Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post with a food advert. Do all these brands not realise that she doesn't eat?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Joey friends with this guy? I think somebody mentioned Dettol Daddy is friends with members of the Woodward family on social media? I wonder if they were all hanging out at Freddie's place, Nims took a shine to this guy, and promptly ditched dreamy Joe?! Imagine the scandal!! I still think Joe dumped her, but I have to say this is very suspect behaviour on her part - especially if this guy knows Joey. It's bad form. I do think Nims will come to regret her post-Joey behaviour.
He's friends on facebook with some of Joe's relatives but not with Joe, I don't think he and Joe follow each other on insta either.

Reactions: 6
Niomi Smart #11 Covid spreader, single and ready to mingle with the upgraded Joe, Dettol Daddy!

Niomi Smart #11 Does not think Covid exists, slides into Dettol Daddy DMs

Niomi Smart #11 No mask, trying to be sexy but is plain and trashy, Dettol Daddy jippi kay yay!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Niomi Smart #11 Covid spreader, single and ready to mingle with the upgraded Joe, Dettol Daddy!

Niomi Smart #11 Does not think Covid exists, slides into Dettol Daddy DMs

Niomi Smart #11 No mask, trying to be sexy but is plain and trashy, Dettol Daddy jippi kay yay!
i love them all but I am voting #1

Reactions: 3
Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy... come on Nimbobs we know you’re still saddy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
You guys are such poets, I have to admit, I'm loving this site!

Reactions: 13
I wonder when they met? Or at least, when they started communicating.

I know a lot of people will say it it's unlikely they met/began their thing before the Joe split as Niomi was actively planning the wedding. But plenty of people maintain their normal relationships, including planning for and getting married, while having dalliances elswhere (especially online ones). It is also not uncommon, when a relationship is fading, to line up your next squeeze before actually ending the relationship. It appears she followed him on Insta after they started seeing each other in person, which may have been a calculated move. There's more to this than meets the eye.

Eta: grannie following him on Insta was the red flag for me. You don't follow your grandaughter's lockdown shag, right...?!

I'll take off my tin foil hat now. I need to go to Co-Op :LOL:
whaaaaat?! she followed him???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder when they met? Or at least, when they started communicating.

I know a lot of people will say it it's unlikely they met/began their thing before the Joe split as Niomi was actively planning the wedding. But plenty of people maintain their normal relationships, including planning for and getting married, while having dalliances elswhere (especially online ones). It is also not uncommon, when a relationship is fading, to line up your next squeeze before actually ending the relationship. It appears she followed him on Insta after they started seeing each other in person, which may have been a calculated move. There's more to this than meets the eye.

Eta: grannie following him on Insta was the red flag for me. You don't follow your grandaughter's lockdown shag, right...?!

I'll take off my tin foil hat now. I need to go to Co-Op :LOL:
Wait I've just seen this and WTF. Terrina love, calm the duck down.

Got to be a boyfriend otherwise that's a bit full on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Niomi Smart #11 Dettol daddy, wannabe Intsagram baddy, Covid's here but Niomi doesn't care about her granny

or 'I don't give a f*ck about my granny' in the voice of Niomi obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmao 🤣 so true. He reminds me of Aussie guys with all that sun damage.

And yes! I thought she got with Joe to make Marcus jealous too! In one of her early vlogs when she first got with Joe and was showing him off, she mentions something about how she read Gemini’s will hear from their ex. And she says it’s true because her ex messaged her. She looked super smug when she said it. She definitely felt like she “Won” that breakup.
I think she's hoping for this to happen now too with Joe.

Is this Charl's brother? https://www.cricketflow.com/2020/06/david-malan-net-worth-age-height-career-stats.html
He's is the better looking sibling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Niomi #11 - Covid spreader can't be alone, insta posing for her Dettol daddy beau

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are they commenting?
Sorry, it’s on the the london chatter’s latest post of her new baby. Just thought it was interesting that he congratulated her, considering niomi is still close friends with her and living at her place. Im not suggesting anything at all just thought it was interesting :)

Reactions: 6
What are they commenting?
about the birth of Niomi's idiot friend Kelly's newborn son. I guess the point is that Joe has commented. but also Niomi has exposed his name, which shows how little emotional intelligence she has to offer that information to the public perhaps before Kelly is ready. For people like me to comment: it's effing basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.