Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fishlo

Joe not liking being in videos
I don't feel like searching for this in her videos, but it was pretty apparent that he didn't like to be in her videos. He was always aware of when the camera turned on and more so in those lockdown videos or her latest videos before the breakup. You almost could feel his awkwardness.

I think that profile is probs a fake account... like a troll account or an old account that was hacked. I also don’t want to speculate on someone being trans or not, but on Anna’s current Instagram she has photos of her as a child and teenager on there too which she clearly looks “female”... so yeah I don’t think she has transitioned. (Not that it matters either way!)

Ok back to Dimbobs now
Yes, we talked about that a few pages ago, it's an account with 600 posts many followers etc. Some think she has transitioned and some don't. That she looked female as a teen doesn't necessarily mean that she isn't trans, trans people take medicine first as a child and hormones when they are old enough. Look at this transgender Victoria Secret model 24, if you didn't tell me she was trans I wouldn't know.

Oh my word!!What does she look like??🙄😩
I like her scrunchy, but I don't like her bag

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

coriander

VIP Member
There was a photo on his grid of him and Niomi and Joe's friends (a lot of couples) with at least 3 young kids, which makes me think that maybe he thought that he should be settling down, but realised that it wasn't really what he wanted at this stage.

fishlo

Random question, is ‘Dreamy Joe’ something the forum came up with or did Niomi actually refer to him as that at some point? If so, YIKES. There’s putting someone on a pedestal and then there’s THAT 😳
No she mentioned it herself!

fishlo

Also, the trans thing said transitioned in 2011, which was after she graduated school, meaning she'd have been a boy in school... and therefore even less likely to be on the netball team.
I did that to move on to Niomi, but transitioning means something different for every transgender.

fishlo

It could be true, some 'boys' that transition already have female structures.
And if she took hormones. Either way transgender or not, she is beautiful.

Last edited:

Miss Sparkles

. Obviously this doesn’t prove anything but I remember thinking... if that’s her boyfriend he is a bit dodgy. I got the fuckboy vibes right away and I swear I got a fuckboy radar 😂
So yeah, my opinion is he is definitely not gay. If anything I am guessing he flirted a bit too much with other girls cause I was not surprised at all when I found out they broke up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone else here (sorry can't remember who) also suggested he might of played away whilst in India...(not proven, just a suggestion).

Last edited:

rach1903

I find it hard to believe he would have been able to cheat in India and then afterwards in lockdown. But I guess it’s a possibility that he could have been flirting with girls online. I just get the feeling he did something shady, but maybe he did just decide he wasn’t happy anymore.

luckygem

Hahaha it's true and I blame instagram. Although I think Lucy Watson does have a personality whereas Niomi is an actual robot. Also James is waaayyy hotter than Joe!
Holy smokes you’re right James is on another level from ‘dreamy joe’

coriander

VIP Member
On a side note, I used to work in Gatwick airport in Pret and Lucy came in with her bf. She was an absolute BITCH just as she was on screen. She was rude, rolling her eyes and didn’t believe me when I told her the hot chocolate was vegan with dairy free milks. She is horrible. I think you can judge a persons character by how they treat people that work in the service industry!
That's shocking. I didn't think she would carry on with that attitude off screen, but she's clearly bitchy and rude in real life too then.

coriander

VIP Member
I just asked my brother in law (who is Facebook friends with her! Random) and she is deffo not transgender. I think it was probably a joke, I mean not excusing it but that was the kind of joke people made at uni in 2011.

I think Lottie from bake-off is a lesbian, I mean I don’t want to assume anything but she was talking about her partner (I think) on insta live and she was a girl.
Small world! But also WTF.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Hi guys, I have now gone through almost all threads until my eyes turned red and square, but I still haven't managed to find who Dettol Daddy is. Help! Is he a new fling of Dimbobs? Can anyone enlighten me, pretty please?!
Charl Malan

fifi97

And also she says that she absolutely must take ALL THE GIFTS FROM DIOR home.
After going through all the *positions* for the camera she says it's done, but doesn't realise that we can see that there are some products still left on the floor.
Oh Nims, didn't have the guts to tell us that some of the products were just not pahhfect enough, did you 🙈 So sustainable, eh?
View attachment 345501
I think this might actually just be some packaging (looks like a white lid- maybe some shoes she was gifted?) and the lens cap from her camera. I doubt she'd leave anything behind as it was either this trip or another one where i remember she had the extra PR stuff she couldn't fit in her bag sent to the same place she picks up her pr packages.

OT but can anyone recommend any good youtubers in their mid 20s+ who make good fitness health content? I liked Niomi's content from years ago when she was marathon training but obviously dislike her videos now. I used to like HealthyChefSteph but her content these days is mainly vlogs of her "feeling overwhelmed" (not trying to bash, I think she's genuinely a nice person and busy behind the scenes) and hanging out with her boyfriend/family. Can't stand GraceFitUK plus I spent a fortune on her workout gear only for it to be awful quality and impossible to work out in. Shit's made of scuba diving material, DO NOT buy. But yes.. basically are there any good fitness influencers left who aren't fake or actual elite athletes who I can't relate to? lol

Sidenote - why did Niomi bring out a skincare line instead of yoga / exercise clothing? Or like yoga mats/blocks/bands/other equipment? She could have even sold it as a yoga starter pack along with a guide or something.
I follow a girl from the US who looks a bit like Niomi but a fit version who lifts weights - @graceterbrock . She's not on YouTube though, just IG but I thought it was worth mentioning because I often think Niomi could look like her if she ate well and lifted.