Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Anna? Apologies if it’s been spoken about loads, this thread moves so fast 😅

Reactions: 3
that happens automatically when you block someone. they get removed as a follower and also all the likes go away. think it happens regardless of who blocked whom, but I'm not sure. but yes, happens when you block.

edited to add: I think since his likes have gone from all her pictures but not vice versa, it means she blocked him. because I did something similar with an ex, and all his likes got removed from my pictures, but my likes on his posts were still there (I think. it was a while back).
sorry If this is a well known fact, but why if he has unfollowed and blocked or Niomi has removed him from followers list and blocked, there are still some posts that show that he has liked them?

Reactions: 9
Guys, I just noticed something interesting as well - not only Joe has unfollowed her, he has also unliked lots of her photos. Now the last picture he has liked is one from 10th of April. Just a few days ago I looked through her IG and it seemed that Joe had stopped liking or commenting on her pics since 28th of July.
He has also removed himself from tags.
I think that they might have had an argument recently (maybe smth to do with that youtube video where she talked about their failed engagement), explains why she’s been relatively silent on IG as well.
that happens automatically when you block someone. they get removed as a follower and also all the likes go away. think it happens regardless of who blocked whom, but I'm not sure. but yes, happens when you block.

edited to add: I think since his likes have gone from all her pictures but not vice versa, it means she blocked him. because I did something similar with an ex, and all his likes got removed from my pictures, but my likes on his posts were still there (I think. it was a while back).
This website got the information needed;
''What Happens to Likes and Comments

Blocking doesn’t delete the old comments or likes from each other’s profile, as mentioned by Instagram too. That is, the blocked person will be able to see your old comments on their profile, and similarly, you will be able to see their comments on your profile. However, the likes do disappear from each other’s view until you unblock them''.

When did they break up exactly?

Last edited:
Vlogmas #3 is up.... 30 minute sustainable gift guide. There's no way I'm watching the whole thing but one of the first items has cookies individually wrapped in plastic. Really sustainable, Nims

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Flogmas number 3 - No 'AD' in the title yet again. Reported.

I wonder if Marcus will send her some stuff from his line :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This QVC-esque vide makes a great drinking game, just drink whenever she says 'sustainable' 'ethical'. Also she has got to be the worst salesperson I've ever seen, I'm not even sure that she's convinced at what she's saying. It's really not the way to 'influence' in 2020 😂

Shilling another ETHICALLLL jewellery brand after Lucy Watson's brand, oooft Lucy will be fuming haha.

Reactions: 10
And Smartskin makes an appearance of course :rolleyes: Skincare is a terrible gift idea in general -(most) people are incredibly particular about their skincare.

And deoderant??? As a gift - seriously??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Niomi, who has lived in India, studied Ayurveda, just completed a yoga course, loves a turmeric latte, and lentil soup, has nothing to say about the farmers' protests in India. Nor do any of her other peers in the London "wellness" community. It's actually gross watching them all capitalize off of Indian practices and resources and be totally silent when it comes to the exploitation of that labour. Classic Brits!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Is this a pre-recorded video? It doesn't look like her flat, was it recorded at her mom's? Also, someone must be there with her, otherwise she wouldn't be laughing at her own jokes so much 🤦‍♀️
It looks like she is so high on her own perceived paaahhfectness 🤦‍♀️
Btw these look like they were posted by the art account that Joe followed recently 🤭
1607283234906.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep. In Sussex, pre recorded. Sooooooooo boring!!Jokes? What jokes- alien concept for her 😅😅

Reactions: 6
So Niomi, who has lived in India, studied Ayurveda, just completed a yoga course, loves a turmeric latte, and lentil soup, has nothing to say about the farmers' protests in India. Nor do any of her other peers in the London "wellness" community. It's actually gross watching them all capitalize off of Indian practices and resources and be totally silent when it comes to the exploitation of that labour. Classic Brits!
Mate ... she literally sent from hotel to soho house to watching cricket. She only saw a small privileged glimpse of India and the parts that made her feel uncomfortable ie the prevalent gender issues, she didn’t even mention

TOXIC POSITIVITY

She is a definition of an influencer. Her videos when she was in India was basically a tourist video

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.