Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. She’s posted it to the grid. It’s 5pm, she will be in her pjs watching tv with her family soon. So weird to pretend she’s having some sort of glam evening.
was this part of the Body Shop event her friend Venetia also did?

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 16.58.07.png

🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ the comments under her latest post..... How are people not cringing? I just don't get it, I felt so uncomfortable watching it cause I was so embarrassed for her. Am I missing something here?

Also if that is what she is posting online to 1.4 mil people to see, I can only imagine what kind of videos/pictures she has on her phone. Shes so in love with herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
ew the overline of the lips is awful. So obvious in that kissy photo, you can see her real lips under it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Niomi and Joe's stories came up next to one another in my feed. First I saw the weird drunk flamingo kissy thing and was then treated to a funny compilation of impressions reposted by Joe. I think it's fair to say which one had the personality and sense of humour in the relationship.

*he reposted the maroon 5 one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely looks demented. Must be the pressure of the impending yoga assessment.'Can you stand on one leg?' PASS.
'Go forth and torture the public' £££££

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got so much secondhand embarrassment from that photo, she has absolutely no self awareness

Reactions: 15
I would love to know what Joe has said to her that has made her so desperate to prove she can be sexy. He must’ve said something, I simply don’t believe someone could be behaving like this of their own accord 😂 she has something to prove for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm getting a lot of catty/spiteful vibes from her the more I watch her. I could be completely wrong but she's coming across to me as the type of girl who will post an unflattering picture of a friend as long as she looks bleeping hot in it (e.g. Kim K posting pre-surgery Kylie) or give a friend a mean nickname and laugh it off as a 'private joke' but secretly relish in it.
Absolutely. Look at Charlotte in the 7th photo in that thread. If she cared enough she would not have posted that photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolutely. Look at Charlotte in the 7th photo in that thread. If she cared enough she would not have posted that photo.
If my friend posted unflattering pics of me for my birthday and publicly called me Bridget Jones, I would really be questioning their motives 🤔 but maybe I’m just insecure

Reactions: 18
Charlotte reposted a story of her on a cab with her facemask under her nose....she is a medical worker and yet refuses to wear a face mask right

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I stopped buying there when I heard about their Avon type selling thing which is basically an MLM, disappointing as I had been buying certain things from them for decades, although they did change once Loreal bought them
Ditto. The Body Shop was bought by a new owner a few years ago and the ‘Body Shop at Home’ arm is an MLM. Much like Arbonne or Tropic, they promise (mostly women) the opportunity to “start their own business” which just a loss making scam. For all their supposed green credentials, The Body Shop lost their morals a while ago. A shame as I liked their sunscreen (but then they changed the formula and ruined it lol) Just goes to show Niomi will say yes to any brand that sends her freebies and a cocktail making zoom class.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That leopard print dress is beyond awful :eek:
How is she not embarrassed by herself omfg......I'm actually cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing last story from Joe I realized how crushed Niomi must be (behind her mask of course). I don’t like „stereotypically hot men” but damn he’s quite something

Reactions: 19
View attachment 315430

🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ the comments under her latest post..... How are people not cringing? I just don't get it, I felt so uncomfortable watching it cause I was so embarrassed for her. Am I missing something here?

Also if that is what she is posting online to 1.4 mil people to see, I can only imagine what kind of videos/pictures she has on her phone. Shes so in love with herself.
I'm cringing, who is she trying to emulate now? Marilyn Monroe? :LOL:

No Niomi you are not sexy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That leopard print dress is beyond awful :eek:
How is she not embarrassed by herself omfg......I'm actually cringing for her.
I wouldn’t say it’s awful just wrong fit for her. Although leopard print was on trend like early 2020/late 2019?

Reactions: 1
Seeing last story from Joe I realized how crushed Niomi must be (behind her mask of course). I don’t like „stereotypically hot men” but damn he’s quite something
How soul destroying must it be to have an ex who looks like that!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.