Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

agnor

does anyone else feel constantly conflicted about how you feel about Niomi? like.. she is very obviously not a bad or malicious person. but..some of the selfish actions of hers are infuriating (the going out), others just frustrating (the controlling behavior with Joe), but I feel almost like she's like a child who doesn't understand? and in which case, it's hard to Dislike her for it? or is she just kind of stupid? either way its like.. if a kid does something selfish, you don't get angry at them because they simply don't understand. I know she is almost 30 years old, and the practical view is that there is no rational excuse for her behavior, but bc of her privilege and maybe also a low IQ, she really just doesn't understand, and so I just.. pity her? I am a DEEPLY empathic person so I'm sure that is part of this & I know some of y'all who have more practical opinions that I majorly agree with are going to be like - NAW DAWG FUCK HER SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP - LOL but.. just curious if anyone feels the same. I go back and forth on her so much more than anyone else I've ever followed. I dislike many things about her, but I can't help to still feel fondness and sadness for her in a weird way. AM I JUST TOO DAMN SOFT? 🤣
i do feel the same. I actually watched the whole video about emotional healing and I kinda feel bad for her. Maybe because shes relatable for once?

Reactions: 3

romansalad

Is she gonna escape to her family's house again for a couple of days? Hopefully she'll stay there until New Year's and stop being reckless

Reactions: 2

Renaissance

People would 'hack' other people's social media and write outrageous posts, it was a common thing in British universities at the time (early 2010s)
I remember this but for my friends it was less harmful stuff like about poo or calling your teacher/lecturer "mum" lol

Also just to add, I never did this because it was gross haha. And the only time someone at uni "hacked" me was on the sims and they made my sim really ugly 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
so a model/body positive/has a great skincare line woman I follow called Charli Howard was sent the Mulberry PR package today and in her insta story gets a monopoly set, a custom initialled scarf and a wreath making kit. They are both Londoners and niomi didnt get one, which makes me think she is not on their PR list maybe....

Compostella

I think this might actually just be some packaging (looks like a white lid- maybe some shoes she was gifted?) and the lens cap from her camera. I doubt she'd leave anything behind as it was either this trip or another one where i remember she had the extra PR stuff she couldn't fit in her bag sent to the same place she picks up her pr packages.
She said she needed to fit in all these gifts. She got only Dior cosmetics- perfume, lotions, makeup. The "white lid" is where the foundations/powders were. She probably left it there because the shades didn't suit her. Probably didn't even think about giving them to friends/family/donating them 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
1607893879039.png
1607894034643.png

Last edited:

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
From Metro

In tier 2 physical activity and exercise classes will only be permitted if it is possible for people to avoid mixing with people they do not live with (or share a bubble with)
There’s an exception for ‘sport for educational purposes’ though which I guess is what a yoga instructor training course falls into. They are definitely doing the same training day at the provider I did my Pilates course with up here in tier 3 so I think it must be allowed (not saying I agree!)

greenpenguin

mmm..I really mostly mean her behavior in her relationship. I honestly shouldve left the covid part out but I kinda lumped it in there but truly, when it comes to covid, I don't think she believes in it, which is sort of a separate issue entirely, as we're entering conspiracy territory there. I am gonna edit my post to remove that bc that part is really not part of my conflict.
Agh I see. Sorry, I should have probably read more carefully. Yeah, I was referring to covid restrictions. Thanks for clarifying ☺

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
This QVC-esque vide makes a great drinking game, just drink whenever she says 'sustainable' 'ethical'. Also she has got to be the worst salesperson I've ever seen, I'm not even sure that she's convinced at what she's saying. It's really not the way to 'influence' in 2020 😂

Shilling another ETHICALLLL jewellery brand after Lucy Watson's brand, oooft Lucy will be fuming haha.
Urgh, lucy watson is even worse than nimbobs, she is like niomi on steroids, even had her own vegan empty eyed version of joey following her round making a living off her influencer status.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I don’t know! I tried to tell everyone, I spoke to someone who knows her and she isn’t.

I’ve got to say I do enjoy having a gossip about Niomi as much as the next woman and she is really infuriating re Covid, her fakeness and all her ads. But I’m starting to find it a bit strange... like we don’t like Niomi because she isn’t real about her relationship and now we don’t like her because she is too real. Now we are stalking someone her ex may or may not be seeing and talking about her getting fired over a profile that we know basically nothing about. I’m not trying to stop anyone talking about anything but I used to like the fact that people were quite reasonable and nice on this thread. I mean most people are nice and decent (as much as anyone is on an anonymous gossip site). But, for her many flaws, I don’t feel like I personally feel glad that this shit thing has happened to her.
I would question why anyone would feel good that this happened to her.

fishlo

sorry if i missed something but what's this talk about getting someone fired 😂
OT. About Anna Hernaman her private Intagram profile that states 'transitioned in 2011👦➡👧' (bio). We don't know if it's a recent account or much older one. Nobody said she is going to get fired if it's a joke, but if HR did their research I would question something like that if it was a joke.

Last edited:

openbook1

VIP Member
... wait... Anna is trans???? Did I miss something???
Also, if it was a crass joke on an old IG she is probably frantically trying to get it deleted. She could easily lose her job for something like that coming to light. I think I found her veeeery old Myspace from when she was a young teenager and if it is her, she is very much a girl.

saywhat22

Poor Niomi if Joe/his family gave her crap about being an "influencer" and he's moved on to this Anna chick :rolleyes:

I don't think Joe knows WTH he wants