Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is her new squeeze?
A South African called Charl, a brand manager for Dettol ironically. Nicknamed ‘Dettol Daddy’, he’s 10 years older than Niomi’s usual type and is quite probably a duck boy.

Edit: I’m wrong, he isn’t 10 years older. He just looks it. Sunscreen isn’t his friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I haven't been on here for a while. How was it found?
A South African called Charl, a brand manager for Dettol ironically. Nicknamed ‘Dettol Daddy’, he’s 10 years older than Niomi’s usual type and is quite probably a duck boy.
Also, just looked him up and he has a private account!

I haven't been on here for a while. How was it found?

Also, just looked him up and he has a private account!
Yeah,a bunch of us from Tattle followed him and he blocked us and went private.Dettol Daddy has been reading the comments. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is her new squeeze?
A genius on Tattle noticed he and Niomi posted the same view at the same time. A bunch of people followed him after that and he panicked and made his IG private and removed them all LOL. I also think some noticed they have mutual followers too, like Joe and Charlotte?

Reactions: 12
In contrast, despite everything that's happened, Joe still hasn't made his instagram private. He was born to be an insta boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A genius on Tattle noticed he and Niomi posted the same view at the same time. A bunch of people followed him after that and he panicked and made his IG private and removed them all LOL. I also think some noticed they have mutual followers too, like Joe and Charlotte?
I wonder how they met?

Reactions: 3
I wonder how they met?
I wonder when they met? Or at least, when they started communicating.

I know a lot of people will say it it's unlikely they met/began their thing before the Joe split as Niomi was actively planning the wedding. But plenty of people maintain their normal relationships, including planning for and getting married, while having dalliances elswhere (especially online ones). It is also not uncommon, when a relationship is fading, to line up your next squeeze before actually ending the relationship. It appears she followed him on Insta after they started seeing each other in person, which may have been a calculated move. There's more to this than meets the eye.

Eta: grannie following him on Insta was the red flag for me. You don't follow your grandaughter's lockdown shag, right...?!

I'll take off my tin foil hat now. I need to go to Co-Op :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Mislead ‘bout Covid spread.. last BF ate bread, so she’s found Joey 2.0 instead

🤣🤣 couldn’t help myself, had to update it
Can I throw my support at Samedna’s thread title for the new thread? It’s so good!

But can we please change “mislead” to “misled” to have it all rhyme?

Reactions: 10
Is Joey friends with this guy? I think somebody mentioned Dettol Daddy is friends with members of the Woodward family on social media? I wonder if they were all hanging out at Freddie's place, Nims took a shine to this guy, and promptly ditched dreamy Joe?! Imagine the scandal!! I still think Joe dumped her, but I have to say this is very suspect behaviour on her part - especially if this guy knows Joey. It's bad form. I do think Nims will come to regret her post-Joey behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is Joey friends with this guy? I think somebody mentioned Dettol Daddy is friends with members of the Woodward family on social media? I wonder if they were all hanging out a Freddie's place, Nims took a shine to this guy, and promptly ditched dreamy Joe?! Imagine the scandal!! I still think Joe dumped her, but I have to say this is very suspect behaviour on her part - especially if this guy knows Joey. It's bad form. I do think Nims will come to regret her post-Joey behaviour.
in a crazy twist maybe he introduced them to make an easy escape :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If you guys are right about this guy being a duck boy, my guess is he saw Niomi as an easy target (emotionally vulnerable girl who was just dumped by her fiancé) and pounced. Niomi, still reeling from the break up and wanting to 'hurt' Joeyy back or make him jealous (especially if Dettol Daddy is a friend/acquaintance), agreed out of pettiness I suppose.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If you guys are right about this guy being a duck boy, my guess is he saw Niomi as an easy target (emotionally vulnerable girl who was just dumped by her fiancé) and pounced. Niomi, still reeling from the break up and wanting to 'hurt' Joeyy back or make him jealous (especially if Dettol Daddy is a friend/acquaintance), agreed out of pettiness I suppose.
Yeah this seems most likely to me. Probably slid into her DMs on insta after the split.
Also, fully expecting this to be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t really see anything wrong with Niomi sleeping with one of Joe’s friends from her perspective. She doesn’t owe him any loyalty now, if anything it’s dodgy from Charl’s end if he is Joe’s friend going after Joe’s ex. I mean, that would be enough to put me off someone personally but she’s clearly not thinking straight atm.

Reactions: 16
I may be in the minority but someone like Niomi shouldn’t be with a guy who is “nice” or “kind.” She needs someone who will call her out on her tit and who will make her realize she’s not as sweet and classy as she thinks she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She must have been dumped to post SOoo much of herself, it's not normal

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.