Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

palmer

Chatty Member
Looking at the way she's been behaving in the past couple of weeks and the vibe she's been giving off in videos, my honest opinion is that she actually hates/resents her audience right now. Obviously she's been receiving an unprecedented and massive wave of backlash recently (rightly so), which she isn't used to and I think she feels hard-done by. Probably thinks people are being unfair to her (even though they are definitely not). She hasn't acknowledged or replied to any of the criticism people have been giving her (let alone reflected upon it and subsequently changed her behavior), and that's because she doesn't give a fuck. She admittedly has decided to put herself first and she doesn't care what the consequences are. She thinks she deserves to do everything she wants and anyone that says otherwise, she just wants to flip off. I honestly feel like if she could stick her middle finger at her viewers she would.

Two Sundays ago she posted a half-assed, 25-min long pamper night in video which she had filmed the day before posting. One Sunday ago she just skipped her upload altogether and didn't even bother to acknowledge it. No video at all. This Sunday she once again posts a half-assed, out-of-focus, single-shot/unedited 25-min long video which she had filmed in one-go a couple of days before. She obviously hasn't been putting any kind of effort into her videos/content. It seems that the only thing she's willing to do, as far as her 'job' is concerned, is to have never-ending photoshoots with Glameramo so she can post pictures of herself on Instagram.

The way she's been speaking in her videos --her voice, tone and facial expressions-- has been completely off and we've all noticed it. She sounds patronizing, passive-aggressive, scripted and unnatural. It's very clear that she's putting on a face. She doesn't want to be talking to her viewers because she dislikes them. But she knows she has to, so she does it while dragging her feet and as a result it looks painfully forced. She's unable to fake it, her face can't hide that she'd rather not be talking to us. She just turns on the camera, talks nonsense at us for 25 minutes, then turns off the camera and calls it a day. She doesn't give a shit if it's blurry half the time, if her speech is vapid and useless. She doesn't want to share anything real with us, she doesn't want to share her life anymore. Everything she shows/says is very surface level.

She was very happy to broadcast her life when it was paahhfect and she could show off. But now that she's been publicly humiliated and that her life is not what she pictured it to be, she hates her job. Her job inconveniences her and so do her viewers. She wants to be able to share the nice pictures of herself without having to answer questions about her questionable lifestyle and choices. She wants to be able to get the compliments without having to give back to her viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

mindlessness

VIP Member
“And that is exactly how this thing spreads so quickly. Everyone wants to see their family. She wasn’t rushing when she had her fiancé trapped in a nice guesthouse. She wants to be martyr’d for helping her family when they are likely fine. Give me a break”

Yes they do. I would rush as well especially if I wasn’t in a great place myself. Family is everything. Lots of people break the rules to see their loved ones. And I don’t blame them for a minute. Give me and them a break 👍
I understand loving your family. But you want to know why Covid is still an issue in the UK? Because people are doing this. Breaking the rules.

I have depression and live alone. Did I break the rules when my city was in lockdown for 111 or so days? No, I got through it with phone calls and socially distanced walks with friends.

Guess what we got as a reward? 8 cases today across the entirety of Australia and no deaths. I will spend Christmas with my family. I get to go out with friends for drinks on warm summer evenings. Our gyms and pools are open. My teacher friends get to teach their classes in person and have a great final term of the year. My Dad's out playing golf and working on lowering his handicap. The towns that were decimated in the bushfires at the start of year can look forward to a good summer holiday season of tourism to boost their local economies.

Agree to disagree I guess. I pray that the UK can get through Covid and the coming winter. You've lost too many lives already.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

sitkx

VIP Member
Oh God, Terrina is the stylist - no wonder Niomi looks so gaudy in a non-ironic way. I get that the style of the shoot is to look over the top, but niomi looks tasteless & uncool

In no way am I body shaming her but I can totally see why she would be afraid to go back to a life of relatively normal eating. She doesn’t have a single “bad” body angle anymore because of how thin she’s gotten, whereas before... yikes.
what do you mean? Her body looks absolutely fine to me in that shoot, in fact she looks very slim...what yikes angles exactly are you talking about?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

cherrypicker96

My biggest problem with this post is the part that says, "maybe this all happens for a reason". It's such a privileged and narrow minded statement. Try telling that to people who lost loved ones to COVID and other illnesses. I was diagnosed with breast cancer during lockdown and I really don't take much comfort from the idea that it "happened for a reason". If anything, it's a bit insulting. Almost saying you shouldn't feel sad or devastated because it was meant to happen, so get over it...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
In the first picture where he shows the avocado there’s bread in the background! Joe is truly living his best life now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ok but the majority of Australia is uninhabited, we're not all perfectly spaced apart in the desert. The population density of Sydney is 430 people per square kilometre, so higher than the UK.

Clearly you're ready to die on this hill but the two countries are comparable.
As a dirty American allow me to play peacemaker - the US is clearly the worst fucking country handling the pandemic and our failure can’t possibly be rivaled by the UK or Australia 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

palmer

Chatty Member
You know what blows my mind? Niomi's first tattle thread took 2 years for us to get through. TWO. YEARS. From August 2018 to July 2020 (he rfirst thread was closed literally just a few days/weeks before she got dumped). Between July and now (4 months) we've gone through 10 threads!!! Her threads now last a week or two at best! This is why she hates her viewers now. Never before has she ever been discussed as much; never before has she ever got as much backlash as she has recently. What a "change of circumstances" indeed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

milanolo

Her form is always so bad! It baffles me that she’s actually on her way to becoming a yoga teacher 🥴
E6E161AD-3033-4478-8747-EDC3F07E8447.jpeg
0B679585-6BFE-402B-8574-D105239213C5.jpeg

The correct pose on the right for comparison

And that smug smirk at the end...uh no Nims, not even close.

• Haha
  • Wow

Buffalonian0809

I’m sorry but she is really rich moaning about a second lockdown and whining, “how did we get here again, guys?”

um, let’s see: Because of selfish people like you!!! Like, how can she say they with a straight face? You know she has seen the many comments about her breaking distancing rules so she clearly deluded beyond belief and doesn’t take them to heart.

how much do you want to bet she is an asymptomatic carrier and infected her family?

• Heart
  • Angry

BigQueenEnergy

Lots of people break the rules to see their loved ones. And I don’t blame them for a minute.
And that’s why you guys are in the situation you’re in.

It’s selfish. Coronavirus has really shown the cracks in society. Everyone for themselves.

Follow the rules and you’ll be out of this quicker.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Also, "People are going to give me lots of shit for that comment...in the comments down below" *smirks*

Am I the only one who thinks this is a dig at tattle?

Okay, who did this? :unsure: 🤣
dettol.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

ava2014

She uses the pandemic as a cover for her pain from the break up. I remember during a vlogmas how jealous I was whens he was going to a ballet with Joe and I was totally single. I wanted something like that. And when she was in the first lockdown with Joe in that beautiful outhouse I was like, why is she always so lucky. I am in lockdown in my very small apartment alone and she is having the perfect lockdown with her beautiful boyfriend in this beautiful space, everything was a lie eventually. I don't trust happy people on Youtube anymore. The more you talk about how happy you are with someone, the more insecure you are about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Not gonna lie, Niomi is my lockdown saviour 😂 I'm invested! It's like watching The Princess Diaries does Notting Hill in real time (with Jane Austen vibes thrown in.) The pretty but utterly infuriating Keira Knightly heroine, the handsome suitor (Joe), his sexier, more charismatic brother (Freddie), the beautiful Mother, decent Stepdad, cute little sister, and the Headmistress of a strict boarding school vibes from Granny Terrina (never one to pass a mirror, I suspect, and the font of all vanity), mentoring her "gels" from the wings. I've loved the trips to the ballet, coffee shops, holidays, places and shops I will never visit myself, and now, the shocking twist, and the recuperation from that at the country estate, with, amongst other delights, a swan named Emily 😂 seriously, I can cope with the smart skin bollocks, continuous downward dog flexing and product placement, purely so I can get my glimpse of a world as far removed from my own dear plebian world as a kingdom of unicorns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

palmer

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but I really don't get how this could possibly help anyone ever? Unless you're 12 or extremely...simple-minded, let's just put it that way. She sounds so unbelievably unintelligent, yet somehow thinks of herself as inspirational/spiritual/well-spoken -- it honestly blows my fucking mind!!! None of what she's saying is new or thought-provoking; it's literally a collection of the most generic/cliché statements we've all heard a million times before already: "everything happens for a reason," "this too shall pass," "you are enough," "you are stronger than you think you are," "don't settle," "know your worth." This is straight-up on the same level as these "live, love, laugh" posters. She's not actually being vulnerable, not sharing anything personal, not offering any kind of different perspective. She hasn't actually once told us how she felt through her so-called "change of circumstances" (I mean truly felt, not just "I feel like I'm back on the right path!"). She hasn't mentioned anything that she's learned from these challenges (because she hasn't actually learned shit). She hasn't given any real advice on how to get through these challenges (something more substantial than just "practice yoga and self-love"). It's really easy to just type some vague, impersonal, Pinterest-type of quotes on your phone and call yourself 'your own Superhero' -- but it's a lot harder to actually engage in self-reflection, do some soul-searching, really think about what's happened to you, why it happened, what you could have done differently, what you want to change in the future...and then share all of that with others to provide your own perspective and experience. She basically has the depth of one of these raw organic almonds she eats on a naughty day. It drives me mad. Honestly she'll never marry the type of man she strives to be with (old money, high ranks of society, etc.) because these people would see straight past her simplemindedness and lack of intellectual curiosity. I'm not saying Joe is the smartest guy out there (I don't know him so can't speak on that) but he does have a Law & Econ degree from Exeter which is very respectable, and beyond that he clearly shows some kind of interest in current affairs, politics, and issues that go beyond self-care and yoga. Self-care means more than just putting on a face mask and doing some stretching on your yoga mat. Sometimes it also means getting out of your comfort zone, challenging yourself intellectually, taking a good look at yourself (not literally Niomi, I mean questioning yourself!!!) and really thinking about how you can become a better person.
Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 11.04.40 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Tshads404

Going back through old WIEIADs and couldn't believe this one from 2016... her lunch was spinach & kale soup, kale, and rice cakes :sick:

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 4.51.30 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Reading this thread, and excuse my bluntness.

Joe has become 96.59% more bang-able since he ditch nimbobs 😐
I’m not going to 97% just yet because he really should have walked during her “smoothly bowl weather” solo performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55