Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, there might be a lot of people who follow the same lifestyle as her, but I just don't think she's strong enough to be able to live on her own in an environment she's not fully familiar with. She needs help with everything. She needs everything to be handed out to her or organized for her. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that, at best, she would have gone on a glorified holiday (3 months in an Airbnb) rather than actually moved on a somewhat permanent basis.
yeh true, I just think she could probably walk into a ready made friend group. But yeh def a 3 month "gifted not ad" air bnb

Reactions: 5
Maybe she will move to Aus now she’s single, from her new post ‘just wait and see what comes your way when you start to believe what you deserve’. Feels like she’s getting in a dig at joe, she’s made a few comments about finally doing something for her , she makes it sound like he was controlling and she couldn’t ever do anything for her or something.
Didn’t seem that way at all

Reactions: 7
Maybe she will move to Aus now she’s single, from her new post ‘just wait and see what comes your way when you start to believe what you deserve’. Feels like she’s getting in a dig at joe, she’s made a few comments about finally doing something for her , she makes it sound like he was controlling and she couldn’t ever do anything for her or something.
Tbh, it always felt like SHE was the one with the crazy control issues and this poor guy finally broke free

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she has to prove that she is happy and smiling with her new post and her dog. People that are happy, don't have to prove it over and over again. She was already smiling and acting happy 2 weeks after she announced her split. Hear that song 🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems like she's trying to almost bait him into saying or doing something now; maybe she's hoping he will text her telling her to stop making these awful insinuations? She needs to take a look back through her own videos if she wants to see some controlling behaviour.

Reactions: 21
She's not happy at all and is clearly posting photos with Noodle to show Joeeey she's good with dogs. Dimbobs, Joey doesn't like you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf is she on about?! She’s obviously not happy!
Also she was already smiling 2 weeks after her breakup so not sure what she's on about.

PS- Can't believe how different she looks on your pp 😂 She'd really be nothing without the veneers huh. I was thinking maybe that's why she only eats mushy foods -- afraid she'll damage her fake teeth otherwise?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also she was already smiling 2 weeks after her breakup so not sure what she's on about.

PS- Can't believe how different she looks on your pp 😂 She'd really be nothing without the veneers huh. I was thinking maybe that's why she only eats mushy foods -- afraid she'll damage her fake teeth otherwise?
Hate to defend her but I'm pretty sure she only has one veneer. She had Invisalign and then I think the veneer was just on that one really weirdly tiny tooth she had at the front. I've always wondered if she had like ceramic or if she had bonding put on

Reactions: 5
Instead of just enjoying a special moment when her little sister comes home from school, she has to record it for the gram :rolleyes: Just put down the damn phone Niomi

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Instead of just enjoying a special moment when her little sister comes home from school, she has to record it for the gram :rolleyes: Just put down the damn phone Niomi
Literally imagine setting up a camera and making your sister hug you so you could get a nice Instagram shot.....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Sure, there might be a lot of people who follow the same lifestyle as her, but I just don't think she's strong enough to be able to live on her own in an environment she's not fully familiar with. She needs help with everything. She needs everything to be handed out to her or organized for her. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that, at best, she would have gone on a glorified holiday (3 months in an Airbnb) rather than actually moved on a somewhat permanent basis.
She also doesn't have the work ethic for Australia. All my Oz and NZ friends WORK hard at whatever they do- they expect to give value for money- an alien concept for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't even think she would have really done well in Australia. It takes a lot of courage, independence, resourcefulness, and confidence to successfully move to a foreign country. You need to be truly comfortable with yourself (she can't spend more than 3 minutes on her own). You need to be open-minded and curious (she doesn't care about anything beyond finding ways to improve her appearance). You need to be able to fend for yourself, figure tit out on the spot (she can't even pack in time for a trip and has a break-down whenever she misses her bus stop). She wouldn't have a proper job to help her meet new people organically or make her feel like she's actually part of the local community. She wouldn't be able to cope with not having the option to run away to her mom's as soon as she feels lonely or bored. Sometimes it's the subtle differences that get to you, like when you realize your humor doesn't translate well into the new country (to be fair, her 'humor'--or rather, lack thereof--doesn't translate well among Brits either), or when you realize just how much cultural differences manifest in people's personalities and yours just doesn't match. Anyway, odds are she wouldn't even have properly moved there -- she would have just gone for 3 months on a tourist visa and booked an Airbnb. That's not the same thing as moving.
Also, when you go to Australia on a young person visa, you have to work a few months on a farm/in agriculture as a "help." LOL. She wouldn't survive it.

Reactions: 12
She has been posting smiling pictures for months now....we see your social media Niomi.
Yeah and most of them are duchenne smiles. That instagram post 🎶 with her mother definitely. So why does she have to prove that she is smiling and happy. She's just an attention seeker.

Reactions: 7
Also, when you go to Australia on a young person visa, you have to work a few months on a farm/in agriculture as a "help." LOL. She wouldn't survive it.
Exactly! But this is also Niomi who didn’t sort her visa for India until a couple of days before leaving. I think Oz was just another idea that looked aesthetically pleasing to her and for her. She ignores what actually happens when you plan to move abroad but then I guess Joe 2.0 will plan the next move too

Reactions: 12
Wtf is she on about?! She’s obviously not happy!
Yeah,yeah,she's totally over it.:rolleyes: Unless you are some kind of sociopath or were never in love in the first place,you don't get over something like that in 4 months.She was ecstatic about getting married,she has had to realign her entire world view,but now she's happier than she has ever been?.Please.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.