Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think Joe is trolling us with the latest account that he followed (the dinosaur dick one). I think he or a friend of his regularly read this forum and decided to spice it up.
I’m here for this theory!!

HI JOE or Joe’s friends. Enjoy your freedom from Niomi and have a wonderful holiday. Eat ALL the carbs you like!! ♥🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A former Formula 1 driver (and current Formula E driver) liked her picture from last night and she follows him back, Stoffel Vandoorne. I hope I don't start seeing her on tv cheering for a new pilot boyfriend 🥱🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A former Formula 1 driver (and current Formula E driver) liked her picture from last night and she follows him back, Stoffel Vandoorne. I hope I don't start seeing her on tv cheering for a new pilot boyfriend 🥱🥴

They followed each other couple month ago. I remember last few threads we been talking about it

Reactions: 5
I think she is/was on Raya.

Reactions: 10
FYI, here is the response I got from ASA following the three complaints I recently sent about her. Not going to lie, I was expecting more than “guidance” given that she obviously has been breaking the rules repeatedly for MONTHS and that I submitted evidence of several breaches. I guess this must be their process: warning first and then action if nothing changes. This really shows she’s NEVER been reprimanded by them in any kind of way before. From now on I will be reporting every single breach of hers.

E7D2B4C5-7040-4EF8-9560-C00A8D9FAAF5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
FYI, here is the response I got from ASA following the three complaints I recently sent about her. Not going to lie, I was expecting more than “guidance” given that she obviously has been breaking the rules repeatedly for MONTHS and that I submitted evidence of several breaches. I guess this must be their process: warning first and then action if nothing changes. This really shows she’s NEVER been reprimanded by them in any kind of way before. From now on I will be reporting every single breach of hers.

View attachment 334595
This system seems so pointless tbh, I agree a warning is futile...if there's evidence someone has been breaking the rules for ages something stronger is needed otherwise the whole system lacks teeth. Like you say we have to report everything then because she and others will be getting away with up until the point that someone decides to report it.
I wonder what happens at the next 'offence'.

Reactions: 26
This system seems so pointless tbh, I agree a warning is futile...if there's evidence someone has been breaking the rules for ages something stronger is needed otherwise the whole system lacks teeth. Like you say we have to report everything then because she and others will be getting away with up until the point that someone decides to report it.
I wonder what happens at the next 'offence'.
Removal of yoga mat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 334608
Would you be able to share the complaint process and your evidence to make it easier for all of us to do the same? I know you did this on the other thread but I can't find it now!

Thanks in advanced if you can x

Reactions: 8

View attachment 334608
I submitted a complaint for her latest video and received an identical email this morning.

Reactions: 6
Would you be able to share the complaint process and your evidence to make it easier for all of us to do the same? I know you did this on the other thread but I can't find it now!

Thanks in advanced if you can x
Make a complaint
Quickly and easily submit your ad complaint with us online.
www.asa.org.uk www.asa.org.uk

Follow the instructions. Answer the questions they ask you. Have a link ready to paste of the offending video date you saw it and time. Your contact details.

I have also had the generic reply re a warning.

Oooooooh. Looks like the bestest mate charlotteelizabethbainbridge insta has become private 🤣🤣🤣 Wonder why???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Make a complaint
Quickly and easily submit your ad complaint with us online.
www.asa.org.uk www.asa.org.uk

Follow the instructions. Answer the questions they ask you. Have a link ready to paste of the offending video date you saw it and time. Your contact details.

I have also had the generic reply re a warning.

Oooooooh. Looks like the bestest mate charlotteelizabethbainbridge insta has become private 🤣🤣🤣 Wonder why???
Thanks a lot :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Niomi mentioned in the video that she and Charlotte both live on their own. Did Charlotte break up too?

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Dimbobs will post another Flogmas video today, after the warning?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 334608
Good job :)! Do you happen to know about the FTC (federal trade commission)?
She has US followers and she has to apply to their influencer and endorsement rules as well. An employer confirmed.

Can you also submit your complaints on their webpage:
https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/assistant
You can click on ''something else'' to start your complaint.

Wonder if Dimbobs will post another Flogmas video today, after the warning?????
Depends if she can possibly find the time between letting a plumber in the house and getting her nails done, before she has to break some covid rules in the evening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's been relatively quiet today, no video, no pointless insta story. What on earth has happened?

She's been relatively quiet today, no video, no pointless insta story. What on earth has happened?
Either the plumber came back. Chipped nail. Massive hangover, development of cough/cold. OR royally pissed off to be criticised for not declaring ads. Biting cushions and chucking smoothie bowls at walls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.