Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annecdote

It’s about Nikki Hughes Williams the one who cheated on her husband Robbie Hughes the whole married and used him for his money she goes form lad to lad anyone that wants a go shes a really bad slag a alcohol and drug user she doesn’t look after her kids as she’s to busy getting high and shagged by her new meff fella Matt who is a small time drug dealer from the L25 area sells 20 bags of coke from car windows she’s out every weekend with different lads she got Robbie to pay for all her plastic surgery nose job boob job all the fillers set of HUGE verniers 🐴 the works all to shag other lads behind his back she’s also a nasty bully who beat up disabled kids she came from a council 1 bedroom flat in Speke and she now looks down on people who work 9-5 when she didn’t have even a fiver to rub together before Robbie she also pick up STI along the way from having sex with so many different lads with zero protection even when married shes now trying to take her ex husband Robbie for every penny he’s got when she’s never worked for a penny of any of the money Robbie has made and refuses to work for money she was also a racist in her teen days and probably still is but would only have sex with black lads at one point she needs help she is the nastiest person you can ever come across there is so much more but I’ll leave it at that for now thank god Robbie found Ellis his new girlfriend a real natural beauty who loves him for him who has her own money and no one can say a thing about her
fuckin el … you ok for breath?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nikki doesn’t need to compete with anyone for her kids love, she’s their mother.

imagine trying to make someone feel shit because you don’t think they got their kid the best presents. It couldn’t be more obvious it’s a bunch of kids on this thread, or people of very low intelligence.

Reactions: 22
Carrying on-

the dentist and the ex 😂 as I couldn’t reply on the last one.
He’s renting her an 8 bed house in Woolton as they’re ‘on a break’... well she’s telling her friends she’s done with him and he’s buying her the house and telling him that they need a break so the reality being- she’s telling him what he wants to hear and her friends what she wants 😂😂

Im surprised he is so pally with her if she was cheating 😳 she uses his practice for her lip blush classes and he still funds the lavish lifestyle 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1163497

Before he got all the work done teeth and hair transplant etc 🤮🤮🤮
And to think a few years back when I was at her daughters 5th birthday party she was cheating with him even then And Robbie had no idea poor lad she went up stairs and give him head and shagged him in the bathroom then he left right away I was there Robbie was in the Garden with his kids not knowing what was going on as a mother of 2 myself I don’t know how she could do this to her family I wasn’t going to tell anyone this but after the post she done about Robbie when he’s done everything for her this has to be told

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I said she was a gold digger like some of her mates didn’t I 🤷🏻‍♀️ The mate I know always told people she wouldn’t settle for anyone unless they owned a Range Rover and a Rolex 🥴

A12D7C7D-1FD7-455A-8D5E-1ACCDBE29B88.jpeg
6DF60FF8-53B4-45D2-AEAA-974C22479FD7.jpeg
98031D6C-9C38-43E4-AEE5-4F862B45759A.jpeg
4CB1ACF9-537F-4BB1-A541-A2FEF73B1592.jpeg
92E0EA01-59DA-4096-9EE3-5F5AA50FDBBA.jpeg
C498A440-F9F2-4037-8818-CDA8D361F49D.jpeg
6D13890B-69D1-484C-BF2B-453835A1C697.jpeg

Seems a lovely girl 🥴

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

hj87

Right… bored of the kids on here… time for the real spillage of the tetley :coffee:

I used to work for Robbie WAYYYYY back in the day circa no tupee and when mediform weren’t even a twinge in Ellis’ mums bestie with icelands Kerry Katona £1 king prawn ring deal!

to be fair all jokes aside he actually was a good boss, not too bad of a wage (for hygienist) and I did really learn a lot from him!

he was with Nikki at the time so I obviously saw a lot of her and her sister Leanne who May I add looked nothing like they do now… they were good looking back then, 4 x cans Of £1 Ellnet on the bonce per day but still I’ve seen worse!

Robbie to be fair always came across as though he wore the trousers, albeit those very tight blue scrubs he now disses for an even tighter per of jake halls spandex! Nikki would come in throw her weight about and leave and Robbie would go on to flirt with the kate hayes / lip blush by tom dick and Harry’s of the world!

fast forward to a marriage a breakup 2 kids and then a Nikki double act, we are here on this thread!!

cringe for Ellis posting her big fan of my Boyf pics of Robbie sitting looking at himself on Google on his laptop every night in the spare room! I sometimes have to check as to whether we are in liverpool or keeping up with the kardashians when ellis is posting herself pulling tongues breathing in, thigh gap and doing a one finger…. For all yous on here saying she’s dumb…. Try doing that on the daily!! The girls got skills!!!

so further on we move to the pending divorce, arle 20 bags, Robbie thinking he’s drake and Nikki Prada’d head to toe on the kids colomendy funds we are all awaiting this all important nasty divorce, what will Nikki get, what will ellis rinse out the back of Robbie and Nikki’s arse and whether Leanne will still be practicing her best Bonnie and Clyde impersonations in Costa del leg it!!

I will await the outcome…….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
TBH this thread is pointless now. I’m sure most of us were here for a bit of hot tea on Nikki and the glamorous lifestyle she portrays but instead we’ve had her called out for being a slut, her new fella’s alleged sexuality mocked and just blatant lies told about her that make the whole thing a mockery.
All the horrible rumours being spread about her actually make me like her more and feel sorry for her having to put up with a nutter like Robbie for so long as his mates clearly like to come on here and try and smear her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
How the hell does Robbie and Ellis wearing matching webs make them the better parents 🤣🤣

I’ll make a new thread but there’s no suggestions unless anyones got one now? I still reckon ‘her ma drives a fire engine’

• Haha

basketcase123

not to be a judgemental cow but how the fuck has that Robbie got a doctorate in dentistry hahahahaa he looks like he’d struggle to find his arse in a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bambibox

This thread is mental! Can you actually hear your selves? AS IF you have seen WhatsApp agreements to Nikki eating shit in Dubai! It’s actually funny how mad you lot go to run someone into the ground, and it’s through jealousy. Looks and money shouldn’t come into it, but it does CLEARLY! And if Robbie such a good dad, why hasn’t he took the kids off her full time? If she’s so bang on it why hasn’t he took them off her? It’s bollocks… How sad have you got to be to make things up to run other women down

• Heart
Reactions: 17

eskimopie

VIP Member
Ye Hun lick poo from her ass that’s what your doing and your not even denying it your actually admitting it 🤮🤮 VILE
You’re actually making a fuckin show of Ellis and Robbie ya know. Tell ya mate Ellis to stop losing sleep over this girl if she’s this low life you describe. The raging jealousy is oooozing with every post. I’ve ripped into Nikki throughout this thread but you’re another fucking level. You actually sound unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Then screenshots are hilarious even 10 years ago I wouldn’t have dreamt of writing something like that on Facebook ‘I need a rich fella’ what a scruffy little twat

HelloH3110

New here, but I can correct a few facts and details. I’ve been in with Robbies inner circles approx 3 years.

Nikki is in a rented house as Robbie wants the kids to still have a nice home whilst the divorce is going through.

Ellis is not a man, she is a 25 year old twin. She use to be dating Steven Bartlett. Don’t believe me, they both follow each other and she’s mentioned in the book on the last page. They only broke up this time last year. Her and Robbie have been dating since November 2020 there is an overlap. Steven also took ellis to costa rica last year.

Robbie has tonnes of businesses I don’t think any are doing that well - he is definitely up to something dodgy.
The divorce is meant to be bad - he takes it out on his staff daily screaming and shouting at them. Apparently tonne of them are resigning.

the other dentists who work there say he’s actually the worst dentist out of all them, and no one of them would want to get their teeth by him. He does own his dental lab and I agree with patsydarlinggg this is were a large amount of money will be coming in from.

He is renting a house in Woolton as the his family home is getting renovated.

I can confirm he does not have parties in the dentist however a member of his staff told me he has an apartment in the city centre he has purposely to have parties.

Leanne still works in the dentist part time and there was a drama when ellis started. A lot of the staff were not happy and complained to each other and Robbie got light of the situation and watched the cctv of the staff bitching and then shouted at them for not accepting ellis and told them all them that him and ellis had watched the cctv.

ellis now works for his other business Mediform which is on a different site which co owned with towie star Jake. Insider told me the staff don’t like her, even Jake Hall doesn’t.

And the thing about the photographer haha that’s actually true his staff told me he hires a photographer to follow him around once a week.

Robbie is in fact 37 he has had botox (Heard he does his own) however Ellis likes to boast that she is a natural beauty and only had ever had a boob job. She’s told friends Robbie getting her a new one because she wants them bigger.

Robbie and Nikki have the kids on alternating weekends and they do strictly stick to it with very little alternative child care involved.

• Heart
  • Haha

nayb91

My god you proper hate Nikki don’t you. I thought she was just an annoying insta wannabe but seems like she has real beef with you over something.
I know there’s a real gang of freaks on this who can’t even string a sentence together. Sound about 14 on the play ground “shes a slag” “your fellas gay” 😩 actually come across jealous more than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh I don’t think I believe half of what’s been said about her. So she was caught giving head, and then someone went back again and caught her shagging?
There seems to be a lot of newish people on here trying to make out that Nikki is a slag and is just out to take Robbie’s money.
Until we have evidence like in other threads (see Kate Hayes and Sallie Axl) I’m not convinced. Maybe it’s the investigator in me.
Don’t get me wrong I think she’s a right muppet walking round like she’s a cut above everyone, just like her mate the cosmetic consultant. Oh and her taste in clothes is shit.

• Sick
Reactions: 15