Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very confused as to why nimbobs is in the new advert for origins when she has her own skincare range to advertise?! Quite surprised to see her face and voice telling me to recycle when tuning into I’m a celeb!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Either the plumber came back. Chipped nail. Massive hangover, development of cough/cold. OR royally pissed off to be criticised for not declaring ads. Biting cushions and chucking smoothie bowls at walls.
Maybe the plumber provided her with a much needed service?!

Very confused as to why nimbobs is in the new advert for origins when she has her own skincare range to advertise?! Quite surprised to see her face and voice telling me to recycle when tuning into I’m a celeb!?
Oh god, with the 50+ freebies she gets daily I'm sure she doesn't recycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll be angling for a spot on I'm a Celebrity next season- especially if back in Australia!!🇦🇺🦘🦘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone wondering if she's quiet because her "chest cough" actually became COVID? One negative test means nothing, after all.

I wouldn't put it past her to skip Vlogmas, she did "warn" us she didn't want to do it. But to not post some thirst traps?! That's alarming for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone wondering if she's quiet because her "chest cough" actually became COVID? One negative test means nothing, after all.

I wouldn't put it past her to skip Vlogmas, she did "warn" us she didn't want to do it. But to not post some thirst traps?! That's alarming for her.
Where did she mention having a chest cough?! last I remember her family was like...not out of the clear of having COVID when she went back, so it's very possible it's COVID, right?

Where did she mention having a chest cough?! last I remember her family was like...not out of the clear of having COVID when she went back, so it's very possible it's COVID, right?
In her vlogmas about sleeping. Chesty cough Sussex, cold back in London. Stoopid.

Reactions: 9
Vlogmas Day 1 she says she had a "cold" and a "chesty cough" (around the 2 min mark), but then she says she had a covid test and it was negative. Definitely very suspicious that she's posted NO grid photo and NO stories (and NO vlogmas but that's less weird). The last time this happened might have been...when she got dumped lol? Also charlotte going private at the same time? Does anyone follow her? Has she posted anything? Charl was doing some DIY at home tonight so I don't think she was with him either. No way she'd spend the whole day by herself in London and not fish for attention online. Girl can't spend 2 minutes alone with her own thoughts.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 5.35.25 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She's been relatively quiet today, no video, no pointless insta story. What on earth has happened?
Dettol daddy reunion? Meeting up with friends and breaking covid rules off-camera? Or maybe the fact that their engagement anniversary is coming up has hit her...

Reactions: 6
Dettol daddy reunion? Meeting up with friends and breaking covid rules off-camera? Or maybe the fact that their engagement anniversary is coming up has hit her...
Yeah she’s probably hanging out with someone else, not in her “bubble”. That or she got tested 🤷‍♀️

Why is her flat so clean at all times when she works there. As someone with severe insomnia her sleep tips annoyed me as they were quite obvious. Not that she was necessarily aiming them at severe insomniacs to be fair! The hair tutorial was boring and made no sense - surely braiding your hair then taking it out is quicker and gets the same result?

Reactions: 11
Why is her flat so clean at all times when she works there. As someone with severe insomnia her sleep tips annoyed me as they were quite obvious. Not that she was necessarily aiming them at severe insomniacs to be fair! The hair tutorial was boring and made no sense - surely braiding your hair then taking it out is quicker and gets the same result?
Agreed. All her 'tips' are so obvious - from sleeping to running. But this is Niomi after all - if you're looking for innovative thinking you're in the wrong place!

ETA - Imagine spending £100 on a couple of hair clips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 13.35.16.png

Aaand she's back. 'Biggest bowl of soup' - is she joking? Looks pretty standard to me. Can she not just eat something without making a fuss about a) how big a portion it is and b) how bleeping healthy it is

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Sitting in a café saving her heating bill.🤣
Arrrgggghhhhh how did that piece of bread get in there?????? 😈👿
Yawwwwwwn.😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 335673

Aaand she's back. 'Biggest bowl of soup' - is she joking? Looks pretty standard to me. Can she not just eat something without making a fuss about a) how big a portion it is and b) how bleeping healthy it is
Looking at the walnuts for scale, it looks like half the size of a 'normal' bowl? I bet the bread didn't get eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 335673

Yep. She’s in a Le Pain Quotidien - they have two sizes of bowls and that’s the one that’s basically a large cup. I really wish she’d get help for her disordered relationship with food instead of trying to foist it on others. I have a friend recovering from an ED who always comments on what I eat and while I’m sad for her mental health challenges (not disputing EDs are MH problems at all) it also just angers me a bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The food that she eats has to have a label to be deemed worthy of her whole wellness brand, everything is embellished to the max with buzzwords for her to be happy to put in her mouth, when her idea of what healthy food means is really warped. She's probably eating a lot of shite with loads of additives.

Reactions: 7
FYI, here is the response I got from ASA following the three complaints I recently sent about her. Not going to lie, I was expecting more than “guidance” given that she obviously has been breaking the rules repeatedly for MONTHS and that I submitted evidence of several breaches. I guess this must be their process: warning first and then action if nothing changes. This really shows she’s NEVER been reprimanded by them in any kind of way before. From now on I will be reporting every single breach of hers.

View attachment 334608
hopefully with enough of us reporting her she will end up actually with some kind of consequence soon, i reported the origins video for the first time yday. so enfuriating, in any other kind of career there would be far more serious effects imo

Reactions: 13
Is she just going to pretend yesterday didn't happen? No "sorry, guys, X happened and I couldn't upload." I hate how these influencers think of what is essentially their JOB as doing us poor peasants a favor. Like, we should be grateful they're doing vlogmas at all, when really, they should be grateful some of us still watch them.

Reactions: 15
Is she just going to pretend yesterday didn't happen? No "sorry, guys, X happened and I couldn't upload." I hate how these influencers think of what is essentially their JOB as doing us poor peasants a favor. Like, we should be grateful they're doing vlogmas at all, when really, they should be grateful some of us still watch them.
She had time to watch 'I'm a celebrity!!'
And there are YT followers of hers thanking her for deigning to do Flogmas- we are so grateful..............dear me!!🙄🤑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.