Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the vibe that Charlotte is Niomi’s best friend (in a kind of teenager ‘besties’ way). But that Charlotte actually has loads of other friends she spends way more time with.
Nurses and medics in general have a good social life. Until either they get a promotional and have no time, or have a family. Yeah Charlotte seems very social and happy but not exatcly responsible. She is a drinker, smoker and a partier, two years older than niomi and they went to sixth form together? Unusal.

Wow, what happened to Joe, he looks ten years younger?
Stress. He must have been stresses with Niomi in lockdown knowing he wanted to leave her but that there was no way out!

Also he appears to be back in the hard stuff. Bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just had a quick swizz on google. Charlotte is apparently November 1990, and Niomi is May 1992. So Charlotte would have been in the Upper Sixth, and Niomi in the Lower Sixth at the same time. I don’t think that especially unusual that they would have been friends. My sixth form was TINY, so everybody just hung out together.

Reactions: 5
I would normally never attack Niomi on her looks and think she is naturally gorgeous but wow does she look bad. In her latest video she looks awful and also just manic and sad. This whole fake happy “time heals all wounds/I’m so much happier now/Joe who?” act is not a good look

Reactions: 14
I would normally never attack Niomi on her looks and think she is naturally gorgeous but wow does she look bad. In her latest video she looks awful and also just manic and sad. This whole fake happy “time heals all wounds/I’m so much happier now/Joe who?” act is not a good look
yeh I can't believe people.commenting on her hair it looks much worse than usual

This whole fake happy “time heals all wounds/I’m so much happier now/Joe who?” act is not a good look
This could be a new thread title as well:

Niomi Smart #11 faking happiness “time heals all wounds/I’m so much happier now/Joe who?”

Around 10:50 in this "I really wanted to move to Sydney and then I met Joe and everything changed" but...moving to India was 'giving up a part of herself' She then says "it's definitely a goal of mine to live abroad" but when it's with Joe it's a huge issue? I swear this woman just has no idea who she is or what she wants from her life, it's extremely weird.

Also her hair looks so much better this length I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Around 10:50 in this "I really wanted to move to Sydney and then I met Joe and everything changed" but...moving to India was 'giving up a part of herself' She then says "it's definitely a goal of mine to live abroad" but when it's with Joe it's a huge issue? I swear this woman just has no idea who she is or what she wants from her life, it's extremely weird.

Also her hair looks so much better this length I think.
she knows exactly what she wants. Abroad means anywhere with fit, tanned white men.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be fair I think she only wanted to live in Australia to move on from Marcus and make her own way with her channel, blog etc. I think Joe came along and swept her off her feet so Australia went out the window, but really how happy were either of them? I don’t know. It’s still so weird to me they never got past the awkward dating stage - I don’t think it was just on camera either they were almost like too polite to say what they think or whatever. Imagine her farting in front of him 😂😂🤣 literally not a chance. I think she thrived between Marcus and Joe, being single was SO good for her but she needs to calm it down right now or she’s going to have nothing left of her (already dwindling) career 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OT but did I miss some new hot photos of Joe other than the avocado one? Asking for a friend..... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The disappointment in her face when she opens Joe's last present in that Q&A vlog 😂
And the fact she pronounces ocelot as 'oh-slot', what a moron

In the first picture where he shows the avocado there’s bread in the background! Joe is truly living his best life now 😂
And a package of smoked salmon next to it, good for him!

WHY would you expose the age of your best friend (especially since 30 is a rather sensitive age for a lot of women) AND call her Bridget Jones? Am I too sensitive here? 😦

View attachment 315205

Sorry, late to getting to all the comments, I was busy giving birth in a mask without my family around me.. anyways, its so lame of Niomi to pick a picture where you can clearly see she thinks she looks great to give a birthday shot out to her friend that you can't even see well with those glasses. She's always celebrating herself even if she's pretending to care about someone else. Her ego is out of control.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she thrived between Marcus and Joe, being single was SO good for her
Really? I don't even remember that phase of hers.

I hope an opportunity arrises for Joe to move to Australia or another western country where he gets the chance to work for a cricket team or something. And that he brings a lady who Niomi could be jealous of. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand getting all dolled up and drunk at home. I have it scheduled for Saturday :LOL:

But the leg lift. Wha...is she a dog peeing up against a lamp post? Is she a confused flamingo? Is it a very ubsuble message to Dettol Daddy about getting her leg over? Is it some kind of secret society salute?

I mean, she was probably just a bit squiffy, but it's lockdown and I need something to Sherlock over. I am reduced to this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I understand getting all dolled up and drunk at home. I have it scheduled for Saturday :LOL:

But the leg lift. Wha...is she a dog peeing up against a lamp post? Is she a confused flamingo? Is it a very ubsuble message to Dettol Daddy about getting her leg over? Is it some kind of secret society salute?

I mean, she was probably just a bit squiffy, but it's lockdown and I need something to Sherlock over. I am reduced to this 😭
New yoga pose

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I hundred percemt think he mentioned something about their lack of sex life or something similar (if you get up at 6am and eat such a limited amount of calories I doubt she is full of energy for it tbh) and she is trying to prove (unsuccessfully, imo) tat she is sexy. SO cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't even think she would have really done well in Australia. It takes a lot of courage, independence, resourcefulness, and confidence to successfully move to a foreign country. You need to be truly comfortable with yourself (she can't spend more than 3 minutes on her own). You need to be open-minded and curious (she doesn't care about anything beyond finding ways to improve her appearance). You need to be able to fend for yourself, figure tit out on the spot (she can't even pack in time for a trip and has a break-down whenever she misses her bus stop). She wouldn't have a proper job to help her meet new people organically or make her feel like she's actually part of the local community. She wouldn't be able to cope with not having the option to run away to her mom's as soon as she feels lonely or bored. Sometimes it's the subtle differences that get to you, like when you realize your humor doesn't translate well into the new country (to be fair, her 'humor'--or rather, lack thereof--doesn't translate well among Brits either), or when you realize just how much cultural differences manifest in people's personalities and yours just doesn't match. Anyway, odds are she wouldn't even have properly moved there -- she would have just gone for 3 months on a tourist visa and booked an Airbnb. That's not the same thing as moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't even think she would have really done well in Australia. It takes a lot of courage, independence, resourcefulness, and confidence to successfully move to a foreign country. You need to be truly comfortable with yourself (she can't spend more than 3 minutes on her own). You need to be open-minded and curious (she doesn't care about anything beyond finding ways to improve her appearance). You need to be able to fend for yourself, figure tit out on the spot (she can't even pack in time for a trip and has a break-down whenever she misses her bus stop). She wouldn't have a proper job to help her meet new people organically or make her feel like she's actually part of the local community. She wouldn't be able to cope with not having the option to run away to her mom's as soon as she feels lonely or bored. Sometimes it's the subtle differences that get to you, like when you realize your humor doesn't translate well into the new country (to be fair, her 'humor'--or rather, lack thereof--doesn't translate well among Brits either), or when you realize just how much cultural differences manifest in people's personalities and yours just doesn't match. Anyway, odds are she wouldn't even have properly moved there -- she would have just gone for 3 months on a tourist visa and booked an Airbnb. That's not the same thing as moving.
I actually think if she had moved to, say, Sydney she would have been fine. I have lived there for a number of years in the past and there are lots of people like her that follow her same lifestyle. Yoga on the beach at 6am, "plant based" etc. I just don't think she would have stood out enough to make anything about her channel interesting, which she could (should) have done in India, as this is much more novel

Reactions: 11
I actually think if she had moved to, say, Sydney she would have been fine. I have lived there for a number of years in the past and there are lots of people like her that follow her same lifestyle. Yoga on the beach at 6am, "plant based" etc. I just don't think she would have stood out enough to make anything about her channel interesting, which she could (should) have done in India, as this is much more novel
Sure, there might be a lot of people who follow the same lifestyle as her, but I just don't think she's strong enough to be able to live on her own in an environment she's not fully familiar with. She needs help with everything. She needs everything to be handed out to her or organized for her. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that, at best, she would have gone on a glorified holiday (3 months in an Airbnb) rather than actually moved on a somewhat permanent basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.