Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah,yeah,she's totally over it.:rolleyes: Unless you are some kind of sociopath or were never in love in the first place,you don't get over something like that in 4 months.She was ecstatic about getting married,she has had to realign her entire world view,but now she's happier than she has ever been?.Please.
By going on and on and on about it we can deduce-with zero effort-she ain't. Zip your lip Dimbobs 🤐🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh, it always felt like SHE was the one with the crazy control issues and this poor guy finally broke free
Yeah, I know we only see snippets of their life and don’t know what went on behind closed doors but in her videos, we didn’t see Joe having controlling tendencies whereas we saw her controlling behavior MANY times.

Maybe she feels like she “lost herself” or put him first because she did change quite a bit in the relationship. She started taking herself so seriously, but I think she changed because that was the (trophy) life she wanted and what she thought he wanted, not because he forced her to. Based on how he seems to be close with Freddie, it wouldn’t surprise me if he wanted to be with someone fun and carefree, more like Niomi’s personality when they started dating.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
watched come dine with me today on channel 4 and there was a woman called martha who was vegan and the group called a funsponge....
she was so rude about everyones meals ... a woman made her chickpea curry and martha said "oh she'll probably take a shortcut and use chickpeas from a can." I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD BUY CHICKPEAS NOT IN A CAN!
Anyway, she reminded me a LOT of niomi ...... v passive agressive and making snark comments on peoples lifestyles.
Worth a watch as Dave lamb is always hilarious.

watched come dine with me today on channel 4 and there was a woman called martha who was vegan and the group called a funsponge....
she was so rude about everyones meals ... a woman made her chickpea curry and martha said "oh she'll probably take a shortcut and use chickpeas from a can." I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD BUY CHICKPEAS NOT IN A CAN!
Anyway, she reminded me a LOT of niomi ...... v passive agressive and making snark comments on peoples lifestyles.
Worth a watch as Dave lamb is always hilarious.
omg she also slagged someone off for using a packet mix for making bread when she had used a mix to make bread HERSELF. a hypocrite too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
World turned upside down? Jesus Christ, your moms life was probably in turmoil when she found out she was pregnant with you at 17, calm the f down, it’s just a breakup.

Reactions: 26
World turned upside down? Jesus Christ, your moms life was probably in turmoil when she found out she was pregnant with you at 17, calm the f down, it’s just a breakup.
I thought she was referring to those cringe headstands 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion:

Niomi Smart, can’t touch a dog without a clenched butthole and awkward pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly! But this is also Niomi who didn’t sort her visa for India until a couple of days before leaving. I think Oz was just another idea that looked aesthetically pleasing to her and for her. She ignores what actually happens when you plan to move abroad but then I guess Joe 2.0 will plan the next move too
you won't immediatelt though, 1 year is just as a young person, for another it is on a farm, but then as "influencers"/self emplyed people there are also other rules

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she on about?! She’s obviously not happy!
When is she going to stop with the generic basic girl waffle? It's almost like she can't even convince herself that what she's saying is true. The smile is extremely forced in that non-candid photo, think she took tips from Tom Cruise.

Reactions: 9
She’s acting like she’s escaped an abusive relationship. How is it possible to move on so fast from someone you loved? I still don’t get it. Doesn’t she miss him at all?

And I can’t really see Niomi living in Sydney. Maybe in Bondi? I live in Sydney and I don’t see her liking it here. I think she’d prefer somewhere like Byron, or even Melbourne if she’s into city life. Sorry to any Sydneysiders, but I don’t like Sydney myself. It’s beautiful but it has no personality. Hmm... maybe Niomi would like it after all 🤣

Anyway, moving to another country is HARD. I moved from Australia to Paris on my own. I didn’t know anyone and couldn’t speak the language. I don’t know how I did it. But I think Nimbobs would do okay in Australia because it’s so similar to the UK in terms of culture. But you’re right, she’d have to work on a farm and I’d love to see it.

Reactions: 26
I’m saying this in a friendly way... but I will die on this hill! If she loved him and was in love with him (I know there’s debate about that), it’s not “just” a breakup. Her world was turned upside down. I am absolutely not WK’ing her but they were engaged and her entire future just vaporised before her eyes. If nothing else, they would have been extremely attached to each other and even the rupturing of that is extremely painful. I think she’s completely cringeworthy now but I will forever defend her or anyone’s right to make strong statements about the unwanted end of a multi year relationship.

Now, I’ll also say that there is major cognitive dissonance on display here, because if that is how she felt, there is no way she even *should* be feeling so fantastic now apart from in bursts here or there. She can’t have it both ways. I think she is just not equipped to deal with the avalanche of feelings that must be hitting her right now.

(Obv she can have it both ways and there’s no blueprint for this and we all contain multitudes etc. etc. but her claims of happiness just ring particularly false on this occasion. Or maybe I’m just bitter at how long it took me to get over the end of my long term relationship - that’s also possible!)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In addition to pronouncing 'ocelot' as 'oh-slot', found this video where she has no clue how to pronounce 'ochre'. Around 4:20.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Credits to member “Silly Sausage” for this old teeth picture, which I just saw for the first time and it shook my world 🤭
lol no problem 😉 veneers can do amazing things if you get good ones. I had to have a couple after an accident and am so grateful for them. She owes a lot to whoever did them, they really transformed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m saying this in a friendly way... but I will die on this hill! If she loved him and was in love with him (I know there’s debate about that), it’s not “just” a breakup. Her world was turned upside down. I am absolutely not WK’ing her but they were engaged and her entire future just vaporised before her eyes. If nothing else, they would have been extremely attached to each other and even the rupturing of that is extremely painful. I think she’s completely cringeworthy now but I will forever defend her or anyone’s right to make strong statements about the unwanted end of a multi year relationship.

Now, I’ll also say that there is major cognitive dissonance on display here, because if that is how she felt, there is no way she even *should* be feeling so fantastic now apart from in bursts here or there. She can’t have it both ways. I think she is just not equipped to deal with the avalanche of feelings that must be hitting her right now.

(Obv she can have it both ways and there’s no blueprint for this and we all contain multitudes etc. etc. but her claims of happiness just ring particularly false on this occasion. Or maybe I’m just bitter at how long it took me to get over the end of my long term relationship - that’s also possible!)
I completely agree with you, I’m going against the grain here but she is going through a break up which is painful in itself but she was literally engaged to this man. I’m going through a break up and i was only with him 1 year and it’s painful as it is, I can’t even imagine how she’s been feeling.
She is completely glossing over it and pretending she’s ok though it seems which I don’t agree with, but on social media she’s probably just doing it to keep up appearances. I’d never take advice from her with a break up cus she’s extremely fake, but I do not doubt she’s been in absolute agony for the past few months

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she say her relationship was magical? I came across this comment and it probably is someone from here?
“You’re coming across like a phoney, @niomismart. It’s absolute bullshit to say that your relationship with Joe was ‘magical’. If that was the case, why has he left you?”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.