Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does she have a family to go back to, but she is in a situation where mom and stepdad have probably not asked her to lift a goddamn finger to do anything around the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If Anna is trying to "mark her territory" with Joe, that strikes me as soo immature and a high school thing. Like girl, he was ENGAGED to Niomi/lived with her for like four years. I mean obviously Joe dumped her (...) but I'm sorry, Anna is clearly a rebound?

At the same time, I still think there's a strong possibility that Anna is dating Freddie. They seem more on the same level energy-wise, and maybe Joe is just always around because he has nothing else to do right now lol.

Niomi is definitely in a privilege bubble. Honestly, in her world she's probably the "poor" one, so she probably doesn't see the things she says as offensive in the same way we do. Not excusing them, I just think that's her reality. But she should really take it upon herself to look around a bit more, it's very easy to see all of the people struggling right now, and her inability to look outside of herself is pretty sickening.

I agree with whoever said that they're all awful.
Could be. Wasn't Anna following Joe before she followed Freddie though? That seems to me as if she met Joe's family at some point after making it more official with Joe.

I wonder how though? If it's all happened at the end of last year / beginning of this year then surely with lockdown it wasn't possible to introduce your nearest and dearest.

Reactions: 2
Could be. Wasn't Anna following Joe before she followed Freddie though? That seems to me as if she met Joe's family at some point after making it more official with Joe.

I wonder how though? If it's all happened at the end of last year / beginning of this year then surely with lockdown it wasn't possible to introduce your nearest and dearest.
Or maybe she was friends with Joe before and that's how she met Freddie? Then started dating Freddie after she got to know him through Joe. Maybe Joe started socializing more after the breakup, reconnected with Anna, and she mentioned she was interested in Freddie (or Freddie mentioned he was interested in her, etc.) Just a theory.

I did think this at first and it could totally be true but then why would they be hiding it ( well what we speculate is them hiding it). The photo when it snowed, the dinner table, mystery man photo - which could have been fancy dress hence the ring. It makes more sense for it to be Joe as didnt Anna unfollow Dims, she liked a bunch of photos when they were together but none since they broke up. Also do we know if Joe actually moved out? Seems a bit strange as he just moved all of his stuff in and was planning to be there for at least 18 months...
Maybe Anna and Freddie just aren't ready to make it social media official yet? A lot of older people (like non-teenagers) wait a while before making a relationship public online, especially when they have a lot of followers. Maybe Freddie told Anna about how awful Niomi was, and Anna is sort of maintaining her distance now? And even if Joe moved out, he could still hang out with his brother/his brother's girlfriend. They could be in the same "bubble". Now that I'm starting to say all this, I think it more and more likely that Freddie is the one Anna's seeing, not Joe... lol.

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused about where this theory about Freddie and Anna has come from...haven't they been together one time on the walk and that's it? Joe's the one who was at the party chatting away to her sister in the background (yes I zoomed in) the table thing could be so easily explained or maybe the both of them went to Freddie's for dinner...idk I feel like it's so obviously implausible that there must be something more that I'm missing here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her hair was always quite frizzy naturally. Back when she was with Marcus it looked exactly like that. I actually didn’t like her hair at all back then (though a lot of it had to do with that horrid blonde color). In recent years she seemed to have found products to address this, achieving a more sleek/silky look and her hair looked really good. But it looks like her recent balayages may have brought out her natural frizzy texture / she hasn’t been doing whatever she was doing to her hair previously, and now she looks like a scarecrow again.
Yeah. Not posh at all, but like the trashy party girl Niomi looked like in her early twenties. She's not going to snag an earl like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will likely not have a chance to spend this much time with her family at once again, if I were her I would embrace it. Her family are loving, they get on, she's supposedly crazy about her sister, she doesn't have to lift a finger, they aren't getting on top of each other as they have this beautiful big space, she probably has practically her own wing of the place. It's not even like she's been stuck there since March, she only went a couple months ago.

I can't stand that she is whining about being stuck with her mum and not seeing people her own age. So, so ungrateful to her family. She's such a selfish, horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t want to state the obvious here but (not that I actually really give much of a tit) whether Anna is dating Joe or Freddie surely she shouldn’t be having dinner with them due to a small issue called lockdown? These people are all as bad as each other - incredibly entitled rich kids who think they’re above everyone else. Good luck to them they deserve each other. And as for Dimbobs she can also stop crying about the fact she’s stuck in a beautiful county, in a multi million pound mansion with her family. She has also the hours to practise yoga / make wholesome food / shop for tat, sorry sustainable clothes and stare at herself all day. Heck she could ‘self love’ 9am-9pm if she really wanted to. STOP MOANING WHEN PEOPLE ARE DYING AND STOP BREAKING COVID RULES SO WE CAN ALL GET OUT OF THIS tit SHOW.

That’s all. Can you tell I’m hangry 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Good point! Why TF is Anna having dinner at the Wet Wipe/Bad Egg household whatsoever during lockdown?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm so confused about where this theory about Freddie and Anna has come from...haven't they been together one time on the walk and that's it? Joe's the one who was at the party chatting away to her sister in the background (yes I zoomed in) the table thing could be so easily explained or maybe the both of them went to Freddie's for dinner...idk I feel like it's so obviously implausible that there must be something more that I'm missing here 😂
Hahah I may be missing something too, but I think it's been shown that Anna is hanging out with one (or both) of the Woodward boys as of late? Still no confirmation it's Joe, so maybe it is in fact Freddie? Who knows though. I don't take Joe talking to her at a party as a huge indicator personally... I definitely would hang out with my boyfriend's brother at events where I didn't really know anyone else.. especially if Freddie is a social butterfly and left Anna to her own devices 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
why bad egg? ahhahahha
Freddie’s Insta profile says ‘Good Egg’ and I don’t like him but am not creative enough to come up with anything better 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 Also, ‘bad egg’ is so juvenile, and he seems juvenile to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Freddie’s Insta profile says ‘Good Egg’ and I don’t like him but am not creative enough to come up with anything better 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 Also, ‘bad egg’ is so juvenile, and he seems juvenile to me.
He's eggcruciating!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also Joe and Anna have been spotted a couple times in public together acting “coupley” (arms around each other, etc).. if it was really them. Does anyone on here follow Anna so they can update us on her Insta stories? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Hahah I may be missing something too, but I think it's been shown that Anna is hanging out with one (or both) of the Woodward boys as of late? Still no confirmation it's Joe, so maybe it is in fact Freddie? Who knows though. I don't take Joe talking to her at a party as a huge indicator personally... I definitely would hang out with my boyfriend's brother at events where I didn't really know anyone else.. especially if Freddie is a social butterfly and left Anna to her own devices 🤷‍♀️
That's kind of my whole point though...on the little info we have, Anna is with both of them apart from the party, when only Joe was there. So I really don't see how it's more likely she's dating Freddie. It's not about her just talking to Joe at a party - there didn't seem to be anyone else there that he knows, he was around her the whole time, when she fell over he lurched forward to help her despite there being people nearer to her (in the way a boyfriend might?) and he was chatting away to her sister. Whereas what do we have about Freddie - she's been with Freddie when Joe is there too, a poster here said Joe was on the walk so has she even been alone with Freddie as far as we know?
Definitely analysing this too much here, sorry guys my work is very boring at the moment 😂

Also Joe and Anna have been spotted a couple times in public together acting “coupley” (arms around each other, etc).. if it was really them. Does anyone on here follow Anna so they can update us on her Insta stories? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah exactly! I think she is just getting to know Freddie as well tbh. I wish someone would make it obvious though 😂

Good point! Why TF is Anna having dinner at the Wet Wipe/Bad Egg household whatsoever during lockdown?
Can we collectively refer to their joint home as the Wet Egg household from now on please 😂 or Bad Wipe I guess, but that sounds a bit gross

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sounds crazy but didn’t we all guess Joe was dating Anna before someone even spotted them / the Insta hints started?

As someone is who totally over invested, I am sure Joe is dating Anna. I think he’ll be really into her purely because she’s the total opposite of Niomi and will be being true to her ‘cool girl’ vibes and not putting any pressure on the situation / asking for labels - as soon as she does, he’ll be off. He’ll marry someone somewhere in between both, probably with a proper job / something creative but not leading a public / loud life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If we're going on what @kittymeowlondon has witnessed, then Joe and Anna have been spotted acting all coupled-up, arms around each other etc. I'm presuming Kitty knows what Joe looks like and hasn't gotten him mixed up with Freddie (they don't look all that alike IMO (Joe is way cuter), but possibly have the same build, hairstyle etc). Kitty has also said that Joe has moved into a new place and has new housemates. Now, that has never made sense to me since we know Joe owns the flat Freddie lives in. He also seems to get along well with his brother - so why would he move out? My theory is that he hasn't technically moved out, but rather he's spending so much time at Anna's that it could look like he has, in fact, moved in with her. Technically, though, he still lives at his own place, hence Anna's 'Sunday' post and the fact that it looked like she was wearing pyjamas. As for them hopping around between flats - we know that lockdowns etc. mean nothing to these people!

I also think it's possible that Joe and Anna have known each other for a while - they move in the same circles etc. They haven't necessarily just met and started dating all in the last six months. Also possible: he actually has moved in with her (although that doesn't explain Anna in PJ's at Freddie's place. Hmm...)

Alternate theory: Anna is, in fact, banging both brothers. I don't call them our funtime trio for nothing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think the thing is, that motto makes sense most of the time when we aren’t all in the same horrible situation. People all deal with things in different ways and some people are more affected by things than others. But when we are sitting almost a year into lockdown measures - that Niomi has consistently shown little to no respect for, which is lengthening the whole thing for us all - and she’s in essence whining that she’s missing out on dating, can’t go drinking with her friends and living in Mummy’s mansion boo hoo, it’s hard to feel any sympathy for her. To keep going on about it when people everywhere have dead family members, lost their jobs, on the brink of losing their homes, people have had covid and have long term health issues as a result...it seems in very poor taste. She’s trying to be relatable like ‘lockdown is bad for me too!’ And it’s just totally off the mark. I’m not saying she’s wrong to feel sad about missing out on those things, just that at the moment, it’s hard not to compare people’s situations and it makes the contrast very stark. I’m actually getting tired of hearing influencers moan about covid full stop tbh, most of them have gone on holiday or ignored other rules which is making it all go on longer, and they can all carry on doing their stupid overpaid job from home.
Really well said, I completely agree with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I swear Kitty said he’s moved in with another guy though?
Ah, right. Well, there goes my theory if that's true. Why would he move out of a flat he owns, though? During a pandemic? Him and Freddie seem to get along famously. Maybe the memories of the time he spent living with Nims at that flat (a whole two weeks?) are just too painful...

ETA: You're right @judgejohndeed Kitty said he was in a new place with a new male roommate. Makes absolutely no sense! Also makes no sense that Anna was at Freddie's in her PJ's. Was she definitely wearing PJ's? Maybe Joey left Freddie without a table and plates when he took off to his new place? Lol! We need more Intel!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wasn’t trying to be intensive, she just naturally is insensitive. It's clear that's just who she is at this point. Her behavior over the past 7 months has shown just how ignorant, self-centered, and out-of-touch with really she is. This video, along with the rest of her content as of late, is just another illustration of it. I don't recall her ever acknowledging other people's difficulties throughout this pandemic? Every time she's addressed the situation (which has been a rare occurrence in itself as she's mostly been acting like nothing was happening at all), it was always about her. In December she was all "I'm so exhausted, I'm so overworked, typical me teeheeee I've taken on too many things all at once;" now it's "I'm so bored, every day is the same, I'm stuck here with my mom." When has she ever mentioned people losing their jobs, people not being able to see their families for a whole year, people dying, students being left behind, essential workers being under strain, people having to juggle working from home and child care all at the same time? Meanwhile, her financial situation has been intact, she's gotten to see friends and family on a daily basis all year long (by breaking the rules), she has a large mansion to stay in with plenty of space to exercise/work/relax, she has a large garden that allows her to go outside and get some fresh air everyday, and she has no one else to take care of but herself. I really don't think she realizes how good she has it compared to 99.999999% of the population. She legitimately thinks being single is equivalent to the situations I described above.

And because she genuinely believes her situation is similar to the rest of us (cue "we're all in this together," "we're all in the same boat"), because she believes her life is oh so terrible just because she's been dumped, she thinks it's appropriate to talk at us and tell us how we should feel / how we should cope / how we should deal with everything going on. As someone above rightfully pointed out, she gives so much unsolicited advice and it frankly comes across incredibly tone-deaf, sanctimonious, and just offensive. She keeps saying "I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I think this is the final hurdle, we just need to power through and soon we'll get back to normal life." That might be the case for her but it literally won't be for millions of people? People have lost their livelihood, people have lost their family members, people have lost everything--it's not going to all just come back the minute lockdown is lifted? These comments just show the extent to which she doesn't get it. Not to mention, I swear every single video includes some kind of self-love spiel at this point. Every single one. I don't quite know how to describe it, but every time she goes on these rants it sounds like she's trying to make it out like the advice applies for everyone, every situation, when it's actually clear it's only relevant for breakup type of situations? It was the same in her instagram live with that woman the other day. She throws these big words around like they are relevant for any type of hardship, but in reality it's so relationship focused. Practicing self-love and putting myself first is not going to solve anything as regards the fact that my parents are on the brink of eviction due to severe financial struggles, that I'm basically supporting my entire family and myself, that I have my own student loans to pay off, and that I haven't seen my family in a year and a half? It sounds like she’s constantly in her own mind and comes up with these wanna-be inspirational thoughts, which she thinks are groundbreaking but really just lack any kind of depth. I'm sorry but she's just so dim, complete airhead who thinks she's some kind of intellectual. I can't stand it anymore.
100% agreed with you. And for the point I've bolded/enlarged -- the reason why I think she sees the light in her particular situation is because her only problem, in her eyes, is not having a boyfriend. If having a boyfriend again is the one piece missing in her puzzle of life (though I personally think she has much more missing -- a brain, enough food in her stomach and a conscience to list 3 examples), she can easily fill that. I'm sure it won't be a great guy, but it'll be a guy that she can pretend all is pahfect with again. Anyone would date her. She's not particularly pretty but she obviously has some money and some guys are that shallow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.