Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The manifestation stuff reminds me of a YTer I used to watch who talked about how powerful manifestation is in one of her videos. She had been a bit careless with her money and found herself $10k in debt (I don’t remember the exact numbers, but the point still stands). She had a bit of a wake up call and realized she needed to turn things around and started manifesting, and WHAT DO YOU KNOW she shortly got 2 brand deals for $5k each, totaling $10k, and she put all that money towards her debt and was able to pay it off completely. :rolleyes: Lol there were soo many comments about how unrealistic that scenario is for most people

For many influencers, manifestation is such a different thing because they get so many (materialistic) things just by asking for it, they have no grip on reality for the rest of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I walked past Niomi on brighton seafront today! it took me ages to realise it was her because she is really quite unremarkable and plain in real life...feel kind of mean saying that but i was surprised by how different she looks. Quite mousey even. Felt like such a weirdo recognising her though! She looked quite stressed.

• Wow
Reactions: 67
I walked past Niomi on brighton seafront today! it took me ages to realise it was her because she is really quite unremarkable and plain in real life...feel kind of mean saying that but i was surprised by how different she looks. Quite mousey even. Felt like such a weirdo recognising her though! She looked quite stressed.
That’s sad that she looked stressed.

Reactions: 6
Was she with her family?

Reactions: 3
Was she wearing a mask? I had to ask.

Reactions: 3
Recovering from the gifted bubbly?
Withdrawal symptoms from Notting Hill baristas?
Overdosed on energy balls?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still not over Joe, I think we all know that. No doubt thinking about everything she had to look forward to this time last year and everything she should have been looking forward to this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Still not over Joe, I think we all know that. No doubt thinking about everything she had to look forward to this time last year and everything she should have been looking forward to this year.
I don't know if they'd set a date,but she and Joe would probably have gotten married this Summer,right?.She was already asking people to be her Bridesmaid,so it must have been relatively soon.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if they'd set a date,but she and Joe would probably have gotten married this Summer,right?.She was already asking people to be her Bridesmaid,so it must have been relatively soon.
She said in one of her recent vlogs that everything was booked and that she'd been trying on dresses with her mum and grandma two days before the split.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be so relieved she didn’t tell all her followers the date. It would be truly so awful getting all the inevitable well-intended comments on the date itself.
Anyway that’s as far as my sympathy for her extends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't believe she was trying dresses on tbh.

We saw things weren't right with her and Joe. I don't think she's so dim that she didn't see the writing on the wall either.

Reactions: 17
I thought you had to get your dress far enough in advance in order account for all the alterations and that? And you'd have to ask the bridesmaids in advance enough to find their dresses as well?

Reactions: 10
She must be so relieved she didn’t tell all her followers the date. It would be truly so awful getting all the inevitable well-intended comments on the date itself.
Anyway that’s as far as my sympathy for her extends 😂
I felt quite sorry for her when I watched it. Of course that evaporated in a nano second with her utterly selfish super spreading behaviour.

Reactions: 9
ALERT ALERT Lovely people I saw Joe with a new woman today
5pm West London, can confirm details in private message
I saw Joe arm in arm (his over her shoulder, hers around his waist) with a brunette 5'7" woman walking down the street
they seemed flirty and his voice is great, he seemed to be disagreeing with her about something.
some goss to kick off your 2021 !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
Oooo gossip. Did they look coupley or I suppose that's too hard to tell? Noone should really be casually dating atm given the restrictions so you would assume they're seeing or whatever?? Interesting.

Reactions: 15
Wow, Niomi and Joe sightings on the same day—the first day of the year at that?! 2021 is going to be one hell of a gossipy year. Guess Joe did not spend NYE with his dog, unlike Niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
5pm West London, can confirm details in private message
I saw Joe arm in arm (his over her shoulder, hers around his waist) with a brunette 5'7" woman walking down the street
they seemed flirty and his voice is great, he seemed to be disagreeing with her about something.
some goss to kick off your 2021 !!
Was it Anna Hernaman??

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.