Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Niomi has been harming her body for years now, this Poonam lady had advised her stop running around last Xmas. Now she is saying yoga has done something to her hips. This to me is evidence of disordered exercising to the point of harming oneself? I am not an expert but I do see very worrying behaviour.
Right?

I'm no expert either so correct me if I'm wrong but for someone who has been practicing yoga so frequently and for so long, it's a bit odd to see that she's somehow hurt herself from yoga. Not to mention, she's currently in a course to be a yoga teacher, shouldn't she know how to align her body and do the poses correctly in a way that prevents/minimises any injury?

On top of this, she doesn't even seem to do any of the super difficult advanced poses where a potential injury would make more sense. All she does all the time is a basic vinyasa flow, which is so gentle that it's really odd that someone could somehow hurt their hips unless they were doing yoga wrong the entire time. The most difficult pose I've seen her do is a handstand + smirk/hair flip combo. We know very well that if Niomi could do a handstand scorpion or something, she'd show it off in a heartbeat so....

Maybe like everything else in her life, yoga is also just for show.

Disclaimer: I'm not shaming anyone for being a beginner at yoga but Niomi goes on incessantly about how she lives and breathes yoga and talks about practicing yoga 24/7 for many years now, it doesn't really make sense that this is where she's at right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Right?

I'm no expert either so correct me if I'm wrong but for someone who has been practicing yoga so frequently and for so long, it's a bit odd to see that she's somehow hurt herself from yoga. Not to mention, she's currently in a course to be a yoga teacher, shouldn't she know how to align her body and do the poses correctly in a way that prevents/minimises any injury?

On top of this, she doesn't even seem to do any of the super difficult advanced poses where a potential injury would make more sense. All she does all the time is a basic vinyasa flow, which is so gentle that it's really odd that someone could somehow hurt their hips unless they were doing yoga wrong the entire time. The most difficult pose I've seen her do is a handstand + smirk/hair flip combo. We know very well that if Niomi could do a handstand scorpion or something, she'd show it off in a heartbeat so....

Maybe like everything else in her life, yoga is also just for show.

Disclaimer: I'm not shaming anyone for being a beginner at yoga but Niomi goes on incessantly about how she lives and breathes yoga and talks about practicing yoga 24/7 for many years now, it doesn't really make sense that this is where she's at right now.
this is why I don't think she will end up teaching it, or is she does it will be like the kind of yoga class offered at my cheap gym done by a general PT with no specific yoga training. OT but did anyone else find the doctor who did that massage thing had the most calming voice, would love her to do an asmr channel :LOL:

Reactions: 11
No wonder she’s injured. Doing several hours of yoga a day plus her extra yoga / barre sessions? That would be way too much for most people but considering she seems to severely under eat (and most likely won’t get nearly enough vitamins) it’s really not thar surprising imo

Reactions: 13
There gave been quute a few articles recently highlightjng 'hip' issues in the 40+age group who have done yoga for a long time. Not v encouraging!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw this on Instagram and it made me think of Niomi:
The way Niomi does her handstand is literally what this yoga teacher says not to do. I don't think Niomi has to have serious vitamin deficiencies and conditions like osteoporosis to injure herself. It's more likely that she over-exercises and does certain moves with poor form.

• Heart
  • Haha
I saw this on Instagram and it made me think of Niomi:
The way Niomi does her handstand is literally what this yoga teacher says not to do. I don't think Niomi has to have serious vitamin deficiencies and conditions like osteoporosis to injure herself. It's more likely that she over-exercises and does certain moves with poor form.

ah yes, but the wrong way makes her look thinner and prettier on her Instagram videos that joeyyyy might see!!!!!! Vanity > proper form

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is the point of that juggling gif???

also shouldn’t that be disclosed as an AD???

Reactions: 8
I think she feels so "wronged" by the world and by her ex that she's probably thinking "f it, I'm going to be crazy happy, i deserve it all" and is acting bonkers.. not looking forward to her crashing and burning eventually.. she reminds me of Estee a little bit when her 9-10 year relationship with Aslan ended, she kind of went off the deep end too.

So she can't juggle either. Quelle surprise!!🤹‍♀️
She can juggle, but only AD's lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think their age gap is so big that she didn’t really live with the reality of having a baby around the house all the time, either. She has quite an aunt-niece relationship with Daisy Mae really, sees her for a day here and there but ultimately gives her back at the end of the evening 😂
exactly this! Her and her mom always talk about the “special relationship” she has with Daisy May. Of course Daisy May looks up to her pretty older sister that she sees once every month. It’s not like Niomi ever has to do any disciplining.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Video today??? :unsure: how she celebrated world vegan day? How she learned to juggle fruit? The anticipation is killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In an article 2 years ago she said that she does yoga for 60 minutes once a week, but now she acts like she has been practicing it since she was born 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
In an article 2 years ago she said that she does yoga for 60 minutes once a week, but now she acts like she has been practicing it since she was born 🤷‍♀️
She definitely likes to make out like she does it more regularly than that now!

I’ve noticed she also seems to have stopped running or doing much cardio and I do wonder if she’s been told to tone it down medically - I have a colleague who used to do cardio/really hard workouts 6 times a week and didn’t eat enough, especially not much protein, her hair was falling out and whatnot. And her doctor told her she has to rein it in or she will end up with osteoporosis. She wasn’t even as thin as Niomi but pretty small still. So the person who mentioned it earlier might be onto something there. The person I know with this same situation now almost exclusively does yoga and hardly any other workouts for that reason but she does yoga like almost every day.

Reactions: 9
She definitely likes to make out like she does it more regularly than that now!

I’ve noticed she also seems to have stopped running or doing much cardio and I do wonder if she’s been told to tone it down medically - I have a colleague who used to do cardio/really hard workouts 6 times a week and didn’t eat enough, especially not much protein, her hair was falling out and whatnot. And her doctor told her she has to rein it in or she will end up with osteoporosis. She wasn’t even as thin as Niomi but pretty small still. So the person who mentioned it earlier might be onto something there. The person I know with this same situation now almost exclusively does yoga and hardly any other workouts for that reason but she does yoga like almost every day.
Protein/sleep/rest for muscle repair after hard workouts. She has no in depth knowledge to protect herself. In everything she does it's surface knowledge/understanding. Mentally lazy in every aspect of life but thinks it's endearing. Yuk!!

I wish she'd give some proceedings to people in need instead of a sale. But of course, she needs to fill her pockets, innit? Her philanthropy only appears in magazine articles... just another narcissistic and capitalist soul disguised as humanitarian savior

• Heart
I wish she'd give some proceedings to people in need instead of a sale. But of course, she needs to fill her pockets, innit? Her philanthropy only appears in magazine articles... just another narcissistic and capitalist soul disguised as humanitarian savior
it pisses me off any kind of charity would pay her (i assume) to do this. What a waste of money

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The way Niomi says “look at that wobble” when Poonam was using the vibrating wand thing on Niomi’s legs. Um, yes Nims, that’s quite normal for your legs to wobble. It reminds me of the earlier photo where she talked about her nonexistent cellulite and ‘wobbly bits’.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Lmao if Nims saw me, she would think I’m so fat and I’m not even overweight, just different body type and I love my bigger boobs and hips

But

I’m concerned for her younger Followers. When they see a post about „wobble” Niomi has, they will compare themselves and think what I wrote - that they are sooo fat even if they’re not overweight. People also have eating disorders, this is trigerring! Those pictures are perfect, she looks so lean!

not saying Nims hates fat people, I actually don’t think so, but that post is, I think, trigerring and not that thoughtful. She just wanted people to comment „Oh no you Look perfect”. Bad

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.