, she answered that "cinnamon" was her favourite spice. Joe's response was "Yuck! NO! Wrong answer..." I don't think she goes for anything flavourful/spicy. Never seen it anyway. He looks super happy to be eating whatever he wants, when he wants and at any quantity that he wants...

P.S. Maybe part of the puzzle that answers why he called it all off. She was never adventurous as she likes to claim, with anything. He was asking mostly about India and what she missed and you could tell she meant none of it. She was totally relieved to returning to the U.K. Whereas, I suspect he really enjoyed his life out there. He had a lightbulb moment and realised, this fake freak is not for me afterall.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joe should post all the meat and high carb meals he's having. Next, perhaps, a meat curry with loads of rice, white potatoes and naan bread...

Reactions: 4
I don't think she would. When Joe asked her in his Q&A of her, she answered that "cinnamon" was her favourite spice. Joe's response was "Yuck! NO! Wrong answer..." I don't think she goes for anything flavourful/spicy. Never seen it anyway. He looks super happy to be eating whatever he wants, when he wants and at any quantity that he wants...

P.S. Maybe part of the puzzle that answers why he called it all off. She was never adventurous as she likes to claim, with anything. He was asking mostly about India and what she missed and you could tell she meant none of it. She was totally relieved to returning to the U.K. Whereas, I suspect he really enjoyed his life out there. He had a lightbulb moment and realised, this fake freak is not for me afterall.....
You're probably right, mustard is just too fking wild and crazy for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You're probably right, mustard is just too fking wild and crazy for her!
She's wild and crazy, she got a pink t-shirt instead of her usual white. she got dark blue jeans instead of her usual washed blah blah.
she put coconut sugar in her banana bread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's wild and crazy, she got a pink t-shirt instead of her usual white. she got dark blue jeans instead of her usual washed blah blah.
she put coconut sugar in her banana bread.
Don't forget about the sustainable undies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Don't forget about the sustainable undies.
She stated that her family thinks that she is mad.

"Smashing Dinner... Again!"

that "again" must be a dig at Niomi, like haha look; we get to eat food now, ON REPEAT.
I'm sure that this is true, yet I think it could be more than that. The 'Again!' sounds like a proper self satisfied dig. He may be congratulating his brother in helping to get rid off Dimbobs. Perharps he cooked meat all the time when she living with two of them and the final 'traumatic' event was that he cooked beef burgers and offered it to her....with mustard....and chilli sauce.

She stated that her family thinks that she is mad.

I'm sure that this is true, yet I think it could be more than that. The 'Again!' sounds like a proper self satisfied dig. He may be congratulating his brother in helping to get rid off Dimbobs. Perharps he cooked meat all the time when she living with two of them and the final 'traumatic' event was that he cooked beef burgers and offered it to her....with mustard....and chilli sauce.
And picture is in the flat.
1612589414182.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Joe looks sooo happy! Like he escaped prison and can do whatever en eat whatever he wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Niomi's jeans post is '#gifted', but shouldn't it also be #ad as she was literally paid by them in a video and a previous post?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It warms my stone-cold little heart that we’re just calling Freddie ‘Fredward’ now 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe Joe's fuller face has been the main topic of this thread for pages :ROFLMAO: We need a new Anna/Joe sighting and STAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.