Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea i'm going to guess this is true, if only because that's what happened with my breakup! I suddenly became the antichrist after, even though (I thought) it was a mutual, logistical type thing... a week later my ex told me all these things about me he didn't like, but for some reason never ever mentioned when we were actually IN a relationship! Just decided to fling them on me before walking out the door as I cried/apologized for things I probably didn't even have to apologize for lol (not trying to draw the sympathy card here, I clearly dodged a bullet), but my point is I think sometimes people that had it pretty good try to make out their ex to be some monster because they can't compute that they lost them (at least that's what i'm telling myself :ROFLMAO:) and as crazy as it sounds, it looks like that's what Niomi did....:confused:
That’s horrible I’m sorry that happened to you! People can be so spiteful when they break up, it’s so unnecessary. But yeah I think it’s a natural instinct to start picking holes in someone who has left you because you’re trying to move on and protect yourself, I totally get that. Just think it would be more dignified of Niomi to do that in private because Joe isn’t doing it about her so it comes across quite badly I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We don't know for sure that he ditched her, or anything that happened between them really.

She looked among her followers for women who were black and / or fat, signs of "diversity" in her eyes. The fact that most of these women had some kind of fascinating life story to tell, is no surprise, seeing they were not privileged, sheltered Niomi, who never had to contend with harsh reality. Anyone who holds a nine-to-five job or doesn't have a skinny white ass, is inspiring, I don't know how you do it!
this is 100% what’s going on. Her “muses” are just a way to cover up that behind the scenes, there’s likely no diversity to be found. Plus with BLM and all the heightened awareness on social injustices, the last thing she’d want is to be exposed and called out for the fact that her business is probably consisting of nothing but white, privileged individuals. She doesn’t really care about her muses or their stories, they’re just there to make her and her brand look diverse and inclusive. If they truly were important, they’d be more of a prominent feature.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
this is 100% what’s going on. Her “muses” are just a way to cover up that behind the scenes, there’s likely no diversity to be found. Plus with BLM and all the heightened awareness on social injustices, the last thing she’d want is to be exposed and called out for the fact that her business is probably consisting of nothing but white, privileged individuals. She doesn’t really care about her muses or their stories, they’re just there to make her and her brand look diverse and inclusive. If they truly were important, they’d be more of a prominent feature.
Yes, She never really explains how these women are important to her, or what they inspired in her whenever she claims they are "behind Smart Skin" and "the most important thing" about her products. Someone said earlier, that Niomi could have made the products more affordable if she really wanted to make an impact on women's lives. As it is, only fairly privileged women will be able to buy her products and the smallest minority of these women will be black. She didn't think about these things at all, nor do I think they interest her. Someone once suggested that Joe could have had a problem with Niomi's ignorance regarding topics like BLM. Her whole world view seems so inherently racist and she wouldn't even see it because it is that ingrained. All those great posts on Instagram last summer, when we were all able to learn so much about black precarity, history and culture seem to have gone right by Niomi. It's the same ignorance that makes her truly believe she is not an influencer, but shills those products out of the goodness of her heart. She is dumb, deluded, and in denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In her Instagram stories I see she had another treatment a few days ago that she 'always has'. What exactly does it do?!

Her face is out of shot so I bet no mask, and the person giving the treatment hasn't got her mask for half of it!

Edit: not exactly crucial medical treatment is it? It's not like she has an injury she needs physio for. Mine has been suspended until 2021!

Reactions: 17
Her face is out of shot so I bet no mask, and the person giving the treatment hasn't got her mask for half of it!
Honestly people like that INFURIATE me. You’ve got it ON your face, pull it up an inch for God’s sake!!!
Anyways, waiting for BoJo now aren’t we so none of us will be going anywhere for the foreseeable. Hope all these stupid influencers breaking rules and never wearing masks are happy with themselves.

Reactions: 24
She's in her 20's, how much help does her body need right now? lol.. she's nuts, also yeah, I can't agree more, pull that mask up, it's already almost on your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't believe she just keeps and keeps being such a covid head...I think she's actually of limited intelligence. Even if you are going to do these things that you really shouldn't be doing, don't put them on social media!? I don't think she keeps up with the news, otherwise she wouldn't be so stupid.

Also that woman might as well wear the mask as a necklace, bloody idiots.

Reactions: 25
Lockdown's official lady & gents. The only thing getting me through it is knowing that Niomi won't be able to go out to a restaurant! Hahaha. (Sorry. I'm part-kidding.)

She'll definitely be back home with mummy.

1604174362772.png

What sum of money did Dimbobs have to pay to get this comment?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly I'm getting so much second hand embarrassment from her stories/posts lately. She tries SO hard to be sexy and sensual but it's not effortless at all, it's all carefully planned. She didn't post stuff like that when she was with Joe so I don't think that she's suddenly extremely into herself. She's trying to seduce someone lol she has to be.

Reactions: 24
Clearly just an excuse to post her cleavage, what she has of it anyway. And did you catch her comment “look at that wobble”? Wtf? Like that pahhhfect photo she posted in India about her “wobbly bits” :rolleyes: So unhealthy. She is so image obsessed.
Right? Everyone has cleavage at that angle.

Reactions: 10
In her Instagram stories I see she had another treatment a few days ago that she 'always has'. What exactly does it do?!

Edit: not exactly crucial medical treatment is it? It's not like she has an injury she needs physio for. Mine has been suspended until 2021!
every now and then her chin comes into shot, definitely no mask!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Well, the best way she could help Dimslobs body, would be to wring her neck.😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clearly just an excuse to post her cleavage, what she has of it anyway. And did you catch her comment “look at that wobble”? Wtf? Like that pahhhfect photo she posted in India about her “wobbly bits” :rolleyes: So unhealthy. She is so image obsessed.
Whaaaat I didn’t see the pic in India? She has no wobbly bits, I swear there’s more fat on one of my little toes than in her whole body 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.