Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I cannot with the manifesting and patronising bullshit. Like really? Manifesting has worked so great for Niomi so far, hasn't it?
🤢🤢🤢
witch, how about you go back to reality and focus on actually getting better, instead of this pretentious nonsense? And we already feel bad for people in Croatia, it's you who needs to be reminded to have at least cognitive empathy, because you probably don't feel anything unless everything is about you.
‘Manifest’ positivity? ‘Manifest’ goals? What is all of this nonsense?

It all sounds a bit ‘manifest destiny’ to me 🤨

Reactions: 17
Oh I cannot with the manifesting and patronising bullshit. Like really? Manifesting has worked so great for Niomi so far, hasn't it?
🤢🤢🤢
witch, how about you go back to reality and focus on actually getting better, instead of this pretentious nonsense? And we already feel bad for people in Croatia, it's you who needs to be reminded to have at least cognitive empathy, because you probably don't feel anything unless everything is about you.
Ooh. 'So what is meant for you will come to you.'

So what is not meant for you will run away as fast as possible. 'Run Joeeeey run!!' 🏃‍♂️💨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤢🤢🤢
The sudden 'oh look at me feeling bad for those that are suffering' just pisses me off! Stupid twit how about you rein in the slacktivism and start with some basics at home, for example don't spread covid? The woman does not give a single duck. It's all about her and her fake image.

Also the thread title is pure genius haha

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have to confess, for a few years there I dabbled in and bought into the whole manifestation thing. But it left me feeling chronically dissatisfied because it made me look at life from a top-down perspective. If that makes sense. Kind of like this absolutely perfect life *could* be mine but it was out of reach and I was being denied it while everyone around me had it. And I was just doing something wrong and “blocking” it. (I also bought into the whole “you have to love fully yourself for someone else to love you” which I now think is utter bullshit.) I now try to look “bottom up”, appreciate all the good things I do have, and accept that I don’t have a divine right to get everything I want. I generally feel way less entitled and also less hard done by. Niomi would probably be happier if she did the same.

That said, she’s years younger than me and no doubt by my age will be married to a gorgeous man with some wee kiddies and will have continued with her charmed life 🤷‍♀️

“a certain type of stack of paper held together by an edge?”
Lol’d at this!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The problem with "manifesting" is that it assumes you a) know what you really want, and b) that it's good for you. It's lazy, pseudo self development. No point trying to manifest a healthy relationship, for example, if you're toxic as hell and wouldn't know a healthy relationship if it bit you on the arse.

It also assumes that you can work towards "deserving" things which is only ever going to grind you back down. Lost your business due to Covid? Sigh, guess you weren't working hard enough. Guess you didn't "deserve" success.

It's tacky influencer "leadership" bullshit and I would gladly burn it all to the ground.

Reactions: 47
The sudden 'oh look at me feeling bad for those that are suffering' just pisses me off! Stupid twit how about you rein in the slacktivism and start with some basics at home, for example don't spread covid? The woman does not give a single duck. It's all about her and her fake image.

She also said 'you can donate' but nowhere does she say she's donated herself. She is so tight it is ridiculous.

I'd previously asked her to promote the food shortages for children in poverty in the UK and she blocked me.

As for people messaging about her journals, of course not, she doesn't read PMs from us peasants. She uses this approach with many of her gifted items to show that she is promoting them.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It also assumes that you can work towards "deserving" things which is only ever going to grind you back down. Lost your business due to Covid? Sigh, guess you weren't working hard enough. Guess you didn't "deserve" success.
Exactly. Same with law of attraction stuff. It only makes sense in a perfect world where bad things never happen. It’s the same issue I have with religion. If you “deserve” good things don’t you “deserve” the tit things too? But that’s enough of my navel gazing for one day! Back to Niomi-related programming...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only reason why she writes in the damn journal in the first place is because it makes her feel productive when she doesn’t have fake meetings to go to.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine if Niomi had the self-awareness and humility to be honest, open, and admit that this year has been a dumpster fire, even for her. That a year ago, she was certain she knew how her life would look like for the immediate, and even not-so-immediate, future, and now it's all wide open and uncertain.

I would actually relate to that girl. Because 2020 shattered all of our expectations. But nah, Niomi would rather once more say she's certain she's on the right path now and that she's manifesting all good things. Girl. You were certain you were on the right path last year too. Has she learned nothing?

Anyway, thank you Tattlers for being such a fun group this year, for the opinions that matched mine and the ones that didn't. I've honestly learned a lot from you lot. In a year where community was sorely different, I'm glad I've had these forums.

Wishing you all health and better times for 2021!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The only reason why she writes in the damn journal in the first place is because it makes her feel productive when she doesn’t have fake meetings to go to.
She reminds me of Reese Witherspoon in 'Legally Blonde' Got all the gear- fluffy pink pen and matching note books BUT she has a brain.

As we say on the squash court when someone turns up with all the designer sports kit/raquets/bag but, on court, just cannot play.
'ALL THE GEAR AND NO IDEA'
DIMBOBS👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe last year she forgot to manifest marriage and now she’s single?? She won’t make this mistake again!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Based on her recent insta posts, I agree with those who said it seems like she may drop youtube. Her content is all just flogging now, mostly clothes, like she just wants to be an insta model. Even more vapid than youtube where you have to actually share part of your day to day life. I also think some of it is being humiliated about spreading her life with Joeyyyy all over youtube and having it shattered... My guess for 2021 Nimbobs is 1) insta "model 2) dating another fairly rich, conventionally attractive guy from London and 3) doing absolutely nothing. nothing. with yoga :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate when influencers qualify their flogging by saying, "People have asked about this so that's why I'm sharing it." Like we know you make your money off of selling us tit. Don't feed us the BS please 👀 Yes, Nimbobs, you are an influencer and you do make your money off of deluding your fans!!

Also, we know the *only* reason she's into yoga is so she can show off how slim she is on Instagram. She's clearly not interested in any other aspects of it!

A very negative comment but had to let it out. Thank you Tattlers for helping distract from a terrible year! Happy New Year! 🥳💜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is so heartbroken but yet she doesn’t care about the crisis that is going in her country and she is one of the reasons of it, we know is just an act Niomi, you don’t care about anyone but you

Reactions: 19
Didn‘t make me self-conscious lol? I was the one who pointed out you were being sarcastic. Yeah I do think it’s important she gets called out 😂
Whoops I meant to say sorry y’all, I got self-conscious and deleted it too quickly 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wasn’t trying to imply you guys were the self conscious ones LOL

Reactions: 8

Slacktivism indeed. All credible resources have shown that BIPOC communities are disproportionately impacted by Covid, so her deliberately breaking restrictions is just straight up microaggressive. Which isn't even mention the fact that her skincare "muses" is literally just fancy marketing talk for exploit POC and their trauma to make your company look "woke" and meet its diversity quota. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Guess we won’t be getting one of those annual “my year in review” recaps from her 🙃🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to confess, for a few years there I dabbled in and bought into the whole manifestation thing. But it left me feeling chronically dissatisfied because it made me look at life from a top-down perspective. If that makes sense. Kind of like this absolutely perfect life *could* be mine but it was out of reach and I was being denied it while everyone around me had it. And I was just doing something wrong and “blocking” it. (I also bought into the whole “you have to love fully yourself for someone else to love you” which I now think is utter bullshit.) I now try to look “bottom up”, appreciate all the good things I do have, and accept that I don’t have a divine right to get everything I want. I generally feel way less entitled and also less hard done by. Niomi would probably be happier if she did the same.
This was fun to read, thanks!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.