Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i the only one who likes the ring.. I like quirky rustic jewellery like that D; only I’d actually have to spend my money to get it :(

Reactions: 7
Someone commented on her picture with something like who took the picture and she deleted that comment

• Wow
Reactions: 35
It is weird I think Niomi is soooooo super gorgeous (well I used to, but now her personality is ruining it for me) but she has never been sexy. I know to each their own but she just tries too hard and it creates the opposite affect.

Reactions: 25
I really don’t think Charl will be down with her plant diet. He looks really outdoorsy and like someone who likes a nice steak or other meaty dishes. Since Niomi likes to control other peoples diets I don’t see this lasting at all. Even if he humors her at first he’s eventually going to get hungry. Lol

Reactions: 15
Well, it’s only 2nd days 🙄 guess we will see some pointless and annoying trying to be sexy pictures of her more often 🤮

View attachment 301769
Spot the difference

I really don’t think Charl will be down with her plant diet. He looks really outdoorsy and like someone who likes a nice steak or other meaty dishes. Since Niomi likes to control other peoples diets I don’t see this lasting at all. Even if he humors her at first he’s eventually going to get hungry. Lol
His profile is private now, if you follow him can you share his Instagram feed (screenshot)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know him hahaha. If it’s confirmed he’s the new guy I’ll spill some tea. All I will say is that he wasn’t really a professional cricketer it was more like local stuff and he is definitely 50 shades material.
Please come back and spill the tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
D5299350-028B-4C8E-B7EB-D9FE9CE24685.png
Ok but this looks like what I used to do from aluminium foil when I was like... 6? Ofcourse she loves it, she would love to get paper towels if they wouldbe gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She replied to a comment asking who took it saying that it was taken before tier 2 lockdown
If she had to brain cells she could have just said that she used a tripod and a timer, as the single travel Instagram people use. This just confirms that she has someone over.

Reactions: 20
She posts 1-2 pictures per day. Does she have enough in stock to get her through a month long (maybe more) lockdown? Highly doubt it. Bet she's going to make glameramo come to her house to take more. God forbid she actually post pictures of something other than herself.

Reactions: 16
Please come back and spill the tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is most definitely a duck boy. I think he either goes for girls who are far more interesting than him and/or super sporty or bimbos who will do what he wants (not just bedroom antics but that probably features) who he picks up and puts down as he pleases. The comment about having a girl in every country someone made earlier has almost definitely been the case at points.

• Wow
  • Haha
If she had to brain cells she could have just said that she used a tripod and a timer, as the single travel Instagram people use. This just confirms that she has someone over.
I dont think she’d say that even if it were true as it seems quite sad to set all that up yourself to take sexy pictures of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont think she’d say that even if it were true as it seems quite sad to set all that up yourself to take sexy pictures of yourself.
I find it equally sad to pay a friend to take sexy pictures of you to post on instagram, and call it your job

I would truly hate to be an influencer, having your small flat clogged up with all this free crap that you don’t even like or want 🥴
This, yes! Whenever a random place gives me a free thing and I keep it, I low-key get stressed out because I don't want to bin it so I just end up hoarding it until I donate it. Imagine having sooo many ugly free things!

Well, it’s only 2nd days 🙄 guess we will see some pointless and annoying trying to be sexy pictures of her more often 🤮

View attachment 301769
She really thinks she's sexy when she's average at best.

View attachment 301829Ok but this looks like what I used to do from aluminium foil when I was like... 6? Ofcourse she loves it, she would love to get paper towels if they wouldbe gifted
It's not even a ring, let's face it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She replied to a comment asking who took it saying that it was taken before tier 2 lockdown
I saw her comment (I can't see the original one) but I really see that is complete BS. Yeah right she planned all that to happen weeks ago?! It was quite a bitchy reply too.

Reactions: 6
OMG those photos! Make her stooooooop! How can you be so self obsessed?! :sick::sick::sick::sick: We know how you look Niomi, we don't need to see your face 3 times a day! Not even a decent caption. At least write something that will add some value or something I can learn, anything!!! Not this pointless tit. Seriously.... she makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.