Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know what to think anymore. She was so watchable post Marcus, what is this Iā€™m watching?!

Reactions: 14
Has Dettol Daddy liked it? Hahahaaa

Is she acting crazy because Joe posted a story?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen Niomi posting dogs as much in the past as she is doing now. Relatively many stories recenty with her family dog. Could it be becaude Joe loves dogs so much and sheā€™s so desperate for his attention (or maybe trying to start a conversation ?)

Reactions: 4
Jeeeeez she is desperado. She's seen Joe's online and thought 'quick, lets make him sorry he dumped me'.
I really hope they dont get back together after all this.
Joe is looking fineeee in those photos.

Reactions: 19
Jeeeeez she is desperado. She's seen Joe's online and thought 'quick, lets make him sorry he dumped me'.
I really hope they dont get back together after all this.
Joe is looking fineeee in those photos.
Wonder if he needed a quick therapy session afrer her dipping the apricot in PEANUT BUTTER šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By the way since we are going to an end with this thread Iā€™m gonna try with this title thing (never done this lol)
Niomi: No more Dettol so at home sheā€™s with her vegan spaghetto
Niomi: Dettol gone, eats alone at family home with smart skin self-love acne

Reactions: 8
NEW TITLE SUGGESTION
'Dimbobs-yoga teacher, vegan preacher-holy cow'!!

Reactions: 6
title suggestion
'phhafect Nimbobs loosing it steady, Joe cut his hand, where is Dettol daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œLockdown 2: Yoga? No clue! The cracks are now showing and the breakdownā€™s overdueā€.

Reactions: 40
Nimbobs #_: Yoga Teacher in the Making, Covid Rules Breaking, Dettol Daddy Still Lingering, Sanity Dwindling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ll try:

ā€œNiomi Smart, went to a third tier law school and still acts like getting dumped was her first rejectionā€

• Haha
If my friend posted unflattering pics of me for my birthday and publicly called me Bridget Jones, I would really be questioning their motives šŸ¤” but maybe Iā€™m just insecure
Wait right?? I just saw this and that post seems so backhanded..she looks good in each one and her friend is beautiful but looks caught off guard in each one, it's so terribly obvious! Her friend would never post those photos of herself. This kind of says everything I think

• Heart
a. Niomi Smart #12 Superspreading around Boring Hill, putting herself first is her only will

b. Niomi Smart #12 Liar liar, your paahhhfect yoga pants are on fire

c. Niomi Smart #12 A "change of circumstances" she had, now to superspread with the new lad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.