Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will put up a best 9 again

She hasn't put up any spam on insta for half a day now, has she sneaked back to London?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she will put up a best 9 again

She hasn't put up any spam on insta for half a day now, has she sneaked back to London?
Said she was going to be cooking NYE- big whoop. Probably been slaving over slop sludge soup with NO bread 😳🤯

Reactions: 8
Dimbobs looks like an undercooked chicken breast in that rouge/rouje dress.

Happy New Year to all of you, all the best in 2021 ❤☺ Thank you for this community! I appreciate all of you (aside from the random Niomi stans who try to tell us how to live!) xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
To anyone who wondered why Niomi doesn’t just become a model...this face is why...what the hell 😂
models also need more than just looks. camera doesnt lie, it shows soul too and sadly niomi lacks substance/personality so overall portrays a bit of a bland picture.

Reactions: 15
Quitting YouTube would be a mistake, T Burr hasn't ever really recovered in trying to transition over to just instagram and the less said about acting the better. She used to put on a good cosy plantbased vlogmas, pushing the vegan baileys aside. I would watch more moving on from an broken engagement content from her, but she just wants to steam ahead. I think it's more common than she's letting herself think, and would win her views which would be good for her career as an influencer. Be proud of your career Niomi, tweek it to be more of what you want. You're in the driving seat and so many would be thrilled to have your job and opportunities.

I'd recommend a nutrition course next, would go hand in hand with her yoga and smart skin. She started one in India, keep going!

Regarding Croatia, I get so disappointed when influencers stick up donations pages and links without donating themselves. It's not clear if they give, and what's wrong with a quick clarification 'this is the charity i donated to and it is for x reason, please give if you are able to.' Although for transparency i would prefer them to they don't need to say how much they give.

Happy new year tattlers! ✨🎆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is Niomi really giving me the "remember there are people who have it worse off" line? I know others have it worse Niomi, I've spent the pandemic in a major London hospital, I've also not seen my family in months while you've swanned around the city then fled at the first sign of harsher restrictions so kindly duck off you sheltered twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did you guys see the clip on instagram of Charlotte peeing in the sea when she was on a boat, so embarrassing and unprofessional as a nurse.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
134140620_941725892898435_4890551433244792014_n.jpg

This picture reminds me of pre-Marcus breakup Niomi, I really don't think she suits blonde hair.

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope there are lots of good things ahead for you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
does it not also look like she’s in a fancy public bathroom?? Certainly not at home or in Sussex.
That's her mum's house in Sussex. I don't blame you for thinking that it looks like a public loo with the questionable decor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.