Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people I know eat a bowl of soup that size as just their starter. But guys, how she makes you feel is on you. Eye roll.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Most people I know eat a bowl of soup that size as just their starter. But guys, how she makes you feel is on you. Eye roll.
i was shocked to see a piece of bread with it until someone pointed out she isn't at home

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her photographer glameramo who’s been mentioned here before also vlogs, and she mentioned in her latest vlog that she was driving to Niomis in Sussex to shoot for her in the middle of lockdown! Seriously who does niomi think she is?! Does she really need her photog to drive from London to Sussex in the middle of a national lockdown (when we have been told to stay home) just for one of her stupid photos? Or you could just set up a damn tripod and do it yourself Dimbobs?! These influencers must think they’re essential workers or something, it’s gross.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Im not sure I believe she actually got tested for covid. I don't know about the UK but where I am you're asked to quarantine until you get your test results, usually a couple of days. Hasn't she been out everyday since she's been back in London?

Reactions: 25
Im not sure I believe she actually got tested for covid. I don't know about the UK but where I am you're asked to quarantine until you get your test results, usually a couple of days. Hasn't she been out everyday since she's been back in London?
You are meant to isolate until you get your results but doesn't always happen. I work(ed) in a ruralish pub in SE England and after the first lockdown during the period that we're all trying to do our best with all the regulations in the summer we had a couple come in and after being in the pub for 2 whole hours they were talking about how they aren't really from round her but popped in after going to get tested nearby because they'd both just come back from Spain yesterday and the wife needed to get back to her job as a carer. No intention to follow their quarantine, no intention to wear a mask or follow any of our rules.

My jaw about hit the floor to be honest I could not believe the selfishness of them. The amount of antiviral spray and wipes and any cleaning product I had to hand that I used on all the surfaces after they left you'd think I was scrubbing a crime scene.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She 'might' have been tested in Sussex where she said she had a chesty cough?

Do you think she'll actually use her yoga teacher training later on? I mean teach a course (whether it be online or irl) or at least something related?

I've been thinking for years that she should train as a yoga teacher and maybe do her own line of Smartyoga™ merchandise. It would make so much more sense for her to be doing that than skincare. Not that I think she's in any way a yoga genius but I think she's more interested in wellness (nutrition, yoga etc) than skincare. I just think it would be more lucrative as well. I mean no one really believes in smart skin (least of all Niomi herself)

Reactions: 9
View attachment 335673

Aaand she's back. 'Biggest bowl of soup' - is she joking? Looks pretty standard to me. Can she not just eat something without making a fuss about a) how big a portion it is and b) how bleeping healthy it is
I was reading an article on orthorexia nervosa ( a condition where the desire to eat healthfully can become so extreme that it's' actually unhealthy) in the dec issue of Eating Well magazine and it made me think of Niomi through the whole thing... it's annoying that she's spreading these messages to other people, most likely young women.. who later will start doing the same and wonder why they feel like crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was reading an article on orthorexia nervosa ( a condition where the desire to eat healthfully can become so extreme that it's' actually unhealthy) in the dec issue of Eating Well magazine and it made me think of Niomi through the whole thing... it's annoying that she's spreading these messages to other people, most likely young women.. who later will start doing the same and wonder why they feel like crap.
I was JUST thinking about Niomi's orthorexia today. Not to diagnose, but she fits the signs of orthorexia to a T.

Reactions: 11
^ Yeah her "healthy" eating seems to border on some sort of an obsession, also makes me wonder what kind of malnutrition she can develop from depriving herself foods that aren't the poison she perceives them to be through avoidance and restrictions.

As I said before, she's more scared of bread than the damn Covid.. .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.