Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started reading Mexican Gothic today and this quote made me lol and of course I thought of Niomi right away..

" Noemí, like any good socialite, shopped at the Palacio de Hierro, painted her lips with Elizabeth Arden lipstick, owned a couple of very fine furs, spoke English with remarkable ease, courtesy of the nuns at the Monserrat—a private school, of course—and was expected to devote her time to the twin pursuits of leisure and husband hunting. "

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Joe did like her latest insta post
Ooooo can we see? A screenshot if you will! Thank you :)

Definitely think it’s too soon to be liking her Instagram posts no? I don’t think it’s been long enough as far as broken engagements go...

Reactions: 1
Ooooo can we see? A screenshot if you will! Thank you :)

Definitely think it’s too soon to be liking her Instagram posts no? I don’t think it’s been long enough as far as broken engagements go...
could just be friends though or have some work connection? Not necessarily dating

Reactions: 2
I walked past Niomi on brighton seafront today! it took me ages to realise it was her because she is really quite unremarkable and plain in real life...feel kind of mean saying that but i was surprised by how different she looks. Quite mousey even. Felt like such a weirdo recognising her though! She looked quite stressed.
Same! I saw her speak at an event a few years ago and I thought the same thing. I still think she’s very pretty in her photos but I remember being surprised by her in real life. Plain & mousey are accurate adjectives.

Reactions: 13
I don't like the idea of her with Dr Alex at all. He seems genuinely kind and sweet, while Niomi acts sickly sweet but there's no warmth or soul underneath. After her antics this year I consider her heartless, selfish and ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I must be the only one who finds Dr Alex attractive haha!

I find his features appealing and he has a nice body. But most importantly, he seems like a genuinely kind and down-to-earth guy.

Reactions: 11
I must be the only one who finds Dr Alex attractive haha!

I find his features appealing and he has a nice body. But most importantly, he seems like a genuinely kind and down-to-earth guy.
No you're not. He was the only reason I managed to watch even a few episodes of Love Island.

I adore him. He's gorgeous, sweet, kind, adorable, clearly can have fun, just lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No you're not. He was the only reason I managed to watch even a few episodes of Love Island.

I adore him. He's gorgeous, sweet, kind, adorable, clearly can have fun, just lovely.
I felt so bad when all the girls rejected him in the first episode.

I honestly hope he's put off Niomi's covidiot behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I felt so bad when all the girls rejected him in the first episode.

I honestly hope he's put off Niomi's covidiot behaviour.
Yeah hope he sees her behaviour and stays away.

I mean who would reject a doctor that gorgeous. I'm just sad he's straight so I'm never gonna stand a chance even in my wildest dreams. 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Re. her mousy features - I totally agree and am always surprised when she’s touted as stunning or people fawn over her looks in her comments. I don’t know how to explain it but she doesn’t have striking features of a classically (or unusually) good looking face. Not really a fan girl but I always thought (if we’re comparing posh white blonde influencers lol) Fleur is so much prettier - her features are “full” if that makes sense, like if she had her hair all scraped back and just her face in a photo she would still look pretty and full-featured whereas with Niomi it’s just white skin, thin body and masses of hair (that she can’t stop flipping) not her actual face.

Not sure if that made sense ha, just my two cents.

Reactions: 30
I walked past Niomi on brighton seafront today! it took me ages to realise it was her because she is really quite unremarkable and plain in real life...feel kind of mean saying that but i was surprised by how different she looks. Quite mousey even. Felt like such a weirdo recognising her though! She looked quite stressed.
Hope you walked fast! & had your mask on! & did not breathe any of her Covid-infested air!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re. her mousy features - I totally agree and am always surprised when she’s touted as stunning or people fawn over her looks in her comments. I don’t know how to explain it but she doesn’t have striking features of a classically (or unusually) good looking face. Not really a fan girl but I always thought (if we’re comparing posh white blonde influencers lol) Fleur is so much prettier - her features are “full” if that makes sense, like if she had her hair all scraped back and just her face in a photo she would still look pretty and full-featured whereas with Niomi it’s just white skin, thin body and masses of hair (that she can’t stop flipping) not her actual face.

Alas, Fleur is pumped full of botox.( which she admits to) I watched her vlogmas and her forehead now looks massive, round and cannot move a inch!

Niomi is 'a cup of water' as my.mum would say: no substance.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I don’t think Niomi is the most gorgeous girl out there but she is quite “cute.” Like, she’d be big in Asia if she actually acknowledged anything out there beyond Bali. I find Fleur massively average.

Reactions: 14
Oooo gossip. Did they look coupley or I suppose that's too hard to tell? Noone should really be casually dating atm given the restrictions so you would assume they're seeing or whatever?? Interesting.
yes v coupley, safe to assume they are together or at least def shagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes v coupley, safe to assume they are together or at least def shagging.
Go Joe go go go! Shag this new chick, eat whole wheat toast with full fat butter in bed, have smoothie bowls WHATEVER THE WEATHER and never have a herbal detox ayurvedic yogi pukka tea again!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.