Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liz.Lemon

'Oooh but I don't delete comments. I don't know how'. Nose getting longer and longer.🤥🤥🤥
No guys it’s still there! You gotta scroll wayyyy down though! It has a few replies and some minion called Lau-Ra who seems to be white knighting every negative comment.

Reactions: 3

Fifi999

Chatty Member
Oh I see, interesting that households can't mix in restaurants but but can mix in an exercise class? Anyway my apologies to Nimbobs :ROFLMAO:
I think the ‘get out clause’ isn’t that it’s a gym but that’s it educational ... as gyms you still need to socially distance but educational institutions do not

fishlo

OT
yeah I find/found Marcus a bit cringe but this brand seems pretty good... I may or may not have ordered some jeans and they’re amazing quality. Ah fuck it I just really like Stefanie lol. But they are NICE jeans. Sorry for the OT
I might have a look, I think they also sell on Zalando!

Interesting! I will note that the ceo is a guy called Mike Mikkelborg.
There are 4 founders and apparently that guy is one of them.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
She is really stuck for content. It’s looks yum but it’s a picture of a brownie in a box.
exactly, she could have at least plated it nicely and served it iwth a feel good tea :LOL: althogh i assume it just went in the bin after the photo so..

zizzly

Niomi mentioned in the video that she and Charlotte both live on their own. Did Charlotte break up too?

bolimepipi

VIP Member
OT. About Anna her Intagram profile that states 'transitioned in 2011👦➡👧'. We don't know if it's a recent account or much older one. Nobody said she is going to get fired if it's a joke, but if HR did their research I would question something like that if it was a joke.
thank you for explaining! i don't care much for anna's gender so didn't really follow this story.

not to be OT anymore, i watched niomi's last video last night. she really does seem very stressed, i guess she is busy right now when you compare it to her usual life and she's just not used to it. i do feel like it would have benefited her if she stayed with her family longer instead of just being alone

Compostella

Her hair looks horrid in the beginning of her new video. Like dried out straw. And such a messy, choppy cut. She should never go back to that salon again. Surprised she filmed herself with a butt sweat stain and all. Goes against her perfect image. Oh, I don’t even sweat.
Makeup transforms her. She is very plain otherwise.
I do feel for her as she seems super lonely. Can’t be an easy time for her but she has chosen to be in London when she could be in Sussex surrounded by family b
Yeah a butt sweat stain and deodorant lines
Screenshot_2020-12-10-04-53-38-650_com.google.android.youtube~3.jpg

• Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
anyone else think her teeth are looking different? As in they're slowly going back to the way they were pre cosmetics? that hair vid made them look small and pointy-ish again. I know nothing about veneers but can they wear away, or could she have got something similar that does wear?
I've been thinking that too. I think she mentioned having some work done on them recently - so maybe there is an issue.

domfran

I was thinking about that too. But why would anyone do that if it isn't true.
Maybe inside joke with someone or trying to be edgy, she does admit she is basic 🤷‍♀️

if she put the transition bit as a joke then wow, what a disgusting human being not gonna lie
I think she wouldn't dare joking about it now, but things were different a few years ago.
Edit to say that I don't defend her and I wouldn't personally joke about it, but I hope she has changed.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
she probably ate the bread that came with the soup the other day and thought uuuhhh i'm such a troublemaker
Yep- wild yawwwwwn. Her favourite word to, hide her utter lack of creativity, is RANDOM- sigh.

Just hurt my eyeballs watching the latest vid. Arrrrgggghhhhhh. All that forced laughing and cringe section where we hear about a woman she met and talked to for 2 hrs. Bet the other woman's ears fell off.

Her 'cooking' is ludicrous. Chop up stuff- blitz it or roast it- done!! Mary Berry is light years ahead.👩‍🍳 of Dimbobs.

Lovely_rita

Whenever I see her name I always pronounce it as 'Nee-oh-mee' even though I know it isn't that. Really annoying. I wonder if having a yooneek spelling gets on her nerves.