Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao i made the comment, I was trying to be passive aggressive since she was so clearly trying to make it seem like she went to a better school. Guess I need to work on being a better troll 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna delete the comment now because I can’t stand the idea that anyone would read it and think I’m a Niomi stan 😂
Haha, do not worry about doing that! After reading it twice, your intention was clear

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lmao i made the comment, I was trying to be passive aggressive since she was so clearly trying to make it seem like she went to a better school. Guess I need to work on being a better troll 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna delete the comment now because I can’t stand the idea that anyone would read it and think I’m a Niomi stan 😂
It’s a shame you deleted it, the emoji at the end def did show your passive aggressive intention, while being ambiguous enough with the heart eyes that Niomi probably wouldn’t delete it 😂 at least Ramster’s comment is there to show through Niomi’s pretence!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope everyone is having a wonderful last day of the year, I'm in the US so we're a still bit behind.. love this forum tho :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s a shame you deleted it, the emoji at the end def did show your passive aggressive intention, while being ambiguous enough with the heart eyes that Niomi probably wouldn’t delete it 😂 at least Ramster’s comment is there to show through Niomi’s pretence!
Ahahahaha sorry y’all got self-conscious 🙈😂 at least she knows we’re onto her!

Reactions: 8
Agreed! Just wanted to say an early Happy New Year 🍾🥂🎉 to all of you! Adore this little community and I'm thankful to you guys for your on-point sense of humour and for always making me laugh. Last but not least, we must give thanks to dear ol Nimbobs for without her classic smoothie bowl weather jingle and cringy "sex-on-a-stick" poses, we would not have found each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Interesting to see Blogilages comment on her recent picture. Another influencer obsessed with her looks and with portion control 🙄

Soooo over influencers and “not an influencer” influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg my eyes.. just saw the card she got from her grandma when she moved in with Joe.. it screams Midsommar to me lol

" Hahahaha. Wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe it's good ol' Grandma T. Remember the "move-in card" she got for her and Dreamy Joey? "
I've totally forgotten about this, my eyes indeed. I can see getting something like that from a close friend for lols but if a family member gave me that I'd be like... Why?

I feel bad for Niomi in a way because seems like Granny Terrina has been the first to carve into her head that she has to be visually pleasing at all times. Considering that she used to be a tacky mess before her posh makeover, maybe it took Niomi some time to truly take that advice to heart.

Reactions: 14
I feel bad for Niomi in a way because seems like Granny Terrina has been the first to carve into her head that she has to be visually pleasing at all times. Considering that she used to be a tacky mess before her posh makeover, maybe it took Niomi some time to truly take that advice to heart.
I think the first part of what you’ve said is spot on, I think a great deal of Niomi’s obsession with her appearance came from Terrina, then exacerbated by being on social media, of course.

But I think Niomi has always been obsessed with her looks, or at least since we’ve ‘known’ her. Her understanding of what looks good has just bettered (and then worsened, LOL) over the years. I mean, that bleached, blow-dried scarecrow look she sported for years was certainly a choice 😂

Reactions: 14
Now I have to watch some Midsommar before bed, thanks you guys :p (baby and I have watched Stephen King and George R.R Martin on youtube for over an hour before that to get him to sleep)

:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've totally forgotten about this, my eyes indeed. I can see getting something like that from a close friend for lols but if a family member gave me that I'd be like... Why?

Haha 'from tacky mess to posh makeover' deserves to at least be included in a future thread title!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't get over the fact that Niomi's stupid behaviour this year may have actually endangered lives. Her entire family got Covid, what are the odds she was the only one who didn't? I bet she was asymptomatic and spread it all over London and Sussex when she fled in the thick of it at Christmas and felt the need to immediately go out for dinner and to buy wrapping paper. She could have legitimately, indirectly killed people. And she couldn't give less of a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Happy New Year, ladies!

It might not be smoothie bowl weather, but I had a smoothie bowl for breakfast in honour of our little community on Tattle.

Thank you for all the impeccable insights and laughs, it was much needed in this tough year.

Sending all of you so much love. 💝

sbw.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Regarding her latest post about dressing up with nowhere to go, she was just copying Pixie Lott's post from the same day, of course, as she has no original ideas (they both follow one another)...I can't seem to post her one but Niomi 'liked' it.

Reactions: 9
Ahahahaha sorry y’all got self-conscious 🙈😂 at least she knows we’re onto her!
Didn‘t make me self-conscious lol? I was the one who pointed out you were being sarcastic. Yeah I do think it’s important she gets called out 😂

Reactions: 4
She seems to lead such a lonely existence. I’d feel sad for her if she wasn’t so annoying.

Reactions: 13
Oh I cannot with the manifesting and patronising bullshit. Like really? Manifesting has worked so great for Niomi so far, hasn't it?
🤢🤢🤢
witch, how about you go back to reality and focus on actually getting better, instead of this pretentious nonsense? And we already feel bad for people in Croatia, it's you who needs to be reminded to have at least cognitive empathy, because you probably don't feel anything unless everything is about you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh I cannot with the manifesting and patronising bullshit. Like really? Manifesting has worked so great for Niomi so far, hasn't it?
🤢🤢🤢
witch, how about you go back to reality and focus on actually getting better, instead of this pretentious nonsense? And we already feel bad for people in Croatia, it's you who needs to be reminded to have at least cognitive empathy, because you probably don't feel anything unless everything is about you.
And who the F has been asking her about her JOURNALS!? Who in this year is concerned about finding a certain type of stack of paper held together by an edge? Who?????

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.