Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posting more bikini pics because she's lost weight and prefers her body like this. She probably thinks she's in the best shape of her life.

Her next book will be called The Break Up Body: From Nimbobs to Thin-bobs to Visible Rib-Bobs. The recipes section will just be empty pages, but don't worry--there will be loads on self love!
Omg!! Hilarious 🤣🤣

I know a lot of girls who went into fitness eng became thin and or fit after break up/divorce. It’s a thing right ?! But for Niomi she was already eating barely , sadly overdoing everything has made her look undernourished not fabulous !

Reactions: 11
So he is living his best life now 🤣
Bye bye smoothie bowls 👋👋
His face looks like he has gained weight? I could be wrong but I feel like I'm not...

PS: FOUR BURGERS FOR JUST TWO PEOPLE? THATS BEYOND CRAZY...said no one ever but Niomi

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Joe already looks more fat on face. Good for him... but he looks much better with visible cheekbones.

His face looks like he has gained weight? I could be wrong but I feel like I'm not...
I wrote same thing same time as you 😐

Reactions: 16
Joe's face definitely looks fuller in that pic. He looked a bit gaunt by the end of his time with Nims.

Wonder if one of those burgers is for Anna...

Reactions: 29
So he is living his best life now 🤣
Bye bye smoothie bowls 👋👋
Yikes. He's aged like 15 years since the last time he appeared in her vlogs. Not the dreamy Joe we got to know and love, that's for sure. Maybe the cholesterol isn't treating him so well?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Agree he definitely looks like he has a fuller face. Could just be the angle but if not I’m happy he is indulging and no longer being starved. Marcus and Joe both lost weight whilst dating Dims we know that’s not just a coincidence.

Reactions: 38

PS: FOUR BURGERS FOR JUST TWO PEOPLE? THATS BEYOND CRAZY...said no one ever but Niomi
Yeah, he looks fatter already.
Maybe the burgers are for the boys and their dates.

Reactions: 13
I doubt Wooden boys have dates. They just like their food lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another I am not an influencer

26.00 Defensive about the connotations of the word 'influencer'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What about... they just get themselves a normal job? If Niomi would work in some office and just post ads in her free time then she could say she’s not influencer, she’s just getting herself some pocket money. But if that’s the only source of her income then I don’t know who else she is? (Or this other youtuber above)

Reactions: 23
Another I am not an influencer

26.00 Defensive about the connotations of the word 'influencer'.
I hate these videos! Delete your channel and social media accounts and go then, really nobody cares 😴 more like they don’t want a proper job so they’re just hanging around for the dosh 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.