Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
at schools in the UK some people go by last names, maybe she got picked on for her last name so chose to make a joke about it, put it her bio and say fuck it - I'm reclaiming the joke - its called self-deprecating humor and its prolific in the UK. If you cant make a joke/dig about yourself constantly you're not going to do well socially.
Probs also why niomis not v funny....
take a joke gal!

Reactions: 2

Coldfeet

VIP Member
so a model/body positive/has a great skincare line woman I follow called Charli Howard was sent the Mulberry PR package today and in her insta story gets a monopoly set, a custom initialled scarf and a wreath making kit. They are both Londoners and niomi didnt get one, which makes me think she is not on their PR list maybe....
Oooooh throwing her toys out of the pram!!😲

whatsever you

VIP Member
Luckily she isn't an influencer then, I stumbled upon Anna Hernaman her old private Instagram.
Is this the same Anna? If so, then she was born in the wrong body and transitioned in 2011.

haha dont think that's her. She's got a pic somewhere of her and her sister as little girls.
Someone said he was holding hands with the blonde girl? i didnt see this, am i missing something. Looks like awkward chatting in the vid which makes me think he's there with anna and chatting to her friend.

fishlo

I’m really confused so is Anna transgender if she transitioned
Based on that Instagram information, then yes. I don't think there are any other Anna Hernaman in the UK and Christian. Her Tumblr photos are after the transition, very outgoing girl.

fishlo

I can't see that video for some odd reason, but is it really Joe? Isn't it her sister @ellietruffle her boyfriend

fishlo

Based on that Instagram information, then yes. I don't think there are any other Anna Hernaman in the UK and Christian. Her Tumblr photos are after the transition, very outgoing girl.
Off topic. I wanted to add, here is her Tumblr profile information (she deleted her Tumblr now 🤨).

PS
Anyone know who the blonde woman is in that one video?

lemondaze

I think we should stop to compare women with each other.
I’m not comparing them at all! I just meant that’s what I believe niomi would’ve thought when she posted it. (Obviously speculation, as this is a gossip site). Niomi has never in her life alluded to the fact she may be trouble or fun going like that 🤣

Compostella

Off topic. I wanted to add, here is her Tumblr profile information (she deleted her Tubmrl now 🤨).

PS
Anyone know who the blonde woman is in that video?
I thought it might have been her sister, unless her sister was the one screaming behind the camera 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Oh I really see her doing BS all the time but still I wouldn't wish anyone fail any exam. It's clear that she is terrified now that the actual time has come. Influencers anyway can't remember anything not even the product name without looking at it.
Yeah good luck with that at a real job.

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Looks like she does fasted runs/cardio, which I did when I wanted to lose some weight and I got really toned while doing so (also lifted weights etc), but she’s already so skinny and doesn’t have anything to lose.. makes me wonder if it’s just because she prefers to run on an empty stomach because it’s more comfortable or if it’s something else

anonymousgossip

I'm not sure, she has tagged her dad on insta, his profile is public and he has a photo of her and her sister (I'm assuming) when they were young

Maybe she means transitioned to Christianity?

• Haha

Moreactionplease

You often mention videos where she’s forcing him to run at 7 am and the one with hidden peanut butter, could someone share YT links or video names? I’d rather look at the wall than watch all her videos to find those moments (sorry) so maybe some of you know this already?

Reactions: 1

saywhat22

Sorry you seem to have read that in my post. That's not how I meant it at all. I think he 100% strung Niomi along, whether wittingly or unwittingly. My post was in response to the previous one saying it seemed like he doesn't know what he wants. And what I'm saying is that, based on how he's acting now post-breakup, he wants to have fun and not settle down. I didn't qualify it as good or bad, just described as what I see. This is what he seems to want and to be thinking based on the limited information I have.
Point taken! And I wasn't specifically referring to your post, just the general tone of some posts - but I totally get what you're saying, you're right! Also it's interesting to just see the different perspectives.

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Until we get some confirmation on Anna I'm inclined to agree with a poster who said it was a poor taste joke made about her name. Her...Man
My first name is a much more common guys name. When I was in secondary school I would get loads of comments and jokes asking how long have I been a female version of x (my name)
that was around 2012

I genuinely don’t think she would even know how to pig out on deliveroo. Do you think if she ate carbs like a dominos or papa John pizza she would get stomach pains?
pig out to her means adding a slice of bread so....A very toxic mindset, I feel sorry for her. I'm sure plenty of us have been there. No one is truly happy or pahhhfeccct if you are worrying about what to eat.