Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is looking really lean here, can't really see any "wobbly" bits, there's is a shadow underneath her bra because of the way the light is hitting the skin.

I think she needs a couple of months off from online, no one is buying her skincare so she should just ignore it like she ignores all of the critiques she is getting. She should just go to her mothers' place and stay there for the duration of the lockdown. Also therapy, that would do her a world of good.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
every now and then her chin comes into shot, definitely no mask!
She is unbelievable. Second lockdown happening in so many places around the world, over a million people dead from the virus, masks&distancing still being the simplest and maybe most effective way of protection... witch still makes a beeline for an elective treatment, mask free, probably right after/before hanging out with crowds. I'm amazed she hasn't gotten ill but what if she's asymptomatic and spreading? How can an adult freely choose to risk the people around her for such trivial stuff? I really don't get it; either I am paranoid and these people will prove to be right all along or they are the reason why many people will continue to suffer. I just don't understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The smart skin 15% discount script - reminds me the glitch in the gleam it video - looks like she by hearted the script for her own skincare promo !!

Reactions: 8
She is looking really lean here, can't really see any "wobbly" bits, there's is a shadow underneath her bra because of the way the light is hitting the skin.

I think she needs a couple of months off from online, no one is buying her skincare so she should just ignore it like she ignores all of the critiques she is getting. She should just go to her mothers' place and stay there for the duration of the lockdown. Also therapy, that would do her a world of good.
She is desperate for attention. She would shrivel and die if she couldn't get the mindless adulation from her revenue stream aka , 'followers'. These sheep validate her. They believe her, she believes them: toxic circle. Switching off would unhinge her-it's all she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I work at one of the biggest universities in London, and being a librarian I have to be on site. I’ve recently found out I’m pregnant, and I’m freaking out, absolutely not feeling safe, and yet will have to continue to go to work full time even throughout the new lockdown. And then there is this privileged moron who could stay home and keep other safe, yet she chooses every single day to potentially put others at risk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I work at one of the biggest universities in London, and being a librarian I have to be on site. I’ve recently found out I’m pregnant, and I’m freaking out, absolutely not feeling safe, and yet will have to continue to go to work full time even throughout the new lockdown. And then there is this privileged moron who could stay home and keep other safe, yet she chooses every single day to potentially put others at risk.
Wow. You are the salt of the earth and she is the dross. So sorry you have this worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Congratulations and good luck! I'm so sorry that the likes of Niomi make this more difficult than it already is for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is desperate for attention. She would shrivel and die if she couldn't get the mindless adulation from her revenue stream aka , 'followers'. These sheep validate her. They believe her, she believes them: toxic circle. Switching off would unhinge her-it's all she has.
It’s hilarious that she said the comments on social media are like ‘therapy’ for her, I’m not sure how to break this to you Niomi but therapy is not you paying someone to swoon over you for an hour 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s hilarious that she said the comments on social media are like ‘therapy’ for her, I’m not sure how to break this to you Niomi but therapy is not you paying someone to swoon over you for an hour 🤮
Yep, therapy as in 'massaging' her bank account!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I work at one of the biggest universities in London, and being a librarian I have to be on site. I’ve recently found out I’m pregnant, and I’m freaking out, absolutely not feeling safe, and yet will have to continue to go to work full time even throughout the new lockdown. And then there is this privileged moron who could stay home and keep others safe, yet she chooses every single day to potentially put others at risk.
Congratulations, I wish you all the best, health and luck with the pregnancy!

Do you have the option to work "behind the desk" during your pregnancy?

From what I remember, from uni and working at a uni library, some librarians were "specialized" aka did one type of jobs like references, doing all the online bits, bein the Alma expert etc.. Is it possible for you to do something like that, so you can avoid interacting with as many people as possible at work?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s Saturday and Halloween. London is going into lockdown again.

What parties will our nimbobs be at tonight without a mask??

P.S. Joe must be soooo glad to be rid of her.

Reactions: 15
In her Instagram stories I see she had another treatment a few days ago that she 'always has'. What exactly does it do?!

Her face is out of shot so I bet no mask, and the person giving the treatment hasn't got her mask for half of it!

Edit: not exactly crucial medical treatment is it? It's not like she has an injury she needs physio for. Mine has been suspended until 2021!
Also, Niomi has been harming her body for years now, this Poonam lady had advised her stop running around last Xmas. Now she is saying yoga has done something to her hips. This to me is evidence of disordered exercising to the point of harming oneself? I am not an expert but I do see very worrying behaviour.

Reactions: 21
I had to take a break, so I watched Amelia Liana's recent video. She is Niomi's "breakup twin", but the similarity probably ends there.
Smart Skin: costs £100, Niomi finally manages to sell out 'the collection' after 1 month. Gives 15% off for vegan day.
Amelia's Cosmetic bag: costs £100 with £300 value, sells within 10 hours of launch. Niomi, take notes!

I also stumbled across another hidden gem, article about Niomi, where we learn that she ditched YT yoga tutorials and practices it intuitively now. She also explains the importance of getting outside no matter the weather and, we shall add, the current COVID-19 restrictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've had to take a break from Niomi so I watched her "breakup twin" Amelia Liana's recent video. She has also recently had a launch of a product at a comparable price. It's a collection of her 14 favorite cosmetic products in a cosmetic bag with her initials on it. So of course it is different from Niomi's 2 years worth of work, but she put it together within 6 months, managed to offer £300 value for £100 and it was *properly* sold out within 10 hours! I don't know Amelia that well but she seems considerably more savvy than our yoga queen. Niomi, take notes!
Speaking of yoga, you guys, she no longer follows YT tutorials, she practices it intuitively. Thought you were dying to know this :D
Another brilliant remark from the article below:
'The YouTuber explains the importance of getting outside no matter the weather and how she could spend pretty much an entire Sunday exploring her new neighbourhood.'
Shall we add 'no matter the weather and the COVID RESTRICTIONS'

Is Notting Hill a new neighbourhood for Dimbob? Pretty sure she knows it inside out. Stay the duck inside girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of yoga, you guys, she no longer follows YT tutorials, she practices it intuitively. Thought you were dying to know this :D
Another brilliant remark from the article below:
'The YouTuber explains the importance of getting outside no matter the weather and how she could spend pretty much an entire Sunday exploring her new neighbourhood.'
Shall we add 'no matter the weather and the COVID RESTRICTIONS'

This article ... OMG. 🤦‍♀️
"Then some gorgeous nourishing food!" "I’m currently reading Inwards by Yung Pueblo, an absolutely gorgeous book. - she replaced pahhhhfect with gorgeous this time and who cares if the food is tasty or book is good, as long as its gorgeous!

"Saturn Returns is basically, so women especially between the ages of 28 and 31 you go through some of the most drastic changes in your life. It's a lot to do with astrology and the position of Saturn, it's absolutely fascinating." - WTF????

She explains how she then has to make a conscious effort to clear her diary and get some much needed rest. -
rest from what? Facials? lunches with friends?

I'm about half way through it and I can't finish it. Shes driving me nuts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This article ... OMG. 🤦‍♀️
"Then some gorgeous nourishing food!" "I’m currently reading Inwards by Yung Pueblo, an absolutely gorgeous book. - she replaced pahhhhfect for gorgeous this time

"Saturn Returns is basically, so women especially between the ages of 28 and 31 you go through some of the most drastic changes in your life. It's a lot to do with astrology and the position of Saturn, it's absolutely fascinating." - WTF????

She explains how she then has to make a conscious effort to clear her diary and get some much needed rest. -
rest from what? Facials? lunches with friends?

I'm about half way through it and I can't finish it. Shes driving me nuts!
Sounds like she's been on the magic mushrooms.👽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a complete nut-job so I'm into this astrology stuff. 😅

My Saturn Return was a nightmare. The worst time of my life.

But I've done too many drugs in my life so my brain is mush. Dunno what Niomi's excuse is.

Also, she won't go through her Saturn return until Feb 26, 2022.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are you bleeping kidding me. This makes me so angry. She has THE EXACT BODY TYPE that drive so many women crazy trying to achieve. She epitomizes unhealthy beauty standards for women. At least Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss, and other supermodels have a sort of untouchable, unattainable air about them where (in my opinion) it’s easier to reconcile that you will probably never achieve their beauty standard. Niomi markets herself as relatable, your best friend, someone you could potentially be just like. And she has the NERVE to post this, as if her followers who have actual responsibilities and can’t work out and self care all day every day won’t look at this and feel crappy about themselves?? I’m sure she has insecurities, everyone does, but to act as if she isn’t perpetuating unhealthy body standards for women in THIS EXACT POST is unbelievable. Show me a plus-size woman feeling herself, show me someone with acne scars or a double chin posing and feeling beautiful. That is inspiring. Not this fake ass crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.