Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is most definitely a duck boy. I think he either goes for girls who are far more interesting than him and/or super sporty or bimbos who will do what he wants (not just bedroom antics but that probably features) who he picks up and puts down as he pleases. The comment about having a girl in every country someone made earlier has almost definitely been the case at points.
Yep, thought so. I know so many guys like this, they’re so easy to spot now.

I have a feeling Niomi’s going to get burnt. I think she’s too naive.

She seriously got lucky with Joe because it’s so incredibly rare for a guy who looks like that to want to commit, who is also nice and kind. They’re usually assholes with a harem of women around them.

Good looking guys are spoilt for choice these days with dating apps like tinder. There’s no reason for them to settle.

I sound so bitter and jaded lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Slapping a black and white filter over it doesn't make you classy, Niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep, thought so. I know so many guys like this, they’re so easy to spot now.

I have a feeling Niomi’s going to get burnt. I think she’s too naive.

She seriously got lucky with Joe because it’s so incredibly rare for a guy who looks like that to want to commit, who is also nice and kind. They’re usually assholes with a harem of women around them.

Good looking guys are spoilt for choice these days with dating apps like tinder. There’s no reason for them to settle.

I sound so bitter and jaded lol 😂
Joe seems like one of the rare kind ones.

Fuckboys are the worst. Fun at the time but always end up burning you. Have been there when I was younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She posts 1-2 pictures per day. Does she have enough in stock to get her through a month long (maybe more) lockdown? Highly doubt it. Bet she's going to make glameramo come to her house to take more. God forbid she actually post pictures of something other than herself.
She's definitely the kind of person whose camera roll is 98% pictures of herself though

Reactions: 21
I like the vibe of the new guy more than Joey...but I have dangerously tit taste in men, so that seems to be in line with the evidence on him so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like she did take a teeeny tiny bite.
Wouldn't be surprise if she actually spat it out immediately afterwards and that that's why they went with a boomerang 😂

That ring is absolutely hideous (sorry if you disagree)! Looks like a Ferrero Rocher wrapper!
I swear she pretended to take a bite lmao, her mouth barely moves and ugh that bad acting with fake covering her mouth... She's a bleeping tragedy, nobody has made me cringe this hard in ages. I should send a congratulatory gift basket to Joe for bearing with this clown through the first lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I swear she pretended to take a bite lmao, her mouth barely moves and ugh that bad acting with fake covering her mouth... She's a bleeping tragedy, nobody has made me cringe this hard in ages. I should send a congratulatory gift basket to Joe for bearing with this clown through the first lockdown.
Hahah 🤣 I wonder if she will cringe at her behavior when she’s older? I used to act like her when I was younger. I used to post cringe selfies because I thought I was hot tit. But to post it to 1.4mil followers?! Yikes.

91A9EC40-F9DD-4E83-B3C9-93C74BD2EC48.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That nighties trying to be sexy is like me going on and off on MSN seeking attention from boys/ex 15 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That nighties trying to be sexy is like me going on and off on MSN seeking attention from boys/ex 15 years ago!
You've unlocked something I've successfully compartmentalised, entirely forgotten about the log on/off thing 😂 Too bad Joe is AFK.

She cannot pull off a thirst trap imo but maybe it's attractive to thirsty instagram fuckboys who are looking for new DMs to slide into.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg, MSN! I miss the smileys!

C42C25F5-5CE0-487B-B95E-42BB8695F3A8.jpeg

The modern ones just don’t cut it. I’ve been waiting for a proper :$ embarrassed emoticon for so long!!

This one doesn’t cut it —> 😳

I miss this little guy

E5EC70B1-5D96-4F3C-83CE-B6C44A08BE75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
:) -> The level of psychotic energy for this emoji has remained the same though. I aspire for this level of consistency 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Then when they finally say hi, don’t reply immediately, got to keep it cool! The unwritten rule of msn
remember the statuses people always had all diff colors full ofemojis with frases like "if life is a game I'll play the best" 😂 God that ring she is wearing looks like tin foil who would pay for that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe send him a bread basket in that case and include some peanut butter!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That Plantastic flapjack is full of sugar, looks disgusting. She knew it too, but had to promote it for the money so took a 'bite'.

Reactions: 9
I’m baffled nobody has mentioned the huge dancing pig you could send somebody if they weren’t replying! It took up the whole screen and they couldn’t use msn until it stopped. That was more my style 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Today Niomi is flogging tempeh burritos.

But she’s not an influencer guys.

What. A. Shill.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.