Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That might also be because she's older now. She's always been slim. But I do think she's been losing weight since the breaktup
I don't particularly like her, but I really hope she gets a better handle on her eating before she starts to lose even more weight.. for someone like her who is a perfectionist and in a stressful emotional situation it is so easy to really go very far downhill

Reactions: 6
She said she'd "relaxed her diet a lot" in a recent video, didn't she? I wonder what that means to her. I assumed, at the time, it was about the "ready meals" she was having delivered.

Through my own eating disorder, I understand how only vegetables can feel truly "safe." I have had to go through a real process to get to a place where I don't panic irrationally for not eating much veg. I know my feelings aren't good for me or my body. I can't imagine taking them and...marketing them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She said she'd "relaxed her diet a lot" in a recent video, didn't she? I wonder what that means to her. I assumed, at the time, it was about the "ready meals" she was having delivered.
Yeah this was weird because I assumed she was saying that to advertise these ready meal products - but it’s not a very good advert for them if you have to say you’ve relaxed your diet to include them? So they don’t fit into what Niomi calls her clean and healthy diet? But that’s clearly what they’re meant to be, a healthier quick option...

Reactions: 9
omg! joe finally unfollowed her :eek:
Also his maybe new girl (anna) was following Niomi, but isn't anymore...

Coincidence? i think not...😢

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Lol maybe that’s why she’s been MIA for 3 days? It’s finally sinking in that Joe does not care about her thirst traps? No reason to post pics of herself incessantly anymore?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tbh he should have just done this at the start and ripped off the plaster, this is like a new bump that she has to get over (we've all been there sadly).

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Tbh he should have just done this at the start and ripped off the plaster, this is like a new bump that she has to get over (we've all been there sadly).
exactly! like the breakup all over again, a confirmation

gosh how do you guys notice these things ... I’m so impressed

Reactions: 18
Wow, looks like he knows about her splitting the tea video and was so pissed about it, he had to unfollow her.

Reactions: 15
Guys, I just noticed something interesting as well - not only Joe has unfollowed her, he has also unliked lots of her photos. Now the last picture he has liked is one from 10th of April. Just a few days ago I looked through her IG and it seemed that Joe had stopped liking or commenting on her pics since 28th of July.
He has also removed himself from tags.
I think that they might have had an argument recently (maybe smth to do with that youtube video where she talked about their failed engagement), explains why she’s been relatively silent on IG as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Guys, I just noticed something interesting as well - not only Joe has unfollowed her, he has also unliked lots of her photos. Now the last picture he has liked is one from 10th of April. Just a few days ago I looked through her IG and it seemed that Joe had stopped liking or commenting on her pics since 28th of July.
He has also removed himself from tags.
I think that they might have had an argument recently (maybe smth to do with that youtube video where she talked about their failed engagement), explains why she’s been relatively silent on IG as well.
That's a lot of effort from him! Also it's a bit odd considering he still has lots of photos of her on his grid. Get a hobby Joe :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's a lot of effort from him! Also it's a bit odd considering he still has lots of photos of her on his grid. Get a hobby Joe :LOL:
that happens automatically when you block someone. they get removed as a follower and also all the likes go away. think it happens regardless of who blocked whom, but I'm not sure. but yes, happens when you block.

edited to add: I think since his likes have gone from all her pictures but not vice versa, it means she blocked him. because I did something similar with an ex, and all his likes got removed from my pictures, but my likes on his posts were still there (I think. it was a while back).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
that happens automatically when you block someone. they get removed as a follower and also all the likes go away. think it happens regardless of who blocked whom, but I'm not sure. but yes, happens when you block.
oh so she theoretically could have blocked him after finding out he might have a girlfriend

• Wow
Agree. Equally, why on earth wouldn’t she have removed him as a follower right away? She’s a glutton for punishment. That would have been such an easy way to guarantee he’d never be the one to do it, and one way to guarantee a tiny bit less heartbreak. Boundaries, girl! They’re good for everyone.

Reactions: 20
Maybe she's only just moving into the anger stage. Often, once you get through the initial shock of grief, you think you're over it...but anger is on the way. It's a hard emotion to process if you're not a person who demonstrates anger often.

Reactions: 22
Agree. Equally, why on earth wouldn’t she have removed him as a follower right away? She’s a glutton for punishment. That would have been such an easy way to guarantee he’d never be the one to do it, and one way to guarantee a tiny bit less heartbreak. Boundaries, girl! They’re good for everyone.
I honestly think she would’ve liked him still following her because she was posting crazy thirst traps and probably thought she was getting to him lol. Now they’re slowing down cos he’s unfollowed her

It’s fun to watch, but honestly can’t wait til she gets over this breakup 😬 it’ll be a looong road

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.