Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALERT ALERT Lovely people I saw Joe with a new woman today
5pm West London, can confirm details in private message
I saw Joe arm in arm (his over her shoulder, hers around his waist) with a brunette 5'7" woman walking down the street
they seemed flirty and his voice is great, he seemed to be disagreeing with her about something.
some goss to kick off your 2021 !!
😯 Maybe this is why Niomi was looking stressed?

Was it Anna Hernaman??
Joe did like her latest insta post...

Reactions: 10
All this has just reminded me - I don't think anyone mentioned this, but in one of her recent videos she said about 'new relationships' does anyone else remember? I thought it was quite pointed. I don't know which video, she was talking about what had happened this year though. I think maybe it was the festive meltdown. Anyway it made me wonder if she was telling us she's in a new relationship herself (prob not Dettol Daddy)

Reactions: 4
I don't know if they'd set a date,but she and Joe would probably have gotten married this Summer,right?.She was already asking people to be her Bridesmaid,so it must have been relatively soon.
I don't believe their wedding would have happened as soon as this past summer, but planning seemed to be pretty far along because she also befriended Benjamin Wheeler (famous wedding photographer who also did the official shoot of Princess Beatrice's wedding). He's been liking her posts for a while & recent comments suggest that they are quite friendly.

1609533196186.png

Reactions: 3
All this has just reminded me - I don't think anyone mentioned this, but in one of her recent videos she said about 'new relationships' does anyone else remember? I thought it was quite pointed. I don't know which video, she was talking about what had happened this year though. I think maybe it was the festive meltdown. Anyway it made me wonder if she was telling us she's in a new relationship herself (prob not Dettol Daddy)
I think she was referring to people she met on the yoga teaching course (she claimed to have made friends with some of them at some point), but she was probably using the ambiguous language intentionally. Side note, i could be wrong but I don’t think there’s anything going on with Charl. Obviously I don’t know either of them personally so it’s just my intuition. But they were both in London for over a week after her first lockdown stay in Sussex in November, and it didn’t look like they met up (of course, they might have done and just didn’t post any clues, but I was paying attention to both of their stories at the time and it looked like she was in her flat most evenings or with other friends). Then he went to South Africa and has been there since, which would make it difficult to keep such an early relationship going (if there was one). Given that he’s somewhat of a yogi (he regularly posts yoga Instagram stories), I even wondered if she might have met him through one of her yoga things. Anyway, I really think she’s single, especially seeing as she did end up spending new year’s with her family. Actually, she even said explicitly that she was single in a recent story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
ALERT ALERT Lovely people I saw Joe with a new woman today
5pm West London, can confirm details in private message
I saw Joe arm in arm (his over her shoulder, hers around his waist) with a brunette 5'7" woman walking down the street
they seemed flirty and his voice is great, he seemed to be disagreeing with her about something.
some goss to kick off your 2021 !!
were THEY wearing masks? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still wear a mask outside, these people really need to get a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Will she go for Love Island’s very own doctor? Only time will tell
He better not go anywhere near her. She has no respect for the work he and other NHS staff have been doing during the pandemic with her flouting of the rules.

He deserves so much better than Niomi.

Reactions: 27
I thought she was talking about Bruce...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is she with on the beach?

Dr Alex follows her, I just checked. Why would he reply to that random viewer, unless he's actually interested in her, which I find unfathomable?
It's so strange.

Reactions: 9
Will she go for Love Island’s very own doctor? Only time will tell
I actually think they could make a nice couple. Both fairly reserved, family oriented etc. They kind of look a like. He might still be doing nhs work but seems keen to transfer to tv doctor or aome sort sort social media medical role. Could have things in common?

Perhaps dating would be a mistake for her with anyone at present as she could easily still be in shock with joe dumping her and breaking off her engagement. Although I'm sure she isn't hurting for cash i am curious how much she lost out financially in cancelling their wedding.

Not surprised joe is already shagging about tbh! He's a tall, athletic conventionally attractive guy, who thanks to niomi has a full set of parfffect veneers to wow the ladies of Notting Hill with. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Glameramo and the infamous leg pose 🙈View attachment 367652
These ladies are all so thirsty!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually think they could make a nice couple. Both fairly reserved, family oriented
This was my thought too! I never felt he and his ex were well suited at all. Niomi seems much more his type. Sadly, I think she’d think he wasn’t posh or good looking enough.

Reactions: 8
I walked past Niomi on brighton seafront today! it took me ages to realise it was her because she is really quite unremarkable and plain in real life...feel kind of mean saying that but i was surprised by how different she looks. Quite mousey even. Felt like such a weirdo recognising her though! She looked quite stressed.
Yes to the mousey part! I always thought that, didn’t realize others did too😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.