Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ava2014

He eventually will disappear from her channels. Her Youtube content with Marcus butler was also removed.
So when she gets a new partner, she probably has some extra ''work'' hours to remove Joe from her channel.
Or an assistant will do it. Does she have one?
But we will always remember him as the one that got away. I think her break up with Marcus was mutual. Most break ups on the internet are mutual. Hers wasn't. If she is still famous in 5 years and met a new man and marry him we and she will still be thinking: this could have been Dreamy Joe.

Reactions: 1

lemondaze

excuse me if this is old news but did Joe delete the engagement photo off his insta? (Was there ever one at all?)

Miss Sparkles

This one got recommended to me... It has a happier, more relaxed vibe but it is one of the few. Happier times with Joe and shows some sense of humour.

lemondaze

Hmmmm, in the tumblr (if she is transgender) she seemed very proud to put it in her bio. I think now if she was, she’d still have it in an insta bio? Or at least have some post regarding it in her entire insta? I don’t know.

imsorryabtthisacct

Ignore each other and move on.
Could you not have made that point without making a racist comment?! Half Latina people are not ‘still white’!
If she's half white, she's white. She's just also Latina.

Mixed raced people can identify with both and with either. Case in point, myself. There's nothing racist about it.

Second quote has been removed - users who continue to argue and derail will be removed. Move on

Last edited by a moderator:

Fifi999

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Anna’s latest story...she is eating chicken wings proudly for brekkie..

Last edited: