Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the kids are away with Robbie anyone know where they are ?
The kids are away with Robbie and Ellis make a lovely family I bet the kids are wishing Ellis was there mum and bet robbies wishing that to

She doesn’t need a job does she? She’s obviously not short of money.

Don’t think anyone cares? It’s a thread about Nikki?
Nikki dose actually have a job now she’s eating tit in Dubai 🤮🤮🤮🤮 things this girl will do 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I bet the kids are wishing Ellis was there mum
Hahahahahahaha! Sorry to break it to you ‘Ellis’, but you’re not their mum, never will be and they’ll never want you to be. It really doesn’t work like that.
If you think their mother can be replaced or that the kids would ever want her to be I pity you, you obviously have your own issues if you think any child would wish for a different mother. You can’t buy children with gifts, especially not two kids who have been spoiled with material things and Kardashian style parties since the day they were born, it’s nothing to them.

You reckon Nikki is a tit and absent mother but I know of people who’ve grown up with at least one piss poor parent and it only makes the kid long for their love and affection more. So good luck 🤞

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The kids are away with Robbie and Ellis make a lovely family I bet the kids are wishing Ellis was there mum and bet robbies wishing that to

Nikki dose actually have a job now she’s eating tit in Dubai 🤮🤮🤮🤮 things this girl will do 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
What is all this Now about Nikki eating tit in Dubai for money 🤯 loads of people have been saying it and I’ve noticed since she split with Robbie she’s been taking loads of trips there mind blown so sickening

Hahahahahahaha! Sorry to break it to you ‘Ellis’, but you’re not their mum, never will be and they’ll never want you to be. It really doesn’t work like that.
If you think their mother can be replaced or that the kids would ever want her to be I pity you, you obviously have your own issues if you think any child would wish for a different mother. You can’t buy children with gifts, especially not two kids who have been spoiled with material things and Kardashian style parties since the day they were born, it’s nothing to them.

You reckon Nikki is a tit and absent mother but I know of people who’ve grown up with at least one piss poor parent and it only makes the kid long for their love and affection more. So good luck 🤞
The kids love Ellis and she would make an amazing mother she is stable loving caring and kind everything Nikki is not and could never be wouldn’t surprise me if the kids are wishing Ellis was there mum when was the last time them kids seen there mother sober ??? The kids are on holiday now happy and in safe hands with Ellis and Robbie mean while Nikki has abandoned them to go to Dubai eating tit for money and I can confirm theses rumours of Nikki eating tit in Dubai are true close score recons she got 5k

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What is all this Now about Nikki eating tit in Dubai for money 🤯 loads of people have been saying it and I’ve noticed since she split with Robbie she’s been taking loads of trips there mind blown so sickening

The kids love Ellis and she would make an amazing mother she is stable loving caring and kind everything Nikki is not and could never be wouldn’t surprise me if the kids are wishing Ellis was there mum when was the last time them kids seen there mother sober ??? The kids are on holiday now happy and in safe hands with Ellis and Robbie mean while Nikki has abandoned them to go to Dubai eating tit for money and I can confirm theses rumours of Nikki eating tit in Dubai are true close score recons she got 5k
Oh duck off as if. Are you lot that jealous of someone that you actually think she would eat tit for 5 grand??? Deluded

Reactions: 7
Oh duck off as if. Are you lot that jealous of someone that you actually think she would eat tit for 5 grand??? Deluded
It’s pathetic isn’t it.
some real dregs of society on here.

Are you tapped in the head? You bet the kids wish Ellis was their Mother? You need serious help. What a thing to say. You really are bitter and twisted and it’s not healthy.

Is she heck eating tit in Dubai, are you on crack?

Reactions: 9
You must be in a bad state to think anyone would possibly be jealous of Nikki eating tit in Dubai for 5k robbie really need to get full custody of them kids and keep them away from her 🤮🤮🤮🤮

It’s pathetic isn’t it.
some real dregs of society on here.

Are you tapped in the head? You bet the kids wish Ellis was their Mother? You need serious help. What a thing to say. You really are bitter and twisted and it’s not healthy.

Is she heck eating tit in Dubai, are you on crack?
Nikki is the drug user not me and yes she’s been paid 5k to eat tit in Dubai looks like she’s making it a regular thing no wonder her sister has fucked of away from her

• Wow
You must be in a bad state to think anyone would possibly be jealous of Nikki eating tit in Dubai for 5k robbie really need to get full custody of them kids and keep them away from her 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Nikki is the drug user not me and yes she’s been paid 5k to eat tit in Dubai looks like she’s making it a regular thing no wonder her sister has fucked of away from her
So wait nikki is in Dubai as a eating sh** sex worker and her ex husband an his new gf and kids are on a beautiful family holiday together 🤯 I am socked she’s clearly not mentally well I didn’t believe it at first but Ive just seen what’s app and Instagram messages that have totally blown my mind about Nikki in Dubai agreements etc 🤒 WOW this is so bad I can’t belive girls actually do this for money😰

• Wow
  • Sick
This thread is mental! Can you actually hear your selves? AS IF you have seen WhatsApp agreements to Nikki eating tit in Dubai! It’s actually funny how mad you lot go to run someone into the ground, and it’s through jealousy. Looks and money shouldn’t come into it, but it does CLEARLY! And if Robbie such a good dad, why hasn’t he took the kids off her full time? If she’s so bang on it why hasn’t he took them off her? It’s bollocks… How sad have you got to be to make things up to run other women down

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So wait nikki is in Dubai as a eating sh** sex worker and her ex husband an his new gf and kids are on a beautiful family holiday together 🤯 I am socked she’s clearly not mentally well I didn’t believe it at first but Ive just seen what’s app and Instagram messages that have totally blown my mind about Nikki in Dubai agreements etc 🤒 WOW this is so bad I can’t belive girls actually do this for money😰
Robbie can’t possibly know or have any idea she’s doing that in Dubai actually eating tit WHAT 😤 I thought Robbie paid for her to go to Dubai as he always dose but If she’s doing that the men in Dubai who’s tit she’s agreed to eat must have paid for her flight over there and hotel omg why she doing this she’s gone completely of the rails since Robbie left 😲

Do you have actual messages we can see of the agreement or whatever ? 🤯 it’s actually illegal what she’s doing and beyond disgusting I know the Dubai men pay British woman mainly to do all that mad disgusting stuff that can’t even be imagined in a normal mind they send them over pay there flight hotel etc and there is Some kind of agreement that gets signed

Last edited:
  • Wow

Will yous all go away plz yous pack of jealous animals 🤪

Nikki is celebrating her mates birthday on a boat in Dubai with all there close friends, half of there fellas loaded too🤑 that’s why they all look hot in d LV bikinis etc and are living it up , so go think of anothe r story to post the Dubai tit one is boring gang .

And as for someone saying about the kids wants Ellis to be there mum , are clearly people who don’t have there own children coz if they did they would know the bond and love betwoa mother and her babies and would never suggest this .

Bye witch 🥱

Reactions: 8
Robbie can’t possibly know or have any idea she’s doing that in Dubai actually eating tit WHAT 😤 I thought Robbie paid for her to go to Dubai as he always dose but If she’s doing that the men in Dubai who’s tit she’s agreed to eat must have paid for her flight over there and hotel omg why she doing this she’s gone completely of the rails since Robbie left 😲

Do you have actual messages we can see of the agreement or whatever ? 🤯 it’s actually illegal what she’s doing and beyond disgusting I know the Dubai men pay British woman mainly to do all that mad disgusting stuff that can’t even be imagined in a normal mind they send them over pay there flight hotel etc and there is Some kind of agreement that gets signed
Shes actually not just prostituting but eating mens tit in Dubai 🤯🤯🤯🤯 seen her post saying recovery day wtf she must be so ill in every way

Will yous all go away plz yous pack of jealous animals 🤪

Nikki is celebrating her mates birthday on a boat in Dubai with all there close friends, half of there fellas loaded too🤑 that’s why they all look hot in d LV bikinis etc and are living it up , so go think of anothe r story to post the Dubai tit one is boring gang .

And as for someone saying about the kids wants Ellis to be there mum , are clearly people who don’t have there own children coz if they did they would know the bond and love betwoa mother and her babies and would never suggest this .

Bye witch 🥱
Well if she’s eating mens tit in Dubai she should definitely be able to at least buy herself a LV bikini 🤮🤒 if you think a lv bikini is worth eating logs of mens tit in Dubai only one place for you HOSPITAL

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Surely this is just one person talking to themselves on here, there can’t be more than one person on this planet that is this naïve 🤣🤣
Eating tit for £5k, where the duck do you get these stories from 🤣
Sounds like something Jay from the inbetweeners would say

Reactions: 14
Shes actually not just prostituting but eating mens tit in Dubai 🤯🤯🤯🤯 seen her post saying recovery day wtf she must be so ill in every way

Well if she’s eating mens tit in Dubai she should definitely be able to at least buy herself a LV bikini 🤮🤒 if you think a lv bikini is worth eating logs of mens tit in Dubai only one place for you HOSPITAL
Awful gobshite 🤦🏽‍♀️

This thread was started for harmless gossip and it’s turned vile and all this getting fabricated about Ellis taking Nikki’s role as the kids Mum, Nikki eating tit and whatever else between.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Maybe she’s recovering from a hangover like most young girls do when there on holiday? Something she will recover from far sooner than all your jealousy! Sick

Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s recovering from a hangover like most young girls do when there on holiday? Something she will recover from far sooner than all your jealousy! Sick
Shes recovering from eating logs of mens tit in Dubai 🤮🤮 shes the sick one abandoned her kids to do it and by the way let me tell you this now no one is jealous of Nikki how delusional can you be she’s not even anything to look at bad rep for being a slag coke head alcoholic bad mother and now eating tit in Dubai for money and your using the word jealous wooooow 🤯

This thread was started for harmless gossip and it’s turned vile and all this getting fabricated about Ellis taking Nikki’s role as the kids Mum, Nikki eating tit and whatever else between.
But it’s facts right now Ellis is mothering them kids on holiday with Robbie while there actual mother Nikki is in Dubai eating tit for money

Awful gobshite 🤦🏽‍♀️
The only GOBSHITE is Nikki literally mouth full of it in Dubai while her kids are looking up to Ellis wishing they had a stable mother and not a disgrace of a human vile little freak

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Time for a new thread! Luckily the one dipshit spoiling the thread won’t know how to make a new one so I reckon we leave it here girls. It peaked at “hood rats” anyway 🤣🤣🤣
Nikki will be thanking you, you’ve cleared everyone off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes recovering from eating logs of mens tit in Dubai 🤮🤮 shes the sick one abandoned her kids to do it and by the way let me tell you this now no one is jealous of Nikki how delusional can you be she’s not even anything to look at bad rep for being a slag coke head alcoholic bad mother and now eating tit in Dubai for money and your using the word jealous wooooow 🤯

But it’s facts right now Ellis is mothering them kids on holiday with Robbie while there actual mother Nikki is in Dubai eating tit for money

The only GOBSHITE is Nikki literally mouth full of it in Dubai while her kids are looking up to Ellis wishing they had a stable mother and not a disgrace of a human vile little freak
Nikkis poor kids thank god they have Robbie and Ellis to take care of them and give them all the love they need Nikkis doing the most disgusting thing possible I know she’s known for being a little dirt bag and a right s**g but this is beyond belief actually eating tit for money and no shame she’s literally bragging about it 😲

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.