Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably just a sleepover. Does Anna own her house? I should probably follow these people on IG but I really don't want to.
She posted a photo back in Jan 2020 of her painting saying she is now a homeowner. It was over a year ago so I guess anything could have happened

Reactions: 7
Really? I thought it was common knowledge on here that Freddie never followed Niomi..
Remember that Niomi also has a private account, Niomifiona, that close friends and relatives probably follow. Joe's family may have followed her on that account but we would never know.

Reactions: 7
I do find it very weird she keeps saying stuff like this and yet she herself is still exercising every single day...multiple times a day...like I just don’t really see the point telling us not to do something she is doing?
Cause she wants us all to be fat so she can land an eligible man 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve been a long time lurker on Niomi’s threads, but it’s my first time posting! Work was slow today so I went down an Instagram rabbit hole and saw that Anna has her own Influencer Agency, Peared Official (not sure if it’s been mentioned before?!) It looks like the company was started last year and Nims is one of the accounts Peared follows 🙌🏽

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I'm watching Anna's highlights and she's currently standing in a field and saying "look at all of the shwubberyyy" (shrubbery) on repeat in a baby voice and it's genuinely upsetting my peace of mind lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m watching her old travel highlights and I can’t help but get the “uncultured, loud Brit abroad vibe” from her. Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys I'm watching Anna's highlights and she's currently standing in a field and saying "look at all of the shwubberyyy" (shrubbery) on repeat in a baby voice and it's genuinely upsetting my peace of mind lmao.
I watched her stories a few days ago,the shwubbery one too.She is A LOT.I can imagine a guy being initially dazzled by her beauty and then being irritated AF with after a while.

Reactions: 31
Ever since the breakup, she's had this manic look and vibe about her. I don't remember seeing her this way before, so I wonder what it can be attributed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If Anna is trying to "mark her territory" with Joe, that strikes me as soo immature and a high school thing. Like girl, he was ENGAGED to Niomi/lived with her for like four years. I mean obviously Joe dumped her (...) but I'm sorry, Anna is clearly a rebound?
if Anna is dating him now, posting her life that happens to include him is hardly "marking her territory". she can post whatever she wants. Joe is not Niomi's anymore. it doesn't matter if they were engaged and lived together if he's dating Anna now. there is no respect or rules Anna has to follow simply bc of what WAS Niomi's. I dont understand why folks keep insisting with such assurance that Anna is a rebound and Joe moved on "SO fast" (months, not weeks, later is not "so fast" esp for the initiator). he clearly knew her before, and friends I know that were the dumper and started dating an old flame or someone they already knew months after they ended their previous relationship ended up either married or together for many years. that is not a rebound. the term rebound is typically meant for someone who is just there to fill a sudden unwanted void, it could be literally anyone with a pulse, as long as it's SOMEONE. it is moreso a term meant for the new target of the dumpEE, because as the dumpee, they didnt WANT the relationship to end, and are just looking for literally anyone to avoid being alone. that lack of discernment is what truly makes a rebound. the dumpER getting into a relationship with a specific someone new that they found & have feelings for is not the same, particularly bc usually the dumper doesnt have the same sudden need to fill the void created by leaving their former partner.

it just seems like people who have been dumped suddenly will do anything to undermine and invalidate the subsequent happiness of whoever dumped them. and circling back around to my earlier dissertation on this whole issue, that attitude is only harmful to the person dumped and will only prolong the healing process. if Joe is in fact dating Anna, I think that is a much better match for him and I could see that lasting a long time, in which case - not a rebound. she is so outgoing and social, a good balance for someone like him. often social butterflies that like attention don't want to date another attention seeking type bc they almost view it as competition. having a quiet support in the background is a better match. perhaps Anna was who he was meant to be with the whole time (if theyre indeed together) and Niomi was just a bump in the road. calling her a rebound at every turn is needlessly disrespectful in my opinion- like Anna is just some random disposable ho vs respectable wifey holier-than-thou Niomi simply because she came afterwards. that is bullshit.

I do find it very weird she keeps saying stuff like this and yet she herself is still exercising every single day...multiple times a day...like I just don’t really see the point telling us not to do something she is doing?
if Niomi didnt have such a horrific relationship with food, I'd say she is just working out this much desperately trying to get endorphins bc she is so depressed. I'm sure that is part of it at least a bit. years ago during a rough patch, I was working out sometimes 3 times a day just to get that exercise high bc it was the only thing that made me feel really good and it had nothing to do with my weight. but alas our prideful idiot queen will never admit this even though it'd be so relatable for her to say "frankly the only thing that makes me feel not depressed these days is a bit of exercise so i've been going a bit much!" or something. it's almost like telling people to not exercise is a weird backwards way of admitting her excessive exercise is not to be followed for health/weight and the unspoken sentiment is "you guys prob arent as miserable as me so this absurd incessant exercise is not necessary" but she is too proud to simply bleeping say that she is sad. JUST ADMIT IT NIOMI. YOU'D FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.

I also can. not. deal. with the desperate thirst traps. the level of cringe I feel is exponentially higher every time she does it. I would say she is going to look back on this time and feel mortified at this out of character phase, but who are we kidding she has no self awareness at all so she will not LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ever since the breakup, she's had this manic look and vibe about her. I don't remember seeing her this way before, so I wonder what it can be attributed to.
She said she’s not sleeping again and it’s also probably the lack of food, she must be jittery and irritable. I thought she didn’t look very well again in that video tbh - if I didn’t know better, I’d worry she was having a slightly manic episode.
calling her a rebound at every turn is needlessly disrespectful in my opinion- like Anna is just some random disposable ho vs respectable wifey holier-than-thou Niomi simply because she came afterwards. that is bullshit.
Yeah the Anna comments are getting a bit yikes even for me. People keep defending Niomi because comments made are ‘sexist’ but someone earlier literally said Anna ‘looks like a one night stand girl’ like 🥴 I think she is clearly a selfish moron like Niomi for breaking the Covid rules but the constant suggestions she’s promiscuous because of how she looks is a bit much

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She posted a photo back in Jan 2020 of her painting saying she is now a homeowner. It was over a year ago so I guess anything could have happened
Did some detective work yesterday and seems like Niomi and Anna live pretty close (30 walk) from each other in London 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah the Anna comments are getting a bit yikes even for me. People keep defending Niomi because comments made are ‘sexist’ but someone earlier literally said Anna ‘looks like a one night stand girl’ like 🥴 I think she is clearly a selfish moron like Niomi for breaking the Covid rules but the constant suggestions she’s promiscuous because of how she looks is a bit much
Half this thread has only been about Anna...if I didn't know any better I'd think they were a double act on youtube rather than loosely connected by boinking the same guy (allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can understand the interest in Anna and Joseph on here, that whole situation has been the most interesting thing about Niomi. What I never have and never will understand is the forum’s obsession with Fredward. Like, I just don’t get it. Has there ever been this much interest in the sibling of an influencer’s boyfriend (sorry, 90-day fiancé) before?

I can understand the interest in Anna and Joseph on here, that whole situation has been the most interesting thing about Niomi. What I never have and never will understand is the forum’s obsession with Fredward. Like, I just don’t get it. Has there ever been this much interest in the sibling of an influencer’s boyfriend (sorry, 90-day fiancé) before?
It’s too late to edit this and I just realised ‘90-day fiancé’ is a bit callous. I’m sorry 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hurt ego.
I agree but I don't think there could be a person out there who wouldn't have a hurt ego by being so publicly de fiancee, and then worse still have your ex move on to a beautiful good time girl in your own social circle. Wagging tongues etc.

Utterly humiliating.

Also, Fredward had me laughing aloud. Thank you @Hannah Banana

Half this thread has only been about Anna...if I didn't know any better I'd think they were a double act on youtube rather than loosely connected by boinking the same guy (allegedly)
Still feel Anna owes us sit down spilling the tea video. C'mon girl, we need you to spill!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.