Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" ... for someone who isn't a qualified dietician or a doctor Lonny Janes is not afraid to dish out nutritional advice" yeah.. sounds like half the glorified bozos on YouTube and Instagram

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m rewatching her old vlogmases from 2017 and 2018, and seeing all these food-related control issues and disordered eating. It seems like she has a bunch of ā€œsafe foodsā€, like oats in the morning, veggie bowls from farmacy, etc. Vegan dark chocolate is by far the most ā€œunhealthyā€ thing she eats šŸ˜• Whenever thereā€™s some sugary vegan dessert that sheā€™s gifted, she ā€œeatsā€ it off camera. Iā€™m sure she throws it away. Thereā€™s one point where Joey gifts her a vegan cupcake while heā€™s away, and she says sheā€™ll eat it off camera while doing some emails or something. Surely if your thoughtful bf arranges for you to get a specialty cupcake, youā€™d at least bite into it on camera? Iā€™m 100% certain she has a MAJOR fear of sugar, even in form of agave or whatever else they might use in ā€œhealthyā€ alternatives. Literally all she eats throughout vlogmas is oatmeal and tiny veggie bowls like once a day. Some days she says ā€œIā€™ve had such a big lunch, Iā€™ll skip dinner. Iā€™ll have a shakeā€. Honestly, the calorie count is probably less than 1000 kcal/day. She exercises every day and pretty vigorously some days, but eats next to nothing, so Iā€™m not the least bit surprised when she says sheā€™s exhausted or ā€œreally tired for some reasonā€. Girl, you eat nothing and run 9km in one day (in one of the vlogs she did this), and then wonder why you feel really tired? šŸ˜© Iā€™m genuinely surprised she has a full head of hair with that kind of intake, but that might be thanks to genetics?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Iā€™m rewatching her old vlogmases from 2017 and 2018, and seeing all these food-related control issues and disordered eating. It seems like she has a bunch of ā€œsafe foodsā€, like oats in the morning, veggie bowls from farmacy, etc. Vegan dark chocolate is by far the most ā€œunhealthyā€ thing she eats šŸ˜• Whenever thereā€™s some sugary vegan dessert that sheā€™s gifted, she ā€œeatsā€ it off camera. Iā€™m sure she throws it away. Thereā€™s one point where Joey gifts her a vegan cupcake while heā€™s away, and she says sheā€™ll eat it off camera while doing some emails or something. Surely if your thoughtful bf arranges for you to get a specialty cupcake, youā€™d at least bite into it on camera? Iā€™m 100% certain she has a MAJOR fear of sugar, even in form of agave or whatever else they might use in ā€œhealthyā€ alternatives. Literally all she eats throughout vlogmas is oatmeal and tiny veggie bowls like once a day. Some days she says ā€œIā€™ve had such a big lunch, Iā€™ll skip dinner. Iā€™ll have a shakeā€. Honestly, the calorie count is probably less than 1000 kcal/day. She exercises every day and pretty vigorously some days, but eats next to nothing, so Iā€™m not the least bit surprised when she says sheā€™s exhausted or ā€œreally tired for some reasonā€. Girl, you eat nothing and run 9km in one day (in one of the vlogs she did this), and then wonder why you feel really tired? šŸ˜© Iā€™m genuinely surprised she has a full head of hair with that kind of intake, but that might be thanks to genetics?
In response to your last sentence - probably helped by the fact she can afford to take the highest quality supplements. Although her clubbed nail shape is a sign of poor health.

Reactions: 22
I also think it's very suspicious that she never eats the unhealthy desserts on camera. For a while I thought it was because she wanted to project the image of her as being super healthy and center her brand around that. But there's too many instances on her being very controlling when it comes to food and honestly, to not at least take a bite of that cupcake that Joe gave her was very telling.

Didn't Marcus Butler make a video a few years ago about how he got caught up in some negative behaviours concerning food?

I do think (like everyone else) that her food-related issues had something to do with her most recent breakup. Maybe it was never stated explicitly but still surely a factor. I just find her so joyless. She's pretty, smiles a lot and says everything is pahhhfect but there's no real joy in anything, no spontaneity or humour.

Obviously you don't have to gorge on meat and sugar to be a fun person (I hate when people act like liking chicken nuggets is a character trait) but she's so controlling and passive aggressive around food. It must be very grating for a partner in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In response to your last sentence - probably helped by the fact she can afford to take the highest quality supplements. Although her clubbed nail shape is a sign of poor health.
Gifted supplements, and I'm not actually sure she took any as she had that hidden basket in her old flat with the peanut butter...

Reactions: 8
Gifted supplements, and I'm not actually sure she took any as she had that hidden basket in her old flat with the peanut butter...
I think she does take a multitude of supplements but the reason for that hidden basket of them was because she gets sent more than she can take!

Oh my god this video... from 10.13, her answer to that question screams orthorexia.

'If you want something even more indulgent than dark chocolate try making some treats... like you can try make protein balls that are made from dates!'

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she does take a multitude of supplements but the reason for that hidden basket of them was because she gets sent more than she can take!

Oh my god this video... from 10.13, her answer to that question screams orthorexia.

'If you want something even more indulgent than dark chocolate try making some treats... like you can try make protein balls that are made from dates!'

That's so sad actually. Protein bars made from dates are not really what comes in mind when I think of indulgence....

It's obviously good to be eating healthy and all but she's just so joyless. You can indulge once in a while in something that has no real health benefits other than tasting good.

I wonder if her family and friends are at all worried. If she was my friend I would worry a lot about her restricting food habits (and the nightmare of finding a restaurant when out) . Her plant based diet is just an excuse to control her food intake. I'm sure all the praise she gets just makes it worse...

Reactions: 18
I donā€™t think sheā€™s obsessed with putting on weight, she seems to have maintained the same weight for years even when she ate meat. I think sheā€™s just overly obsessed with all things health, organic, natural, unprocessed, ā€˜cleanā€™ which I guess is a bi product of an eating disorder and coincides with her control and perfectionism issues. Iā€™ve picked up on the way she says sheā€™ll eat things off camera too. Her portion sizes are tiny as well, the other day she put up a story saying she was having a ā€˜huge bowl of soupā€™ but it was just a normal sized bowl that anyone would have

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t think sheā€™s obsessed with putting on weight, she seems to have maintained the same weight for years even when she ate meat. I think sheā€™s just overly obsessed with all things health, organic, natural, unprocessed, ā€˜cleanā€™ which I guess is a bi product of an eating disorder and coincides with her control and perfectionism issues. Iā€™ve picked up on the way she says sheā€™ll eat things off camera too. Her portion sizes are tiny as well, the other day she put up a story saying she was having a ā€˜huge bowl of soupā€™ but it was just a normal sized bowl that anyone would have
I would love someone like abbey sharp to analyse her diet, it must be so low in calories, especially for the amount of exercise she does

Reactions: 9
Her diet in lockdown 1.0 with Joe looked so restricted. I will never forget she had soup and veggie burger with no bun and don't get me started on the toast issue. Even Joe commented he was having banana and peanut butter on organic sourdough in response to her shaming him. I do hope he is eating whatever the hell he likes now.

Reactions: 17
I'll never forget the kale soup with a side of ricecakes and... kale.

Or when she "popped to the local pub" for a meal and ordered salad with a side of broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll never forget the kale soup with a side of ricecakes and... kale.

Or when she "popped to the local pub" for a meal and ordered salad with a side of broccoli.
god both of those sound like the most depressing meals i could imagine

Reactions: 24
I would be tired if I would have her diet. Even though she has a lot of me-time she can never relax. Has she ever in her life done crazy things? Backpacking? or try some weed. Isn't it normaal in your young years to do stuff to experience new things. Her life looks the same for the last couple of years she just switch partners. And now Joe broke up with her what can she say that she have experienced? Did she ever do real cultural stuff? Hang out with people that are white privileged. Her life is so empty and exhausting. All she do is parade through Portobello street (which is just a tourist trap) and get a coffee or a big bowl of soup.

I think Charlotte is weird too, we get mad at Niomi but I don't think Niomi is very smart. But Charlotte is a nurse, why does she violate the rules with meetings with different people?

Reactions: 18
I would be tired if I would have her diet. Even though she has a lot of me-time she can never relax. Has she ever in her life done crazy things? Backpacking? or try some weed. Isn't it normaal in your young years to do stuff to experience new things. Her life looks the same for the last couple of years she just switch partners. And now Joe broke up with her what can she say that she have experienced? Did she ever do real cultural stuff? Hang out with people that are white privileged. Her life is so empty and exhausting. All she do is parade through Portobello street (which is just a tourist trap) and get a coffee or a big bowl of soup.

I think Charlotte is weird too, we get mad at Niomi but I don't think Niomi is very smart. But Charlotte is a nurse, why does she violate the rules with meetings with different people?
I've said this on other threads, but lots of healthcare workers here in the UK seem to be not following the rules, my bf and most of his friends work in different areas of healthcare and none of them are, its driving me mad. So selfish

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've said this on other threads, but lots of healthcare workers here in the UK seem to be not following the rules, my bf and most of his friends work in different areas of healthcare and none of them are, its driving me mad. So selfish
Yet my friend's husband works on the engineering side of the Norwich and Norfolk Uni Hospital here and they follow the social protocols to the letter. We saw them as our bubble between lockdowns and that was that.Once in a year.

Reactions: 5
Not all healthcare professionals behave themselves unfortunately, I know several who flout the rules. Maybe that's why Charlotte made her insta private.

Reactions: 11
Yet my friend's husband works on the engineering side of the Norwich and Norfolk Uni Hospital here and they follow the social protocols to the letter. We saw them as our bubble between lockdowns and that was that.Once in a year.
good for him, me and most of my friends have been too. I haven't been within 2 metres of any of my friends/family (except bf I live with) since March. IT is so enfuriating that some people are just being so self centred

• Heart
Reactions: 11
BUT, if you go waaaay back, her face was fuller- not the razor blade chops she now has.

AND this is just a brag post- not genuine at all.Sure the group don't need her to speak for them!
That might also be because she's older now. She's always been slim. But I do think she's been losing weight since the breaktup

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.