Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 19.56.17.png

I cannot cringe any harder at her latest story. It's been 5 months of this behaviour, when will she get bored of eye bleeping herself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
In general, I notice lots of people (myself included, actually) will critique things/people that they dislike in themselves. For example, I used to be quite judgemental. During that time, I found myself preaching how annoying judgemental people are and how everyone should be free to make their own decisions, etc. It's taken some self-reflection and time to realise that the reason why I detested judgemental people so much is because I was judgemental and I couldn't help it. Rather than being hard on myself, which would've been painful, I'd project it onto others similar to me.

Now, referencing Bimbobs the Dimbo and her latest video, I notice she does the same. In several videos, she says "don't feel pressure to work out" and "eat what you want to eat/be kind to yourself". I don't know about all of you, but I personally think that it's actually been very easy to not work out or not eat well compared to pre-pandemic because we're all at home and there's no one to be seen in front of compared to before when going to school, work, etc. and, let's just say, personally, whether I do 2 work outs a day or none is really not on my mind at the minute -- I have other things to worry about!!! So I find it interesting that she keeps bringing up these particular points -- always food and working out. And it's probably because she is hard on herself about these things only (plus getting a boyfriend, of course) and is projecting it to her audience instead.

View attachment 414107

I cannot cringe any harder at her latest story. It's been 5 months of this behaviour, when will she get bored of eye bleeping herself?
Oh, yes, this story was brutal. Always a hair flip, a head tilt smile while she lets her hair cover 50% of her face. (Anyone who comes in this thread saying there's nothing wrong with women being confident, I'm going to lose it. There is nothing wrong with women being confident, but she is NOT confident.)

yeh exactly, obviously no one thinks money can buy happiness as such, but not having it, having to stress about how to pay rent and bills has a huge negative effect, not having these concerns automatically does make life easier, just one less worry
I'm with you! I've never been a fan of the quote "money can buy happiness" but rather "money brings comfort/security which is important to be more stress-free and therefore makes being happier easier" -- just doesn't roll off the tongue as well 🤣

IMO, anyone who says "money doesn't matter" has lots of it.

exactly, all she means by "back to normal" is her being able to go to pilates classes and get comped holidays/meals. She would never be able to cope with what you and millions of others are facing because of this crisis
100%! Others just want their bloody jobs back and she's talking non-essentials like Bodyism smoothie bleeping bowls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In several videos, she says "don't feel pressure to work out" and "eat what you want to eat/be kind to yourself".
I do find it very weird she keeps saying stuff like this and yet she herself is still exercising every single day...multiple times a day...like I just don’t really see the point telling us not to do something she is doing?

Reactions: 18
Complaining that you're whatever age living with your parents Naomi is the epitome of privilege, you have people who love you so much they let you stay in their house without a question and yet you're online complaining about it? Just grow up and gain some prospective about your life, it's insulting at this point how ignorant you are.
THIS! My fiancé and I came back to Canada (where we're originally from) for Christmas in early December from London and we're still in Canada (we postponed our flight due to the current tit show situation in London, largely brought about by Bimbobs and people like her mind you) -- we've therefore been with our families for nearly 2 months now and we feel so guilty about it. Of course, they've reassured us so many times that they're so happy to have us and all is well, etc. but, as we are caring human beings, we feel guilty about taking resources from them (the shelter mainly, as they don't ask us for rent) and whenever they clean/cook, etc. -- we always thank them and always help out 'round the house! We're also so pleased to be around each other and choose to see it as a gift of time. When else would we have so much time to get to spend together? We consider ourselves so lucky. For her, it's just a back-up plan.

She mentioned rushing back to the UK from India to "be with family" yet she was with Joe in his family guest house and then rushed to move to London with him in Freddie's flat. What "family" was this when she didn't see Daisy May properly (i.e. for more than a day) until the dumping?

I wonder now if Dimbobs described the dumping as traumatic because Joe told her about Anna? That must've sucked, but hopefully Niomi notSmart has learned from the experience and will take off her delusional rose-tinted glasses when approaching a new relationship, realising that humans are flawed and that she doesn't need to pretend hers is "pahfect" as there's no such thing.

Reactions: 13
Ah, right. Well, there goes my theory if that's true. Why would he move out of a flat he owns, though? During a pandemic? Him and Freddie seem to get along famously. Maybe the memories of the time he spent living with Nims at that flat (a whole two weeks?) are just too painful...

ETA: You're right @judgejohndeed Kitty said he was in a new place with a new male roommate. Makes absolutely no sense! Also makes no sense that Anna was at Freddie's in her PJ's. Was she definitely wearing PJ's? Maybe Joey left Freddie without a table and plates when he took off to his new place? Lol! We need more Intel!
Maybe Joe IS seeing random women, but not necessarily Anna (hence the spotting him out and about), and he did move out because Anna moved in with Freddie to Joe's flat :unsure: It's not like Joe really lived there before/had first dibs, clearly Freddie acts like the owner of the flat (I still think he had something to do with Joe/Niomi's breakup). Also re: the party where Joe was talking to Anna, maybe Freddie was there (being a social butterfly) and he just wasn't in the range of the photos we saw? I still think it's pretty normal to hang out with your sibling's partner, help them if they fall, etc. It's also super unlikely that Joe has a pinky ring lol. Much more likely to be Freddie given his personality.

I don't know, I just find it more odd that Joe would have moved on SO quickly given the circumstances, and the fact that him and Anna seem incompatible v. Anna and Freddie. Also Freddie never followed Niomi on Instagram even back in the day when they seemed to at least get along a bit. And if Freddie knows that Anna is just Joe's fling, why would he make the follow and spend so much time with the two of them? Unless there's some history between Joe and Anna pre-Niomi and they're just picking up where they left off or something. Still don't think that's likely though. I could be totally wrong but there's still no "proof" of Anna being with Joe so I think it's all still speculation lol.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Joe IS seeing random women, but not necessarily Anna (hence the spotting him out and about), and he did move out because Anna moved in with Freddie to Joe's flat :unsure: It's not like Joe really lived there before/had first dibs, clearly Freddie acts like the owner of the flat (I still think he had something to do with Joe/Niomi's breakup). Also re: the party where Joe was talking to Anna, maybe Freddie was there (being a social butterfly) and he just wasn't in the range of the photos we saw? I still think it's pretty normal to hang out with your sibling's partner, help them if they fall, etc. It's also super unlikely that Joe has a pinky ring lol. Much more likely to be Freddie given his personality.

I don't know, I just find it more odd that Joe would have moved on SO quickly given the circumstances, and the fact that him and Anna seem incompatible v. Anna and Freddie. Also Freddie never followed Niomi on Instagram even back in the day when they seemed to at least get along a bit. And if Freddie knows that Anna is just Joe's fling, why would he make the follow and spend so much time with the two of them? Unless there's some history between Joe and Anna pre-Niomi and they're just picking up where they left off or something. Still don't think that's likely though. I could be totally wrong but there's still no "proof" of Anna being with Joe so I think it's all still speculation lol.
Actually, Freddie followed her on Instagram ever since Joe and Niomi got together but I remember that he unfollowed her straight away when the rumours of their breakup started

Reactions: 4
Sorry, not to throw a cat amongst the pigeons, but who is this Kitty person and how on Earth does she know that Joe moved out of the Freddie Flat (sorry, Casa de Wet Egg) and is living with some other guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe Joe IS seeing random women, but not necessarily Anna (hence the spotting him out and about), and he did move out because Anna moved in with Freddie to Joe's flat :unsure: It's not like Joe really lived there before/had first dibs, clearly Freddie acts like the owner of the flat (I still think he had something to do with Joe/Niomi's breakup).
Yeah, the whole thing about Joe not living at his flat anymore, but Anna possibly being there and possibly wearing pyjamas really isn't making any sense to me! Something is not adding up.

I would like to know why Joey moved out of his own flat. I guess it does make sense that he moved out if Freddie moved a girl in. We all know that moving a girl into that flat has not worked out well in the past...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually, Freddie followed her on Instagram ever since Joe and Niomi got together but I remember that he unfollowed her straight away when the rumours of their breakup started
how possibly would you know that? Who would follow what Freddie does so much lol... only if you know him personally?

Personally, I'm more into Freddie + Anna, mainly because Anna isn't the first or the last single woman he follows on Instagram and he probably would prefer to enjoy his freedom now rather than tie himself with some woman so fast. She looks like a one-night stand type of gal though, so I'm not sure.

Sorry, not to throw a cat amongst the pigeons, but who is this Kitty person and how on Earth does she know that Joe moved out of the Freddie Flat (sorry, Casa de Wet Egg) and is living with some other guy?
I'm not sure if Kitty went into details on that one...Anyone?

Reactions: 1
I would like to know why Joey moved out of his own flat. I guess it does make sense that he moved out if Freddie moved a girl in. We all know that moving a girl into that flat has not worked out well in the past...
But Anna has her own house. Why would she move into the flat of the guy she is seeing? Makes no sense at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure if Kitty went into details on that one...Anyone?
My gold fish brain tells me that the person tried to say as much as possible without outing themself, seems like they know the famous shag-arund circle of wealthy frat-people.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve found it so fascinating to read all the different perspectives about dealing with a break up and moving on as two of my friends are having very similar situations right now to the whole joe/niomi relationship and handling it in similar ways! One of my friends broke up with her boyfriend of several years in September who had been together since first year of college because their careers put them in different parts of the country and he wasn’t willing to put In the work to make long distance work. She pretty immediately went towards hooking up with new guys (during a pandemic 🥴) and once one doesn’t work out she’s like “ugh I need a new boy.” My other friend started dating a guy over the summer and he broke up with her in November and she was a bit devastated by it and didn’t handle it super well (calling him a lot after he asked for space etc) by December she was going on dates and out to bars. I don’t know if I’m being judgemental (please correct me if I’m being insensitive or ignorant! The whole fact they’re doing this while we’re in a pandemic is making me a little less empathetic I think) but it seems like in my friend circles every one else is giving them the “you go girl! find a new man, forget (their ex’s)” and I’ve been very hesitant to suggest maybe easing off of dating for a bit to heal and process the break up and just being alone. I asked one of my other friends her perspective (she’d had a really tough break up with a long term boyfriend a year or two ago) and she told me not to judge (she mentioned she dealt with her break up at first similarly) and that everyone processes trauma in their own way and as long as they aren’t incredibly depressed, they will eventually figure it out on their own.

I honestly don’t have much experience with long term relationships and quite like living alone and being single at this point in my life, so maybe I am being insensitive and judgey, but I feel like there’s some parallels to Niomi’s thirst trap behaviour and joe’s potential (lol who knows) dating- but for those who have more experience is it healthier to try and be on your own and not tie your happiness to someone else right after a break up (like some commentary towards Niomi) or would you say there isn’t any ~right~ way or time frame to deal and then move on (I’ve read and agreed with some posts about this towards Joe!), I guess my friends don’t really seem to be moving on so much as trying to bandaid the situation with another man, but I also know it’s a totally normal reaction to look for someone else after a break up!

Reactions: 9
Really? I thought it was common knowledge on here that Freddie never followed Niomi..

Reactions: 1
But Anna has her own house. Why would she move into the flat of the guy she is seeing? Makes no sense at all 🤷‍♀️
Probably just a sleepover. Does Anna own her house? I should probably follow these people on IG but I really don't want to.

Somebody needs to solve the mystery of Joey moving out of his own flat for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably just a sleepover. Does Anna own her house? I should probably follow these people on IG but I really don't want to.

Somebody needs to solve the mystery of Joey moving out of his own flat for me.
Freddie lived on his own in Joe's flat for a long time, so I don't think it's too crazy to consider that Joe may have moved out again. Maybe he had a friend who lost his job during covid and needed someone to split rent with? Or the new place is closer to Joe's job (if he has one now). It may be a really simple explanation like that or something lol. It seemed like moving in with Freddie was just an interim situation anyway *coughtogetridofNiomicough*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think a lot of us on here (well me anyway) are speaking from the wonderful position of hindsight! I’ve been where Niomi is and handled it TERRIBLY (hopefully not as publicly) with being sooo happy and having soooo much fun and dating really quickly. Felt awful. If I was ever in that position again I’d quit social media and not date for a while, until I was truly happy alone.

there’s no one way to handle a break up but I think most people can see through Niomi’s ‘happier than ever’ - partly because it’s so obvious and partly because we’ve all been there!
that’s a really good point I hadn’t really thought about! Most of us amongst my friends don’t have a ton of insight or experience (we’re all early/mid 20s with maybe one serious relationship experience if that) and I guess the thing that’s made me lean towards feeling like they would benefit from taking a break from dating/men is that neither of my friends are finding any happiness or even much of a good distraction through dating/hooking up right now. Both my friend who did the breaking up and my friend who was broken up with just keep getting treated poorly by these guys and keep feeling more sad or stressed out and alone- but you’re definitely right so much of the perspectives on here come from experience and hindsight and my friends are really still in the thick of the pain and sadness of their break ups

Reactions: 7
It seemed like moving in with Freddie was just an interim situation anyway *coughtogetridofNiomicough*
It's totally looking that way! Still can't believe she fell for that and was prepared to live there as trio for up to two years.

You're probably right about the new flat being closer to a new job or something along those lines. That makes sense!

Reactions: 8
It's totally looking that way! Still can't believe she fell for that and was prepared to live there as trio for up to two years.

You're probably right about the new flat being closer to a new job or something along those lines. That makes sense!
Maybe! Just playing detective lol. And I know... she truly lived up to Dimbobs in that situation. If I were her, I'd be humiliated. Part of why I'm not too keen on Joe, even though I think Niomi is also annoying. That was pretty cold of Joe, if true.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.