Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give us some insta’s so we can look ...
Parking my ass here as KHM boring the tits off me and Sallie gone AWOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Give us some insta’s so we can look ...
Parking my ass here as KHM boring the tits off me and Sallie gone AWOL 😂
Nikki__h__. Not sure what the sisters is currently as she changes it when she goes on the DL hiding from the latest dodgy bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Parking my arse right here.

I didn’t really mind her until recently, always just wanted to know what the script was with her and her sisters lavish lifestyles.

But then I seen her stories a few months ago basically implying that she’s a covid denier so I messaged her saying what the duck are you going on about, she messaged me back saying she lost a really close friend to cancer and mental health deaths have never been higher. So it’s nice to know that she thinks some deaths matter more than others.
I find this so annoying about covid deniers! They chat so much shite that they have just read on insta, yes its sad her friend died of cancer but the rolling average of mental health deaths isn't significantly higher like all these tin foilers like to try and make people believe!

But yeah all of them will be wanting a jab when they need to fly abroad!

But hey we are just blind and uneducated (works in NHS and has see the struggle of covid with my own eyes)

Another tin hat Covid denying nuttter 🙊happy to put the Columbia’s finest up there beaks but not having vaccines 🤣🤣 I’m sure they will be queuing up when they need to fly to Dubai
PREACH!

What's Robbie surname? I need to have a geg on his insta! Did Nikki to to St Julie's?

***Edit to say duh it's probably Hughes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is his wealth purely from the business.
Must say he has done really well for himself.
Why treat him like that ? Seems to have give her everything ?

not to be a judgemental cow but how the duck has that Robbie got a doctorate in dentistry hahahahaa he looks like he’d struggle to find his arse in a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Robbie used to chase Nikki and she constantly brushed him off until he came into money. They got married, he funded her lavish lifestyle, she cheated (more than once), they separated but she keeps him sweet to fund the lavish lifestyle. Her sister is the same, got into a relationship with Gilly (bad drug dealer), he left her with their two kids and now she’s chasing the wallet again with her new fella. She’s mates with that cosmetic consult who was with Luke Backhouse (Robbie mate)
Robbie also cheats known to have parties after hours in his dentist 👀👀 seen on cctv people going in there at all hours 😂😂😂.
Wonder what happened with that dentist who was mates with him that left and went to the Liverpool dental place was it kamrun x

He used to be my dentist when he worked at Crosby dental and he was boss I’m not going to lie he’s a good dentist like. Made a few quid doing it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Robbie also cheats known to have parties after hours in his dentist 👀👀 seen on cctv people going in there at all hours 😂😂😂.
Wonder what happened with that dentist who was mates with him that left and went to the Liverpool dental place was it kamrun x

He used to be my dentist when he worked at Crosby dental and he was boss I’m not going to lie he’s a good dentist like. Made a few quid doing it.
He’s absolutely minted and is very good to be fair. He’s got his own plane and everything.
Nikki is still on the books for Dental Excellence however don’t think she’s a director anymore.
He owns quite a few properties as well as the dental company as well and he made a lot of money on the family home when He sold it as well

Reactions: 4
Nah Nikki hasn’t come from money. She’s from Speke- just pure gold digger, been that way since her teens.
Robbie has funded it all for her and bizarrely the twin. Was once a nice girl before she was blinded by dollar.

He’s absolutely minted and is very good to be fair. He’s got his own plane and everything.
Nikki is still on the books for Dental Excellence however don’t think she’s a director anymore.
He owns quite a few properties as well as the dental company as well and he made a lot of money on the family home when He sold it as well
Pretty sure he just charters the plane...

He’s a fool who will end up with nothing

pretty sure he’s cheated too.

His own staff slate him for being so obnoxious. Pretty sure Kamran left around the same time Rob split with Nikki so I have a feeling Kamran may have known Nikki was cheating as he’s still pally with Nikki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure he just charters the plane...

He’s a fool who will end up with nothing

pretty sure he’s cheated too.

His own staff slate him for being so obnoxious. Pretty sure Kamran left around the same time Rob split with Nikki so I have a feeling Kamran may have known Nikki was cheating as he’s still pally with Nikki.
He looks a complete idiot to be honest. To be fair to him he’s done well for himself but bloody hell, the arrogance oozes out of him. His insta makes me cringe. Good on Nikki for going with him to be honest, he’d make my fanny sew itself shut 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks a complete idiot to be honest. To be fair to him he’s done well for himself but bloody hell, the arrogance oozes out of him. His insta makes me cringe. Good on Nikki for going with him to be honest, he’d make my fanny sew itself shut 😩.
He’s done well but it’s a shame he can’t be humble about it. It’s like he enjoys wasting money. Shame he’ll lose it all because he was naive and married someone who saw him as no more than an ATM 🙄

She only went with him because its paid for with designer items, expensive cars and luxury holidays... not to mention the 8 bedroom house she now rents in a private gated community in Woolton that’s usually rented out to footballers 😂😂

Has anyone seen Robbies sunglasses on his insta!! 😩 All the money in the world and he wants to look like John Lenon whyyyyyy 😩😂

Yeah he is, I know his dad earns well... but not THAT well 😂

Because she only wanted the lifestyle, not him!

He’s done well but it’s a shame he can’t be humble about it. It’s like he enjoys wasting money. Shame he’ll lose it all because he was naive and married someone who saw him as no more than an ATM 🙄

She only went with him because its paid for with designer items, expensive cars and luxury holidays... not to mention the 8 bedroom house she now rents in a private gated community in Woolton that’s usually rented out to footballers 😂😂

Has anyone seen Robbies sunglasses on his insta!! 😩 All the money in the world and he wants to look like John Lenon whyyyyyy 😩😂

Yeah he is, I know his dad earns well... but not THAT well 😂

Because she only wanted the lifestyle, not him!
I can’t believe she lives in an 8 bedroomed house, that’s insane! I believe the house they used to live in together was amazing.
She’s ruined herself, she was so much prettier before she had the fake teeth and all that filler in her gob. She looks like Mr Ed now 🐴😆.
I wonder what hold she still has over him? I know they have kids together but still. Doesn’t the sister still work for him too?

Reactions: 6
Why would you rent if you had that kinda money? Isn’t that just pissing money away when he could buy it and keep it as an investment. I unfollowed him years ago, thought I’d followed a dentist but felt like I was following some kinda braggy footballer when all I wanted to see was teeth!

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she would need an 8 bedroom
House. Did he sell their family home? That was only a 5 bed which makes her 8 bed even more ridiculous. You can see the photos of it still on Rightmove

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.