Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, he's 100% a duck boy. It's women's intuition ;)

Remember how Niomi said she's going through her Saturn return in a podcast? She actually is. I thought she was a year younger for some reason. She was born in 1992, right?

She started her Saturn return in March this year... so yeah, her life has certainly flipped this year.

Do you think Niomi will do vlogmas?😆
I doubt it. I'm kinda surprised she's stayed in London, tbh. I thought she would've gone to her mums.

Reactions: 13
Do you think Niomi will do vlogmas?😆
I don't know how she could do a decent one at the moment tbh. Vlockdown?! 24 days of post-crying face in the Vault of Darkness/flat? She'd turn grey from all the activated charcoal porridge 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know how she could do a decent one at the moment tbh. Vlockdown?! 24 days of post-crying face in the Vault of Darkness/flat? She'd turn grey from all the activated charcoal porridge 😐
yeh without events etc itd be so dull

Reactions: 5
It would be a very different vlogmas for sure, I'm sure her emotions are all over place / she's starting a new relationship(?) so maybe vlogging every day is not wise.

If she does I predict she'll do all her classics, minus Joe's hamper:
1) Get up at 6am, complain she's woken up late
2) Sickening Xmas PO box opening
3) Play with her cute sister while checking back to make sure the camera's rolling
4) One token video crying about a world disaster/the homeless
5) One mention of volunteering or charity
6) At least one classic christmas recipe ruined healthified
7) A really busy day of emails
8) Gifted experiences left and right
9) A "much needed" pamper evening

Any more?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
in her recent IG post she talks about what was it like when she first started vegan diet. Am I the only one who thinks she’s being passive agresive in the comments? also who is taking the picture?
D7C3A52F-C657-4624-912B-2F2C67407DC9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It would be a very different vlogmas for sure, I'm sure her emotions are all over place / she's starting a new relationship(?) so maybe vlogging every day is not wise.

3) Play with her cute sister while checking back to make sure the camera's rolling

Any more?
6) + ruined/healtified with an added kilo of nutritional yeast for something that looks vagely like the original but has a totally different unrelated flavour profile
10) meeting up with hundreds of different people without a mask regardless of the restrictions at that time

Reactions: 10
"you probably know better than me from the videos" w o w....what a cow!! No Niomi, you should know when you went vegan (actually you're only plant based anyway...) and adding on a couple of years hoping nobody will notice, GTFO.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Any more?
And a partridge in a (vegan) pear tree!! 🍐🍐🍐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was veg for 16 years and had no issues remembering when I started. 😈

In the minority here but I love her flat. My condo has no character so I like how quirky it is. Niomi should take a cue from the friend she's renting it from and buy up something in London. Even if for an investment! If I had enough cash and was living in London I absolutely would.

Reactions: 10
In the minority here but I love her flat. My condo has no character so I like how quirky it is.
I really love it too. I know it’s quite dark and that may not be up everyone’s street especially in winter, but I love the colours and it would be so cosy with lots of candles. I agree with everyone that it’s obviously not to Niomi’s taste though, her previous flats have all been really big and light and airy

Reactions: 9
Have you seen her latest insta story about the plant based flapjack?

She's not even taking a bite is she, just pretending

Also someone else inside her flat when we are in a nationwide lockdown - great work.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
"you probably know better than me from the videos" w o w....what a cow!! No Niomi, you should know when you went vegan (actually you're only plant based anyway...) and adding on a couple of years hoping nobody will notice, GTFO.
She probably counts from the first time she tried a vegan dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen her latest insta story about the plant based flapjack?

She's not even taking a bite is she, just pretending

Also someone else inside her flat when we are in a nationwide lockdown - great work.
Yep. Can see her nipping into Tesco for those delights. Definitely posing and not eating.🤪

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.