Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlottegrace

Slightly off topic but I know Niomi basically started YouTube because of Marcus, but what what the connection with Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim etc. - how did they all know each other?

Reactions: 1

Miss Sparkles

I know this going over old ground but gosh so tense during the smoothie making and she winds me up with the mean girls vibe. 0.00 - 4.21 and then a long run of course!

Fifi999

Chatty Member
They’re both there

See I actually think this must be more of Joe’s type - remember he was originally set up with Charlotte, who also seems quite a party animal. Seems to me like Niomi was the more sensible choice and not typical of his usual type
Well Niomi was his first serious girlfriend so no one knows what his type is actually. Plus all Joe did when with Niomi was work a lot. He wasn’t out partying all the time like Anna and her sister. If they are dating it is defo a rebound. She is too gregarious for his quiet sensibilities...

fishlo

I'm very cynical, but social media influencers are all about manipulating people to get an emotional response. So it seems like a no brainier for niomi to share the most intimate details that win the most sympathy 🤷‍♀️
This is true, but did she share anything specific in that video about their relationship that possibly could make his family unfollow her? Curious as I did not watch the video.

Tshads404

When is the anniversary of their engagement? The 13th?

EDIT: Nevermind, I could have just rewatched the vlog... it was the 14th

Last edited:

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Im not sure I believe she actually got tested for covid. I don't know about the UK but where I am you're asked to quarantine until you get your test results, usually a couple of days. Hasn't she been out everyday since she's been back in London?
She 'might' have been tested in Sussex where she said she had a chesty cough?

et5

I have an Organic Basics turtleneck which I have had for years and wear all the time so it was worth the money for me. But £20 for a pair of tights?! It's a no from me.